Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More Americans than ever now believe in UFOs, polls suggest

UM-Bot

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

no, Fred's right!..Anyways  in most cases the 'F' in ufo turns out to be Floating.

edit to add:

sorry, forgot to say: 'IN_MY_OPINION';)

and you can have your opinion

1 hour ago, Essan said:

It has nothing to do with aliens in exactly the same way it has nothing to do with interdimensional tomatoes from the centre of the Earth ;)  

If you can't prove UFO's are not interdimensional tomatoes from the centre of the Earth then ..... :P 

if you do not know what a flying object is, you cannot declare it to be non-alien. sorry. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

if you do not know what a flying object is, you cannot declare it to be non-alien. sorry. 

technically you're right if one doesn't know what it is- the likes of @Essan & myself talk about this kinda thing logically, with thoughts of the word 'probability' deep in the mix...

someone claims a blurry photo is a fairy at the bottom of their garden= it's probably not a fairy though- but how could one prove it's not? fascinating is it not :tu:

• Like 1

On 8/3/2023 at 11:05 AM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

There is little doubt this this would happen, with the US Government no longer denying the existence of UAPs, the American are going to follow suit!!!!:yes:

Just like they follow every little trending thing.  Also why they are affectionately known as 'sheep'.  Let's face it friend...Americans are programmed, manipulated, and are prime for the slaughter house.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, joc said:

Just like they follow every little trending thing.  Also why they are affectionately known as 'sheep'.  Let's face it friend...Americans are programmed, manipulated, and are prime for the slaughter house.  

I have to agree with you, for the most part many Americans have fallen into that trap. But. There is a bright side, Sheeple are easy enough to identify because they all have one characteristic that identifies them! :lol:

IMG_1352.thumb.webp.fed56cf1e5336671f930e6f5c2c29bda.webp

17 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

one can look at a photo/ video & in ones own opinion declare it to be non-alien, yes one can!

Even if it's proved aliens really are out there flying about= not every ufo photo/ video is going be photos & video of aliens, are they!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

technically you're right if one doesn't know what it is- the likes of @Essan & myself talk about this kinda thing logically, with thoughts of the word 'probability' deep in the mix...

someone claims a blurry photo is a fairy at the bottom of their garden= it's probably not a fairy though- but how could one prove it's not? fascinating is it not :tu:

whatever. Enjoy your non-alien flying saucers. 

childish reply

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

one can look at a photo/ video & in ones own opinion declare...

you said the magic word. good job.

EDIT: I have to ask, do you know that opinions are not facts?

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

Just now, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

you said the magic word. good job.

ok, link a photo/ video of an alleged ufo you feel is of an alien craft & one you feel is not & explain why-- ya know, your opinion= the magic word as you call it.. let's see what ya got

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

ok, link a photo/ video of an alleged ufo you feel is of an alien craft & one you feel is not & explain why-- ya know, your opinion= the magic word as you call it.. let's see what ya got

Sorry, fresh out of pics of not-UFO's. Here is a pic of 4 of them hovering over the Salem Coast Guard Station, 1952

image.jpeg.5b421ac4908cecd2eb5ce787673fc933.jpeg

• Haha 1

Sorry, fresh out of pics of not-UFO's. Here is a pic of 4 of them hovering over the Salem Coast Guard Station, 1952

image.jpeg.5b421ac4908cecd2eb5ce787673fc933.jpeg

eeer so what are they IN YOUR OPINION??? Hopefully you'll get the hang of it (adult debating that is) though i doubt it somehow:wacko:

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

eeer so what are they IN YOUR OPINION??? Hopefully you'll get the hang of it (adult debating that is) though i doubt it somehow:wacko:

Well, you'd have to know the whole story but they are not of this earth. humans could not possibly build crafts like these in 1952, or now.

I did a thread on it years ago if you want to review it.

32 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Military cannot explain the UAP phenomenon but old mate D apparently can catogicalljy deny they are aliens.

