Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

David Grusch to testify at House UFO Hearings

Unusual Tournament

4 hours ago, joc said:

Are they going to reveal a spaceship or alien body?

Not until they are declassified. However, you should have heard what Rep. Matt Gaetz has said:

U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz

U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz asked a House Oversight subcommittee to subpoena radar data and images from a UFO encounter with U.S. Air Force pilots off the coast of Florida in the Gulf of Mexico earlier this year. Gaetz said from the images he saw of the object, he was “not able to attach to any human capability, either from the United States or from any of our adversaries.”

Matt Gaetz investigated UFO incident near Eglin Air Force base (pnj.com)

2 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

Not until they are declassified. However, you should have heard what Rep. Matt Gaetz has said:

U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz

U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz asked a House Oversight subcommittee to subpoena radar data and images from a UFO encounter with U.S. Air Force pilots off the coast of Florida in the Gulf of Mexico earlier this year. Gaetz said from the images he saw of the object, he was “not able to attach to any human capability, either from the United States or from any of our adversaries.”

Matt Gaetz investigated UFO incident near Eglin Air Force base (pnj.com)

All of this hearing business is either:

1. A  process to segue into a declassification  and introduction of physical evidence...or...

2. Smoke and mirrors to baffle an already salivating public with more of the same old stories. 

In short, it's either a pathway to proof or it's total manipulation.

• Like 2

Retold stories under oath and added other details that couldn't be corroborated due to lack of information and/or additional witnesses. yet, no liens, no alien craft. Shocking :lol:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

No, no abductees. But testimony will be introduced that reveals dead bodies in recovered ships.

So, if in fact that is true, if we actually possess dead alien bodies and recovered space ships...I can understand why these hearings would matter; If through the hearings we are led to a place where there is a public demand for declassification and introduction of material evidence.  I can also understand, if these aliens and spaceships in our possession were actual fact, why the government would want to suppress that knowledge from the public until a time they might be ready for it...which...we apparently are.

But if they don't introduce material evidence, it's all total bs.  And the only reason would be to continue to manipulate the already very manipulated public at large.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, joc said:

All of this hearing business is either:

1. A  process to segue into a declassification  and introduction of physical evidence...or...

2. Smoke and mirrors to baffle an already salivating public with more of the same old stories. 

In short, it's either a pathway to proof or it's total manipulation.

Reality was revealed at the Congressional hearing, so what more is to say?.

‘At Least 100’ UFOs With Underwater Capabilities Swarmed Battleships In 2019, Say Navy Crewmembers

This incident took place off the coast of Southern California and was witnessed by at least a dozen crew members, according to Corbell. The video, which has been verified by the Pentagon, showed UFOs on radar hovering at 21,000 feet for more than four hours and flying at speeds of 158 mph, according to Navy documents.

Jeremy Corbell was at the Congressional hearing yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, joc said:

So, if in fact that is true, if we actually possess dead alien bodies and recovered space ships...I can understand why these hearings would matter; If through the hearings we are led to a place where there is a public demand for declassification and introduction of material evidence.  I can also understand, if these aliens and spaceships in our possession were actual fact, why the government would want to suppress that knowledge from the public until a time they might be ready for it...which...we apparently are.

But if they don't introduce material evidence, it's all total bs.  And the only reason would be to continue to manipulate the already very manipulated public at large.

Considering that such evidence would be highly classified, you have to prove that it is BS. 

22 hours ago, Hazzard said:

Timetravelers?

missed that one :-) was thinking of non-humans

7 hours ago, joc said:

We're in agreement here. Stop tantalizing us with unsubstantiated information!! sheesh, we've had enough of that

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

The most important thing of all is left to say - Show us the evidence!!

Without that all we have is someone saying something, its valueless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Considering that such evidence would be highly classified, you have to prove that it is BS. 

Why would it be highly classified?

