Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pilots Are Seeing Some Very Strange Things In Arizona's Military Training Ranges

Grim Reaper 6

Encounters with small unidentified "objects," sometimes in swarm-like groups of as many as eight. Sightings of other objects, including some characterized as drones, flying at altitudes up to 36,000 feet and as fast as Mach 0.75. Another apparent small drone actually hitting the canopy of an F-16 Viper causing damage. These incidents and many more, all occurred in or around various military air combat training ranges in Arizona since January 2020,

Beyond all that, Arizona is, of course, no stranger to reports of unusual drone activity and UAP sightings. In 2016, a Tucson Police helicopter had an encounter with a mysteriously capable drone in the skies over that city. Some five years later, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection helicopter was involved in an incident with a similarly puzzling UAS.

Pilots Are Seeing Some Very Strange Things In Arizona's Military Training Ranges (msn.com)

• Like 2

Interesting. "Unusual flight characteristics" lol. Must be Swamp gas reflecting Uranus via Venus. No, cancel that. It was streetlights, and flares the pilots saw. After all,  military pilots aren't very bright when it comes telling the difference between a ufo, and their own aircraft.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Interesting. "Unusual flight characteristics" lol. Must be Swamp gas reflecting Uranus via Venus. No, cancel that. It was streetlights, and flares the pilots saw. After all,  military pilots aren't very bright when it comes telling the difference between a ufo, and their own aircraft.

Well, if nothing else it certainly is a well written good old story!!!!!!:lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Encounters with small unidentified "objects," sometimes in swarm-like groups of as many as eight. Sightings of other objects, including some characterized as drones, flying at altitudes up to 36,000 feet and as fast as Mach 0.75. Another apparent small drone actually hitting the canopy of an F-16 Viper causing damage. These incidents and many more, all occurred in or around various military air combat training ranges in Arizona since January 2020,

Beyond all that, Arizona is, of course, no stranger to reports of unusual drone activity and UAP sightings. In 2016, a Tucson Police helicopter had an encounter with a mysteriously capable drone in the skies over that city. Some five years later, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection helicopter was involved in an incident with a similarly puzzling UAS.

Pilots Are Seeing Some Very Strange Things In Arizona's Military Training Ranges (msn.com)

What does your military gut tell you these objects are? If it's our own tech, it's a little irresponsible to be buzzing ones own aircraft with them, don't you think?

41 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

If it's our own tech, it's a little irresponsible to be buzzing ones own aircraft with them, don't you think?

On the contrary - how better to test new technology and weapons?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

That is very interesting, and I might add that during my TDY at Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ, from Hill AFB, UT, I continued my flight training at the base aero club. Davis-Monthan AFB is also the base where skeptics claimed that A-10s there were the aircraft responsible for the Phoenix Lights sightings, which I knew was definitely not true.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

That is very interesting, and I might add that during my TDY at Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ, from Hill AFB, UT, I continued my flight training at the base aero club. Davis-Monthan AFB is also the base where skeptics claimed that A-10s there were the aircraft responsible for the Phoenix Lights sightings, which I knew was definitely not true.

The information concerning the A-10s is definitely false.

• Like 1