Bends the mind … 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Military cannot explain the UAP phenomenon but old mate D apparently can catogicalljy deny they are aliens.

Bends the mind … 

I wonder if he knows that the Pentagon has established the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, aka, the UFO office lol

• Like 2

I wonder if he knows that the Pentagon has established the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, aka, the UFO office lol

Break it to him gently 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Trelane said:

No matter how a term was initially introduced, it has obviously evolved over time. Unfortunately, the ETH believer crowd refuses to evolve with it. 

Looking at a few of the reports, the objects have been described as flying saucers. In fact, that is what scientists in New Mexico have described in reference to the objects they have been tracking, one of whom was Charles B. Moore.

15 hours ago, joc said:

They have been mor many decades. The machine is well oiled and generally running smoothly.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Dejarma said:

childish reply

You have to forgive Earl. He does this occasionally and it always dissolves into him being disrespectful and changing topics. He mucked about for a while in the BF threads but couldn't debate his way through pesky things like logic, reason and proven science. Then he *****d off from the forums for a bit only to reappear in these topics. I suspect the same will happen in this sub forum though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Trelane said:

They have been mor many decades. The machine is well oiled and generally running smoothly.

And it continues to this very day. Look what has recently been posted.

Top Republican Tells Chilling Story of UFO 

Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz revealed chilling information that he has seen footage of four UFOs that are “not human.” Gaetz explained, “Several months ago, my office received a protected disclosure from Eglin Air Force Base indicating there was a UAP incident that required my attention.” 

We were initially denied access to images, radar, and conversation with all members of the flight crew. "After demanding access, the information was exclusively shown to me, and I was able to speak with one member of the flight crew who took the photo,” Gaetz said. “The image was of a UAP that I am not able to attach to any human capability, either from the United States or from any of our adversaries,” he continued. 

“The pilot said he encountered a fleet of UAPs in diamond formation over the Gulf of Mexico, which was confirmed on radar that I reviewed,” Gaetz said. “He said approaching the UAPs caused video and other aircraft security features to malfunction. He saw what I can only describe as an orb – not of any human capability that I’m aware of,” he concluded. 

Top Republican Tells Chilling Story of UFO (msn.com)

The Gulf of Mexico rings a bell of another UFO encounter over the Gulf of Mexico.

B-29 Encounters High-Speed Targets Over Gulf 

Dec. 6, 1952. About 100 miles S of Louisiana coast in Gulf of Mexico (BBU) 
5:25-5:35 [5:37?] a.m. (CST).

USAF crew of B-29 bomber, based at 3510th Flight Training Wing (Medium Bomber), Randolph AFB, Texas, radar observer 1st Lt Norman Karas, radar observer/Instructor Navigator 1st Lt. William W. Naumann, Jr., Staff Sgt B. R. Purcell, Staff Sgt. William J. De Rause, 2nd Lt. Robert J. Eckert, Staff Sgt. Harry D. Shogren. B-29 flying at 20,000 ft, course 320° true ground track (315° heading with wind from 276° 24 knots), 186 knots (214 mph) ground speed, 204 knots true air speed, tracked on radar one or a few high speed targets at a time moving in a straight line at about 5,240 stat. mph, followed by more targets [one or one new group about every minute for 5 minutes] also moving SE [ESE] typically at about 5,000+ mph.

Initial targets, about 4 small blips in a group, approached from 330° true on a SE [ESE] heading moving 12-14 NM per 2.25 sec radar sweep [about 22,000 to 26,000 mph] passed B-29 at 15-20 (naut.) miles range at 70° true azimuth when stopwatch timing began, and disappeared at true azimuth 150° at a timed speed of 5,240 mph [apparently slowed]. Karas alerted the crew to the radar targets over the intercom.  At 5:35 a.m. (CST) Naumann tracked several (5?) blips merging into a ½-inch arc about 30 nautical miles away (on 5-inch diameter radar scope set to 50 n.mi. radius thus about 10 nm arc) at 320° [true] bearing and crossed the scope moving out of range at 9,000+ mph. 

