Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden $10M bribe file released: Burisma chief said he was ‘coerced’ to pay Joe, ‘stupid’ Hunter

OverSword

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

You opposite trumpers carry water for your corrupt guy as hard as the trumpers do for bad orange man.

Every time we defend Biden against unproven smears, it is a badge of honor.  We are doing it for you.  If Congress can attack Joe Biden without proof, they can attack any  American citizen. And we have some really passionate supporters of democracy out there who will not stand for state persecution of  American citizens. :devil::devil::devil:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Every time we defend Biden against unproven smears, it is a badge of honor.  We are doing it for you.  If Congress can attack Joe Biden without proof, they can attack any  American citizen. And we have some really passionate supporters of democracy out there who will not stand for state persecution of  American citizens. :devil::devil::devil:

Nothing to see here. No proof at all, nothing to be suspicious of.   Move along.  

Edited by OverSword
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Nothing to see here. No proof at all, nothing to be suspicious of.   Move along.  

The deep state is attacking Joe Biden because he is God's anointed sent to save us from the global elites and the Great Reset.:devil::devil::devil:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

The deep state is attacking Joe Biden because he is God's anointed sent to save us from the global elites and the Great Reset.:devil::devil::devil:

Yeah, that's what I thought I just needed some third party corroboration 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yeah, that's what I thought I just needed some third party corroboration 

Sometimes grim humor staves off despair. 

Herodotus reports that just before the Battle of Thermoplyae, a Spartan warrior named Dienekes was told that the Persian archers could blank out the sun with their arrows. He replied "Good, then we shall have our battle in the shade."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

Where I live that's upper middle class.  Hell they need over $30k just to pay rent on the apartment they have to live in while in DC, not to mention wherever they live. You opposite trumpers carry water for your corrupt guy as hard as the trumpers do for bad orange man.

You know what median means right?

I didn't even mention a specific politician.

18 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

You know what median means right?

And you know that the income of a senator is upper middle class where I live, right?

19 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

I didn't even mention a specific politician.

Which politician is this thread about?

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

And you know that the income of a senator is upper middle class where I live, right?

Which politician is this thread about?

You want to cherry pick one apartment block?

Originally you didn't include the qualifier "upper".

55 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Originally you didn't include the qualifier "upper".

Try reading what you quoted.  The qualifier "upper" is there.

56 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

You want to cherry pick one apartment block?

I went by the median rent in DC which was probably not generous enough.  The Congress people probably are paying more like $50k

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Try reading what you quoted.  The qualifier "upper" is there.

I went by the median rent in DC which was probably not generous enough.  The Congress people probably are paying more like $50k

Why don't you practice what you preach?  Originally you said...

On 7/24/2023 at 12:10 AM, OverSword said:

... how much should someone making a middle class income his entire life be worth in his dotage? Millions? :rolleyes:  Corrupt af. 

Labelling intergenerational wealth "corrupt af" is an argument many would characterise as Marxist.

Median rent in DC is about 30 per cent more than the national figure.  But that's not quite relevant when talking about per capita salary for a congressman.  A congressman's salary is nearly three times the DC median.

Then, of course, there is the personal net worth of Jill Biden.

You guys know that if you use the 4% rule and make say $80,000/yr you should have saved $2,000,000.00 to retire with: William Bengen - Wikipedia

And people are saying that rule is wrong and even that much isn't enough.

So yeah, every middle class person should be a millionaire.  Most fail at saving that much for retirement, though.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Why don't you practice what you preach?  Originally you said...

Labelling intergenerational wealth "corrupt af" is an argument many would characterise as Marxist.

Median rent in DC is about 30 per cent more than the national figure.  But that's not quite relevant when talking about per capita salary for a congressman.  A congressman's salary is nearly three times the DC median.

Then, of course, there is the personal net worth of Jill Biden.

Biden's father later became a successful used-car salesman, maintaining the family in a middle-class lifestyle.

Link

So much for intergenerational wealth being how the Bidens are worth collectively hundreds of millions.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

You guys know that if you use the 4% rule and make say $80,000/yr you should have saved $2,000,000.00 to retire with: William Bengen - Wikipedia

And people are saying that rule is wrong and even that much isn't enough.

So yeah, every middle class person should be a millionaire.  Most fail at saving that much for retirement, though.

And honestly if you stop working at 65 and live until you're 95 would $2m be enough?  Only if you live very frugally for the last 30 years of life and don't have any big bills pop up.

