Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

David Grusch to testify at House UFO Hearings

Unusual Tournament

33 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Three options to c9me from this - Nothing, Nothing with a side order of mystery heart attack or nothing with a side order of mystery heart attack and “anyone who asks questions like these is a fool”. 

• Thanks 3

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/06/whistleblower-ufo-alien-tech-spacecraft

The US has been urged to disclose evidence of UFOs after a whistleblower former intelligence official said the government has possession of “intact and partially intact” alien vehicles.

The former intelligence official David Grusch, who led analysis of unexplained anomalous phenomena (UAP) within a US Department of Defense agency, has alleged that the US has craft of non-human origin.

Information on these vehicles is being illegally withheld from Congress, Grusch told the Debrief. Grusch said when he turned over classified information about the vehicles to Congress he suffered retaliation from government officials. He left the government in April after a 14-year career in US intelligence.

Jonathan Grey, a current US intelligence official at the National Air and SpaceIntelligence Center (Nasic), confirmed the existence of “exotic materials” to the Debrief, adding: “We are not alone.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

So much has change over the past several years and now look where we are today.

UFOs 'outpace, out-perform' our weaponry: Jeremy Corbell

Investigative journalist Jeremy Corbell joins ‘The Ingraham Angle’ to foreshadow next week's 'unprecedented' UFO hearing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/ufos-outpace-out-perform-our-weaponry-jeremy-corbell/vi-AA1e8ZxZ?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=85952507cf3e4f79b9c22dbd45fcab4c&ei=7

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is the preliminary report from 2021'

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Prelimary-Assessment-UAP-20210625.pdf

Schumer is leading the legislation for disclosure.

https://thehill.com/opinion/technology/4101345-non-human-intelligence-schumer-proposes-stunning-new-ufo-legislation/

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), along with a bipartisan group of five other senators, introduced extraordinary legislation on July 13, suggesting that the U.S. government or private contractors may secretly possess recovered UFOs and “biological evidence of living or deceased non-human intelligence.”

According to the legislation, “non-human intelligence” is defined as “any sentient intelligent non-human lifeform, regardless of nature or ultimate origin which may be presumed responsible for” UFOs. Given the decades-long stigma associated with the UFO topic, such stunning language is not included in bipartisan congressional legislation on a mere whim, let alone proposed by the Senate’s top lawmaker.

To that end, Schumer’s legislation establishes an independent nine-member agency to collect, review and declassify UAP records. If passed in its current form, the law would mandate that all government UFO documents “carry a presumption of immediate [public] disclosure.”

The proposed legislation follows explosive allegations by a former intelligence official, David Grusch, that secret UFO retrieval and reverse-engineering programs were illegally hidden from Congress. Importantly, the powerful investigative body that oversees the nation’s intelligence agencies found Grusch’s allegations to be “credible and urgent.” Moreover, the intelligence community’s first inspector general  appointed by President Obama, confirmed by the Senate and now a high-profile attorney in private practice — represented Grusch as he proceeded through the formal whistleblower process.

In an interview with NewsNation, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), vice chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, corroborated the broad contours of both Grusch’s allegations and Schumer’s bipartisan legislation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, susieice said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/06/whistleblower-ufo-alien-tech-spacecraft

The US has been urged to disclose evidence of UFOs after a whistleblower former intelligence official said the government has possession of “intact and partially intact” alien vehicles.

The former intelligence official David Grusch, who led analysis of unexplained anomalous phenomena (UAP) within a US Department of Defense agency, has alleged that the US has craft of non-human origin.

Information on these vehicles is being illegally withheld from Congress, Grusch told the Debrief. Grusch said when he turned over classified information about the vehicles to Congress he suffered retaliation from government officials. He left the government in April after a 14-year career in US intelligence.

Jonathan Grey, a current US intelligence official at the National Air and SpaceIntelligence Center (Nasic), confirmed the existence of “exotic materials” to the Debrief, adding: “We are not alone.”

Curious, Grusch in his initial complaint stated he didn't have first hand knowledge but was informed by senior personnel he trusted. Now he's turning classified information over? I wonder what else will be altered as this proceeds.

A note to consider, to date the main focus of SAIG-IO has been misappropriation of government funds, misconduct by senior officials, and improper handling and dissemination of classified materials. 

I guess we'll see what the goods are when Grusch finally testifies. i would honestly like to be wrong about this and be blown away by revelations about aliens. I would of course have some humble pie to eat here and admit I was wrong. We'll see though.

Edited by Trelane
  • Thanks 2

This phenomenon has been going on for decades. And eyewitnesses would get ridiculed for reporting their encounters.