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

I don't have to prove anything 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

‘At Least 100’ UFOs With Underwater Capabilities Swarmed Battleships In 2019, Say Navy Crewmembers

This incident took place off the coast of Southern California and was witnessed by at least a dozen crew members, according to Corbell. The video, which has been verified by the Pentagon, showed UFOs on radar hovering at 21,000 feet for more than four hours and flying at speeds of 158 mph, according to Navy documents.

Jeremy Corbell was at the Congressional hearing yesterday.

You are delusional 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, joc said:

You are delusional 

Amusing that you would say such a thing considering the event is no longer a secret. Just goes to show that you are not up-to-speed on the facts.

6 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Why would it be highly classified?

For the same reason those crystal-clear video images of the UFOs the Navy pilots encountered remain classified to this very day. There are folks who don't want ET reality to be revealed, which was evident recently when members of Congress were blocked at Elgin AFB, FL recently by the Pentagon and the Air Force from knowing the rest of the story about other UFO encounters. Those members were present during the recent Congressional hearing.

Edited by skyeagle409

2 hours ago, joc said:

You are delusional 

Basically speaking, that is what a few UFO debunkers told me when I told them the Navy's UFO videos were real. The fact the Pentagon would later confirm the videos were real has shown that it was the UFO debunkers, who told me the videos were fake, were the folks who were delusional.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

Basically speaking, that is what a few UFO debunkers told me when I told them the Navy's UFO videos were real. The fact the Pentagon would later confirm the videos were real has shown that it was the UFO debunkers, who told me the videos were fake, were the folks who were delusional.

You are not delusional because you believe that UFOs are real.  The 'fact' that the Pentagon would later confirm the videos were real does not mean anything.  Your delusion comes from the  belief that the Pentagon can be trusted to tell us that there are Aliens visiting earth.  The delusion is in trusting the Pentagon, who has a reputation for covering up what they don't want the public to know.

There is zero reason to believe the Pentagon.  See, here is the whole ball of wax:  If the Pentagon tells me, Aliens have been visiting the Earth, I would ask the Pentagon...do  you have any proof?  If the Pentagon was being honest, which is not there modus operandi, they would say, we have Alien bodies in lock down at area 51, and we have been studying their vessel.  If they told me they had Aliens and a Vessel in lockdown, then I would say, fine, show me.  Show me the Aliens, show me the Vessel, show the world and let scientists from all corners of the globe review the evidence.

They will not do that will they?  Of course not because they don't have any Aliens or Vessels in lockdown anywhere, because no Aliens have ever visited the Earth.  So, prove me wrong.  Show me the Aliens and Vessels that, beyond a shadow of a doubt, prove that we are being visited, or at least have been visited.

If we were to discover that Aliens and Alien Vessels were in fact in lockdown, that would be some kind of a validation for your belief. 

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

Amusing that you would say such a thing considering the event is no longer a secret. Just goes to show that you are not up-to-speed on the facts.

Just because I say I have a two headed Sphinx in my basement is not proof of anything.  Only when I open up my basement and allow the world to study the two headed Sphinx will that become a Fact.  Otherwise it is conjecture, and conjecture without proof is just conjecture.  That is why I say you are delusional.  I really think you are.  I am not saying that as a 'dis' to you.  You just seem incapable of understanding the previous sentence, and it is because of you bias of your preconceived beliefs.  Proof SkyEagle.  The only proof...and this is the last time I am going to say this, will only come from complete and total disclosure of the evidence of Aliens and their Vessels.  No Aliens, no vessels, no proof.  No proof...pure unadulterated conjecture.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

For the same reason those crystal-clear video images of the UFOs the Navy pilots encountered remain classified to this very day. There are folks who don't want ET reality to be revealed, which was evident recently when members of Congress were blocked at Elgin AFB, FL recently by the Pentagon and the Air Force from knowing the rest of the story about other UFO encounters. Those members were present during the recent Congressional hearing.

What reason is that?

It seems like you're only referring to US Law concerning US National security.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

What reason is that?

