Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

David Grusch to testify at House UFO Hearings

Unusual Tournament

On 7/25/2023 at 3:14 AM, Piney said:

The human body structure isn't a convergent. It didn't evolve to fill a niche. It's strictly due to environmental stresses and the whole theory in the Star Trek universe was it was seeded by a older advanced humanoid race. 

We cannot say for certain that complex tool use isn't a niche though.

47 minutes ago, joc said:

No, I don't.  We're done here.  Let me know when you submit your evidence to the peer reviewed Scientific Journal...Peace/Out

Let's take a look at the rest of the story that I am very sure you unaware of.

Former defense official Christopher Mellon says the US has recovered technology that 'did not originate on this earth' 

Mellon suggested that AARO was not best-suited to investigating the issue of recovered technology. 'This is like asking the Reagan administration to investigate the Iran-Contra affair,' he said.  In April, Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick of DOD's All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) told the Senate Armed Services Committee there is 'no credible evidence thus far of extraterrestrial activity' or 'off-world technology'.  But Mellon said there are 'credible witnesses' who are in 'direct conflict between what Dr Kirkpatrick is saying' 

5 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

We cannot say for certain that complex tool use isn't a niche 

We haven't had a niche since we stopped hanging around trees eating fruit and insects and providing meals for felids.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1