So why is the media suddenly taking an interest on this subject? It's even been on major networks. :wacko:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hawken said:

This phenomenon has been going on for decades. And eyewitnesses would get ridiculed for reporting their encounters.

So why is the media suddenly taking an interest on this subject? It's even been on major networks. :wacko:

The "why" or "why now" is the thing that folks should be asking. What is going on that this has been shoved to the forefront to take attention away from something else? I'm not talking conspiracy or anything. Just a deliberate redirection of attention.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Trelane said:

The "why" or "why now" is the thing that folks should be asking. What is going on that this has been shoved to the forefront to take attention away from something else? I'm not talking conspiracy or anything. Just a deliberate redirection of attention.

I don't think so. I think it's because we have more lunatics around now and social media is loaded with stupidity thrown out as truth. 

26 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Conspiridiotcy have gone mainstream. Like with NWO theories, alternative medical stupidity, false alternative history, etc. 

Christ! Chemtrail theories are mainstream and being pushed by people I'd never expect to believe in them.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Piney said:

I don't think so. I think it's because we have more lunatics around now and social media is loaded with stupidity thrown out as truth. 

Conspiridiotcy have gone mainstream. Like with NWO theories, alternative medical stupidity, false alternative history, etc. 

Christ! Chemtrail theories are mainstream and being pushed by people I'd never expect to believe in them.

As a reminder, UAPs are flying machines that are not of this Earth and that is a reality.

15 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

UFO Press Conference Announces List of Witnesses for House Oversight Committee Hearing

UFO Press Conference Announces List of Witnesses for House Oversight Committee Hearing (msn.com)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skyeagle409 said:

UFO Press Conference Announces List of Witnesses for House Oversight Committee Hearing

UFO Press Conference Announces List of Witnesses for House Oversight Committee Hearing (msn.com)

Fine, though, still anecdotes. Evidence is zero in weight. Where is that

AA1eaVwo.img?w=612&h=612&m=6

being captured on the camera, huh, Sky? Ah, its just artist impression... Where are real high res photos?

For f's sake, its just wasting taxpayer money.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For the folks scoring at home NASA defines the term "UAP" as ;

“observations of the sky that cannot be identified as aircraft or as known natural phenomena.” 

Categories of UAP are further detailed are:

Airborne clutter
Natural atmospheric phenomena
USG or U.S. industry development programs
Foreign adversary systems
Other

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Trelane said:

For the folks scoring at home NASA defines the term "UAP" as ;

“observations of the sky that cannot be identified as aircraft or as known natural phenomena.” 

Categories of UAP are further detailed are:

Airborne clutter
Natural atmospheric phenomena
USG or U.S. industry development programs
Foreign adversary systems
Other

Well, how can you explain this <helluva list> bs?

Have to conpile "helluva"...

23 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

As a reminder, UAPs are flying machines that are not of this Earth and that is a reality.

Prove it.

Then prove to a actual environmental scientist that a humanoid body structure is convergent evolution and not the product of environmental stresses and a giant moon pulling on us. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Well, how can you explain this <helluva list> bs?

Have to conpile "helluva"...

What do you mean? How do I explain? Please elaborate on the question.

Edited by Trelane
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

Prove it.

LOL.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Trelane said:

What do you mean? 

Lady/non lady, I dont know.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Lady/non lady, I dont know.

@Trelane English isn't his primary and Google translate has a hard time with a lot of abstract concepts.

Like how @SHaYap and I can throw ideas at each other and nobody else gets it because we are tossing out Japanese and Chinese abstractions in English which we both understand. 

Edited by Piney
brain fart
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

@Trelane English isn't his primary and Google translate has a hard time with a lot of abstract concepts.

Like how @SHaYap and I can throw ideas at each other and nobody else gets it because we are tossing out Japanese and Chinese abstractions in English which we both understand. 

Who?

1 minute ago, bmk1245 said:

Who?

Another member who I use Ryukyu Japanese with when speaking in private, but English in public.

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Another member who I use Ryukyu Japanese with when speaking in private, but English in public.

Fair enough Lyukyu.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

Absolutely! Members of Congress don’t just decide to have inquiries and hearings into subjects like Bigfoot, the lochness monster and ghosts outta the blue because the “might” be true. These are informed people that have already been briefed and brought up to speed by the intelligence community before hand. And it doesn’t take a brain surgeon (or maybe it does) to realise where there is smoke there is something burning. 

3 hours ago, Piney said:

Prove it.

Then prove to an actual environmental scientist that a humanoid body structure is convergent evolution and not the product of environmental stresses and a giant moon pulling on us. 

How do you know under what conditions and environments alien life forms would/could or won’t develop in?