It seems like you're only referring to US Law concerning US National security.

This is what I am referring to.

Lawmakers claim UFO 'cover-ups' from Pentagon, military as witnesses head to Congress

Lawmakers said they had "an argument" with a commanding officer at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida as they pushed for answers about UFOs. Reps. Tim Burchett, R-Tenn., and Anna Paulina Luna, R-Fla, said their efforts to disclose records about UFOs, or what the government calls unidentified anomalous phenomenon (UAP), have been met with resistance from the Pentagon and intelligence community. Burchett and Luna described tense moments as they tried to get information from the military about UFOs, and they said the Pentagon and Air Force tried to impede their push for records.

Lawmakers claim UFO 'cover-ups' from Pentagon, military as witnesses head to Congress (yahoo.com)

13 hours ago, joc said:

Just because I say I have a two headed Sphinx in my basement is not proof of anything.  Only when I open up my basement and allow the world to study the two headed Sphinx will that become a Fact.  Otherwise it is conjecture, and conjecture without proof is just conjecture.  That is why I say you are delusional.  I really think you are.  I am not saying that as a 'dis' to you.  You just seem incapable of understanding the previous sentence, and it is because of you bias of your preconceived beliefs.  Proof SkyEagle.  The only proof...and this is the last time I am going to say this, will only come from complete and total disclosure of the evidence of Aliens and their Vessels.  No Aliens, no vessels, no proof.  No proof...pure unadulterated conjecture.

Where's your evidence? Seems that despite my challenge for you to post evidence that proves me wrong, you have failed to measure up to the challenge. Why??? You knew you had no such evidence to begin with. :alien:

26 minutes ago, skyeagle409 said:

This is what I am referring to.

Lawmakers claim UFO 'cover-ups' from Pentagon, military as witnesses head to Congress

Lawmakers said they had "an argument" with a commanding officer at Eglin Air Force Base in Florida as they pushed for answers about UFOs. Reps. Tim Burchett, R-Tenn., and Anna Paulina Luna, R-Fla, said their efforts to disclose records about UFOs, or what the government calls unidentified anomalous phenomenon (UAP), have been met with resistance from the Pentagon and intelligence community. Burchett and Luna described tense moments as they tried to get information from the military about UFOs, and they said the Pentagon and Air Force tried to impede their push for records.

Lawmakers claim UFO 'cover-ups' from Pentagon, military as witnesses head to Congress (yahoo.com)

That is not a reason for knowledge of ET to be highly classified.

It seems like you are unfamiliar with the decision making process for classifying material.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

That is not a reason for knowledge of ET to be highly classified.

It seems like you are unfamiliar with the decision making process for classifying material.

I am well aware of the coverup process involving UFOs since I experienced that fact firsthand.

A coverup story that is likely a lie in line with the rest of his lies. This joke can't even try to spin his tale because he knows there are plenty of folks who would incinerate his lies as soon as he posts whatever wonderful story he conjures up.

Stolen valor and liar, I rest my case.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Trelane said:

A coverup story that is likely a lie in line with the rest of his lies. This joke can't even try to spin his tale because he knows there are plenty of folks who would incinerate his lies as soon as he posts whatever wonderful story he conjures up.

Stolen valor and liar, I rest my case.

You crashed and burned a long time ago because what you post have nothing to do with the facts. It also seems that you are not aware of the background and credibility process he underwent before he was allowed to speak before a Congressional hearing. 

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Thanks 1

On 7/28/2023 at 12:17 PM, skyeagle409 said:

Where's your evidence? Seems that despite my challenge for you to post evidence that proves me wrong, you have failed to measure up to the challenge. Why??? You knew you had no such evidence to begin with. :alien:

Are you being a dumbass on purpose?  One cannot prove a negative. There are NO aliens. One cannot prove that there are NOT any.  One CAN only prove that there are...but only if one has evidence.  So, if one does have evidence, then it should be offered up.

• Thanks 3