Edited by skyeagle409

4 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

And it continues to this very day. Look what has recently been posted.

Top Republican Tells Chilling Story of UFO 

Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz revealed chilling information that he has seen footage of four UFOs that are “not human.” Gaetz explained, “Several months ago, my office received a protected disclosure from Eglin Air Force Base indicating there was a UAP incident that required my attention.” 

We were initially denied access to images, radar, and conversation with all members of the flight crew. "After demanding access, the information was exclusively shown to me, and I was able to speak with one member of the flight crew who took the photo,” Gaetz said. “The image was of a UAP that I am not able to attach to any human capability, either from the United States or from any of our adversaries,” he continued. 

“The pilot said he encountered a fleet of UAPs in diamond formation over the Gulf of Mexico, which was confirmed on radar that I reviewed,” Gaetz said. “He said approaching the UAPs caused video and other aircraft security features to malfunction. He saw what I can only describe as an orb – not of any human capability that I’m aware of,” he concluded. 

Top Republican Tells Chilling Story of UFO (msn.com)

The Gulf of Mexico rings a bell of another UFO encounter over the Gulf of Mexico.

B-29 Encounters High-Speed Targets Over Gulf 

Dec. 6, 1952. About 100 miles S of Louisiana coast in Gulf of Mexico (BBU) 
5:25-5:35 [5:37?] a.m. (CST).

USAF crew of B-29 bomber, based at 3510th Flight Training Wing (Medium Bomber), Randolph AFB, Texas, radar observer 1st Lt Norman Karas, radar observer/Instructor Navigator 1st Lt. William W. Naumann, Jr., Staff Sgt B. R. Purcell, Staff Sgt. William J. De Rause, 2nd Lt. Robert J. Eckert, Staff Sgt. Harry D. Shogren. B-29 flying at 20,000 ft, course 320° true ground track (315° heading with wind from 276° 24 knots), 186 knots (214 mph) ground speed, 204 knots true air speed, tracked on radar one or a few high speed targets at a time moving in a straight line at about 5,240 stat. mph, followed by more targets [one or one new group about every minute for 5 minutes] also moving SE [ESE] typically at about 5,000+ mph.

Initial targets, about 4 small blips in a group, approached from 330° true on a SE [ESE] heading moving 12-14 NM per 2.25 sec radar sweep [about 22,000 to 26,000 mph] passed B-29 at 15-20 (naut.) miles range at 70° true azimuth when stopwatch timing began, and disappeared at true azimuth 150° at a timed speed of 5,240 mph [apparently slowed]. Karas alerted the crew to the radar targets over the intercom.  At 5:35 a.m. (CST) Naumann tracked several (5?) blips merging into a ½-inch arc about 30 nautical miles away (on 5-inch diameter radar scope set to 50 n.mi. radius thus about 10 nm arc) at 320° [true] bearing and crossed the scope moving out of range at 9,000+ mph. 

I read all that. No seriously... I really did.

Scouts honor.

Thank you for posting the same interesting peer reviewed evidence over and over, dude.

Edited by Hazzard

6 hours ago, Hazzard said:

I read all that. No seriously... I really did.

Scouts honor.

Thank you for posting the same interesting peer reviewed evidence over and over, dude.

What did you learn? Remember, similar UFOs incidents have been occurring over countries around the world.

10 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

What did you learn? Remember, similar UFOs incidents have been occurring over countries around the world.

There was a time when everyone believed in withches, did that make them real? It doesnt matter who (or how many) believes in the paranormal... if its not real.

All that matter is the evidence and how good it is.

So far, its waaay below anything even remotely resembling scientific standard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

What did you learn?

who do you think you are mate!!!? == <What did you learn?> what an arrogant MFer! NAFF off!!!

Sorry, this has really pi**ed me off!

• Haha 1