Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden $10M bribe file released: Burisma chief said he was ‘coerced’ to pay Joe, ‘stupid’ Hunter


OverSword

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

No indeed.  I think the former Ukrainian government, the oligarchs, and Russia also benefited from dishonest dealings in Ukraine.  Entities making money from that action squawked when it ended.

And are now supplying them with trillions in weaponry. I wonder how much stock the Biden’s own in the companies that we will now pay tax dollars to to rearm ourselves? $$$$

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

And are now supplying them with trillions in weaponry. I wonder how much stock the Biden’s own in the companies that we will now pay tax dollars to to rearm ourselves? $$$$

Well you know that should be in the public record. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

And are now supplying them with trillions in weaponry. I wonder how much stock the Biden’s own in the companies that we will now pay tax dollars to to rearm ourselves? $$$$

Is that a strawman, or do you have something to back that up?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I used to trust Snopes implicitly. Now I read their exact wording, as the site isn't exactly about truth anymore, but defining how their opinion is supported. Usually they're pretty neutral, but often they cherry pick wording to support a liberal opinion, while still, strictly speaking, being factually true.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Well you know that should be in the public record. 

And do you want to look up which companies have those contracts? There are probably quite a few.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Is that a strawman, or do you have something to back that up?

Just me using common sense. Where there is smoke there is usually fire. I don’t know if you remember me using this same kind of reasoning about the lab in Wuhan which people of blind faith here insisted I was wrong and to follow the science.  Biden has been in the federal government since I was in 2nd grade, how much should someone making a middle class income his entire life be worth in his dotage? Millions? :rolleyes:  Corrupt af. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

And do you want to look up which companies have those contracts? There are probably quite a few.

The DOJ released 800,000 pages of discovery to Trump's lawyers in the documents case.   I suggest that they are just the guys to do that sort of thing because they are undaunted by mountains of material to search, they have methods to do it, and we pay them to do it.

Hunter Biden's laptop was the October surprise of 2020, fortunate coincidence or purely political?  I don't know.  Exposure of Hunter Biden (pun intended) was a perfect opportunity for the Trump campaign to start a witch hunt and sway voters.  Was it a search for justice or a dirty trick?  Having Rudy and dirty trick sensei Roger Stone (Data's evil brother lookalike) on your side is circumstantial but suspect.

Biden has been around a long time.  He had a reputation as a deal maker, working across the aisle and AFAIK not a trail of corruption.  I think Biden has 22 years of tax returns online for people to look at.

We can toss logic and probability and supposition at each other all day long and I admit its fun, as long as nobody loses an eye.  But neither of us know for sure what really happened.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

Just me using common sense. Where there is smoke there is usually fire. I don’t know if you remember me using this same kind of reasoning about the lab in Wuhan which people of blind faith here insisted I was wrong and to follow the science.  Biden has been in the federal government since I was in 2nd grade, how much should someone making a middle class income his entire life be worth in his dotage? Millions? :rolleyes:  Corrupt af. 

Is signing million dollar book deals middle class income? Whew, sign me up for the middle class, please. He certainly leveraged his ascension to high ranks of government in the interim between VP and Prez in that way.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Is signing million dollar book deals middle class income? Whew, sign me up for the middle class, please. He certainly leveraged his ascension to high ranks of government in the interim between VP and Prez in that way.

So he wasn’t a multimillionaire until he signed that book deal :rofl: 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

 

You just know her testimony will be ignored “because she works for Breitbart”. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, OverSword said:

So he wasn’t a multimillionaire until he signed that book deal :rofl: 

Here’s How Much Joe Biden Is Worth (forbes.com)

Quote

 

Just because you’re tight on cash doesn’t mean you’re broke. When Biden left office in 2017, he was worth an estimated $2.5 million. He had a life insurance policy and a handful of retirement accounts, but the majority of his net worth came from his Delaware home and his federal pension, which guaranteed him annual income of some $160,000 for life.

So, pensions and real estate. Not out of the ordinary for someone in his mid 70s who was both relatively careful with their money and fortunate in real estate appreciation. I imagine a lot of 70-year-olds in the Bay Area are real estate millionaires without a lot of effort on their own part.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yet Hunter is worth north of 150 million. But, none of that was Joe's doing... Right??

And it's not like there's testimony that all the Bidens pay on each other's bills/mortgages/loans.

No sir, no leak over of money inside the family here. Joe's a monument of only paying his own way. :rolleyes:

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Here’s How Much Joe Biden Is Worth (forbes.com)

So, pensions and real estate. Not out of the ordinary for someone in his mid 70s who was both relatively careful with their money and fortunate in real estate appreciation. I imagine a lot of 70-year-olds in the Bay Area are real estate millionaires without a lot of effort on their own part.

As soon as the questions raised by these IRS whistleblowers are answered I may be prepared to accept what you can find on the internet declaring Joe as beyond reproach at face value. Until then I smell dead fish every time corruption and the Biden clan are brought up. Just because you can’t pin money to Joe so easily doesn’t mean he is not guilty of an influence peddling scheme to benefit his family. Thanks :)

Edited by OverSword
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, OverSword said:

As soon as the questions raised by these IRS whistleblowers are answered I may be prepared to accept what you can find on the internet declaring Joe as beyond reproach at face value. Until then I smell dead fish every time corruption and the Biden clan are brought up. Just because you can’t pin money to Joe so easily doesn’t mean he is not guilty of an influence peddling scheme to benefit his family. Thanks :)

That's fair. It's what I can find, but of course that doesn't make it true.