****, I think I better start playing the lottery :lol:

15 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I looked around a bit, and his documents, thousands of them, looked at by the House, and IRS, and FBI, seem not to have leaked. Samec with his paternity case, though he did give over several paintings estimated at $50k to $500k value each. So...

His own paintings. Those valuations are very sketchy. Heck, paintings are the classic money laundering thing. No way is Hunter actually possessed of artistic talent.

And amazing how he gained it all in the five years since he was a crack head, 2018.

I think he was still deeply addicted as late as 2019. Which would make that level of wealth acquisition in that time, yes, highly suspect. Hence...why I would like to know if those numbers are solid. I believe he didn't even pay his own tax bill, so whatever rube did that probably wants some answers too.

His tax charges indicate he made 3 million and 1.5 million in 2015, 2016, I believe.

Most of his money appears to have come from foreign companies/individuals wanting a US based lobbyist to help them crack into US markets and give advice on possible government issues.

Those numbers seem perfectly believable. They don't seem to indicate an ability to amass 200 million given both his spending habits as well as the time required to do so at that level of money coming in. Of course if he's getting golden showers of 10 million dollars a pop, then that certainly helps. What Hunter actually was useful for if not a lane to Dark Brandon is certainly suspicious, in my opinion. He doesn't seem like a very useful individual in other ways.

• Like 2

Makes one wonder why Hunter wasted time at Burisma when his true calling was painting canvas. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

I think he was still deeply addicted as late as 2019.

Did you see the video of him on the balcony with Dr Jill and the POTUS on 4th of July?  I've never used cocaine (thank God) but I've known people who did, and that boy was tweakin' on that balcony.  He couldn't stand still for more than a few seconds.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Makes one wonder why Hunter wasted time at Burisma when his true calling was painting canvas

Yeah, and I refuse to accept that most of those who support him and his corrupt father, aren't fully aware of how corrupt they are.  Hypocrites, the lot of them.

• Like 2

Source - This is a YouTube video, but for some reason the forum protests when I embed it directly into the post (says there's an unsupported emoji or some such). 

So a multimillionaire from Kazakhstan wired money from a bank in Latvia through his company in Singapore, to Hunter Biden's friend's company, as a payment for Hunter Biden to build a Tesla dealership in Kazakhstan, and that payment, which was not listed as income, was then used to buy a Porsche. 

:whistle:  

You may not like the YouTuber's attitude, but where's the lie? And does this seem normal and above board to you? 

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

Source - This is a YouTube video, but for some reason the forum protests when I embed it directly into the post (says there's an unsupported emoji or some such). 

So a multimillionaire from Kazakhstan wired money from a bank in Latvia through his company in Singapore, to Hunter Biden's friend's company, as a payment for Hunter Biden to build a Tesla dealership in Kazakhstan, and that payment, which was not listed as income, was then used to buy a Porsche. 

You may not like the YouTuber's attitude, but where's the lie? And does this seem normal and above board to you? 

How are these people walking around free??? Everyone should watch that video.  It’s simply not credible that Hunter is not being paid for Joe’s influence. It’s literally the only thing he’s good for besides paying for the higher education of crack hoes. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, OverSword said:

How are these people walking around free??? Everyone should watch that video.  It’s simply not credible that Hunter is not being paid for Joe’s influence. It’s literally the only thing he’s good for besides paying for the higher education of crack hoes. 

The hell are you on? Hunters a legendary artist. His paintings are coveted works of artistic brilliance that fetch millions of dollars. If you can't see that I'd suggest you're in a cult or perhaps you're suffering from the effects of long climate-change. If it's the later, I sincerely apologize. 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Paranoid Android said:

Probably not a personal asset directly. Probably company vehicle. 

When Trump dodges taxes, he's vilified by Democrats, but when Hunter does it, they say, "Nothing to see here. Just a man making a living.".

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Probably not a personal asset directly. Probably company vehicle. 

When Trump dodges taxes, he's vilified by Democrats, but when Hunter does it, they say, "Nothing to see here. Just a man making a living.".

Here's a wild statement: neither should be dodging taxes.

My curiosity as to the vast personal wealth of Crackhead Hunter is still unsatiated. Do we have a supported number?

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Or they tried to fool us.  How long have the investigation leaders know it was fake?  Did they hope to just keep it steaming along for the next 6 months?  Even if it is 100% fabricated, if it causes doubt in Biden or reassurance in Trump, its done its job.

Most likely the MAGA people will say it is 100% deep state militarization of the FBI to discredit this Russian asset and protect Biden.  I doubt anything will convince them otherwise.