I think it's obviously true that Hunter cashed in on the family name. Everyone should agree with that. I think that's bad. Did he then funnel a bunch of cash to Dark Joe? Heck, it should certainly be investigated. Hard to prove a negative of course. Brandon might have briefcases of Burisima cash soaked in Russian prostitute liquid buried in Delaware. Many things are possible. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Yet Hunter is worth north of 150 million. But, none of that was Joe's doing... Right??

I'm curious, where have you found a reliable number for Crackhead Hunter's net worth?

All I get from a quick Google search is a bunch of weird text generated random number sites that offer $230 million or iterations thereof with little evidence.

Have you managed to pin it down better?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

I'm curious, where have you found a reliable number for Crackhead Hunter's net worth?

All I get from a quick Google search is a bunch of weird text generated random number sites that offer $230 million or iterations thereof with little evidence.

Have you managed to pin it down better?

Didn’t it come up in the paternity case?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Didn’t it come up in the paternity case?

I don't know. Looks like you might. Did it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2023 at 6:42 PM, Buzz_Light_Year said:

1738690483_InvestigateThem.jpg.362dba87dde243d3982d03e249470068.jpg

The faces of arrogance if I've ever seen one.  They know they are untouchable and they're about a half a step from simply spitting in our faces and daring anyone to try to hold them accountable.  I guess the useful idiots will finally twig to it all when THEY eventually become the targets, as well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2023 at 6:18 PM, DieChecker said:

As with the laptop denials, I wonder what level of evidence... What number of witnesses... What amount of documentation... Will be required for a need to shoot some crows and cook 'em up to serve....

It sounds like some want video of the Burisma guy writing the checks and recording them as "bribes to the Bidens" in his checkbook register.  Even then, he'd probably say the video was faked.  Disgusting.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

As soon as the questions raised by these IRS whistleblowers are answered I may be prepared to accept what you can find on the internet declaring Joe as beyond reproach at face value. Until then I smell dead fish every time corruption and the Biden clan are brought up. Just because you can’t pin money to Joe so easily doesn’t mean he is not guilty of an influence peddling scheme to benefit his family. Thanks :)

Doubtful that Joe is beyond reproach.   But scrutiny and investigation may bring more truth to light.  Once again I say an agency capable of producing 800,000 pages of discovery can likely root out the level of Joe's involvement if it exists. 

42 minutes ago, and-then said:

It sounds like some want video of the Burisma guy writing the checks and recording them as "bribes to the Bidens" in his checkbook register.  Even then, he'd probably say the video was faked.  Disgusting.

Don't underestimate the reach and depth of the modern info-state augmented by the Internet.   "Checks"  don't much exist anymore or notations in a register, it is all electronic,  and records unavailable to the common man are available to government entities.

Whatever you want to call it, the deep state will do, has the power to root it out.   And whatever you believe about the deep state's other ambitions,  it greatly desires to continue its existence.  A little grift and corruption was acceptable from Donald Trump and likely from Biden.  But when an individual begins to compromise state security, it triggers survival instincts.  If Biden crosses the line, he too will wind up like Trump, charged and on trial.   So far, Biden has not been cleared of the documents retention by his own special prosecutor as Pence was, so the door is still open.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-classified-documents-investigation-shows-signs-wrapping-soon-rcna88313

Biden classified documents investigation shows few signs of wrapping up soon.

Bad Assumption @and-then if you think the deep state answers to the Democrats. You think you are the only one aware that there is more going on that meets the eye and that the state feels no need to tell citizens the whole truth?   You think it will somehow enslave us?  It already has.  It has our earning power and the genius of our scientists and the physical bodies it needs to counter physical threats.  it is beyond both political parties. It doesn't care about individuals. You or I or Biden or Trump are not essential.  It doesn't care about trans rights or abortions or Christianity or BLM or wokeness.  Those are toys it leaves for us to occupy our time and attention and play the game. It only gets involved when growth or survival are challenged.  

It may also be a bad assumption that we can dismantle it or if we can that we can survive in this world without it.  

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

I'm curious, where have you found a reliable number for Crackhead Hunter's net worth?

All I get from a quick Google search is a bunch of weird text generated random number sites that offer $230 million or iterations thereof with little evidence.

Have you managed to pin it down better?

I don't think there are reliable numbers. But what is apparent is he has somewhere around 150-250 Million dollars in his control. Might be in LLCs and sham businesses, but that's what most experts seem to agree on.

I looked around a bit, and his documents, thousands of them, looked at by the House, and IRS, and FBI, seem not to have leaked. Samec with his paternity case, though he did give over several paintings estimated at $50k to $500k value each. So...

And amazing how he gained it all in the five years since he was a crack head, 2018.

His tax charges indicate he made 3 million and 1.5 million in 2015, 2016, I believe.

Most of his money appears to have come from foreign companies/individuals wanting a US based lobbyist to help them crack into US markets and give advice on possible government issues.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, OverSword said:

So he wasn’t a multimillionaire until he signed that book deal :rofl: 

With a salary more than four times the national median, it's not reasonable to characterise a congressman as "middle-class".

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

With a salary more than four times the national median, it's not reasonable to characterise a congressman as "middle-class".

Where I live that's upper middle class.  Hell they need over $30k just to pay rent on the apartment they have to live in while in DC, not to mention wherever they live. You opposite trumpers carry water for your corrupt guy as hard as the trumpers do for bad orange man.

Edited by OverSword
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DieChecker said:

don't think there are reliable numbers. But what is apparent is he has somewhere around 150-250 Million dollars in his control. Might be in LLCs and sham businesses, but that's what most experts seem to agree on.

I'm still trying to figure out where that number comes from. Where have the experts agreed upon it?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.