Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tyson: 'non-human biologics' might not mean alien entities

UM-Bot

As Einstein once said, if you judge an Ant by its ability to pilot a transdimensional spacecraft, it will forever think it is stupid.

Apparently he doesn't know there are only two genders either. Take whatever he says from here on out with the grain of salt.

• Like 1

Funny how ETH believers will hang on every word of a theoretical physicist, but disregard and/or dismiss the opinions of an astrophysicist. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Funny how ETH believers will hang on every word of a theoretical physicist, but disregard and/or dismiss the opinions of an astrophysicist. 

nedladdning.jpg.8c7a21188150b2dd343699cb09ba2e04.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

My theory is that the aliens have created biological avatars to send on these missions. They monitor us through these much like we monitor terrain and war zones with drones

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hey, look at this. A UFO with ants in it!  Yes, technically, Tyson is correct. 

One would wonder why a whistleblower would make ants a point if high interest. We never saw photos anyway. 
This man, Grusch, had Washington all abuzz, and yet not one piece of evidence to support his allegations. 
Also, I brisk at his claim that he spoke with 40 people in 4 years about these above-top-secret projects. Does their openness with those collaborations make those people criminals? 

A lot going on there. I still give some weight that it is all but a passion play on Broadway. 

Thank you, Neil deGrasse Tyson! I have no idea what was seen--if anything, but Tyson is simply giving a common sense response.

It could be anything. The jump to aleins from outer space comes from hope and nothing else. People want so much for governments to have aliens in their possession that they don't look at scenarios reasonably. Let's wait until we have definitive proof that aliens exist--let alone can travel the vast desolate wasteland that is our universe before we start throwing the
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Splendor Solis said:

Thank you, Neil deGrasse Tyson! I have no idea what was seen--if anything, but Tyson is simply giving a common sense response.

It could be anything. The jump to aleins from outer space comes from hope and nothing else. People want so much for governments to have aliens in their possession that they don't look at scenarios reasonably. Let's wait until we have definitive proof that aliens exist--let alone can travel the vast desolate wasteland that is our universe before we start throwing the

yep, i agree.... if aliens are here there wont be much of a <want so much> if it turns out they're an alien version of ISIS= wont be wanting that id assume :no:

• Like 1

This guy loooves the camera.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Splendor Solis said:

Let's wait until we have definitive proof that aliens exist--let alone can travel the vast desolate wasteland that is our universe before we start throwing the

Personally, I think we are wasting our time thinking that we or Aliens can traverse those desolate wastelands because we cannot do it without a discovery. 

If we/Aliens could travel the speed of light it will take 100,000 years to cross the Milky Way. What the heck goof is this! We need the shortcut, the worm hole
or some other such device, or forget about it. We can't get to them and they can't get to us, even if they knew our planet is ^the one^

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Earl.Of.****sticks said:

Personally, I think we are wasting our time thinking that we or Aliens can traverse those desolate wastelands because we cannot do it without a discovery. 

If we/Aliens could travel the speed of light it will take 100,000 years to cross the Milky Way. What the heck goof is this! We need the shortcut, the worm hole
or some other such device, or forget about it. We can't get to them and they can't get to us, even if they knew our planet is ^the one^

It is never a waste of time thinking about stuff, even currently impossible stuff.

As far as the aliens thing goes it is fun to think about but until there is REAL evidence they even exist it is best to just keep looking for that evidence and not jump to conclusion as many, many, many do.

People just have to learn how to use critical thinking.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

what??? in other posts you're suggesting aliens are here.. & now this!? make ya mind up mate for fek sake!!!! 

46 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

what??? in other posts you're suggesting aliens are here.. & now this!? make ya mind up mate for fek sake!!!! 

Well, I should have taken the above post one step further.

since I know that Alien crafts have arrived at this planet, then I am sure that the shortcut has been found, so we will I am sure have that knowledge one day

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Cough, when a Higgs Boson hits a photon instead of giving it mass it decays into a quark and either an electron and positron or muon and anti-muon.

Hence a spacecraft in a very very bright light field is decoupled from mass. Meaning it no longer takes an infinite amount of energy to accelerate it to the speed of light, and beyond.

Now the challenge is to figure out how to produce the power output of a million nuclear plants, and turn that power into a light field without instant vaporising the LEDs. Thats the energy requirement to get a spacecraft to zero mass.

Edited by Electric Scooter
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Dejarma said:

Aliens are here. After all, those objects the Navy pilots have been encountering are not those of mankind.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

Just Neil being Neil. he may not be good at physics  and neither at cosmology. But he certainly understand people minds.
Was it necessary to clarify that using the term non-human biologic does not necessary implies green little men? But instead, he should clarify why those term are used in purpose and with for what reasons.

Everyday the media tries to convince us that we are just animals that cant control our impulses, and that our spiritual values are just trash.

Edited by josellama2000
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Electric Scooter said:

Cough, when a Higgs Boson hits a photon instead of giving it mass it decays into a quark and either an electron and positron or muon and anti-muon.

Hence a spacecraft in a very very bright light field is decoupled from mass. Meaning it no longer takes an infinite amount of energy to accelerate it to the speed of light, and beyond.

Now the challenge is to figure out how to produce the power output of a million nuclear plants, and turn that power into a light field without instant vaporising the LEDs. Thats the energy requirement to get a spacecraft to zero mass.

This is a more responsible approach to the topic, I think: to identify plausible or theoretical solutions and try to work backward, e.g. "how might we do this?".  

The common complaint about distance being a bar to any ET visitation to me was hollow and silly, as it grossly assumes (i) from where any ETs would be traveling and (ii) what technology they'd be using; pure arguments from ignorance.

• Like 1

Just Neil being Neil. He may not be good at physicists  and neither a good cosmologists. But he certainly understands people's minds.
Was it necessary for him to clarify that using the term non-human biologic does not necessary implies green little men?
But instead, he should clarify why those terms were purposely used and for whatever dark reasons.
We are being manipulated, people!!!

Edited by josellama2000

21 hours ago, Electric Scooter said:

Hi, ES.

If we were be able to go 10xC(speed of light) would it matter a great deal? It would still take 10,000 yeas to cross the galaxy. you see?
Warp factor "Velocity" will not be the way of space travel for us humans, using short cuts will 

1 hour ago, josellama2000 said:

Just Neil being Neil. He may not be good at physicists  and neither a good cosmologists. But he certainly understands people's minds.
Was it necessary for him to clarify that using the term non-human biologic does not necessary implies green little men?
But instead, he should clarify why those terms were purposely used and for whatever dark reasons.
We are being manipulated, people!!!

Tyson, of course, is correct. But we all know the reason why the term was used under the context, he was clearly getting people to think "Alien".
The US military intel for a long time now, has danced all around this issue(Alien), and all without saying it. Interesting game they play

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Hi, ES.

If we were be able to go 10xC(speed of light) would it matter a great deal? It would still take 10,000 yeas to cross the galaxy. you see?
Warp factor "Velocity" will not be the way of space travel for us humans, using short cuts will 

The physicists think the Higgs Field exists at the same strength in all places in the universe.

They have no means of proving that though. How do we know stars aren`t emitting the Higgs Field? If they are then it presumably gets weaker the farther we travel from any stars. There could be evidence for that, after all the Voyager probes aren`t where they are supposed to be.

And if its correct then interstellar travel, and especially inter galactic travel, wont take anywhere near as long as we think.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

Aliens are here. After all, those objects the Navy pilots have been encountering are not those of mankind.

I know you have been on this site for a long time and I know your position on the topic. A question I have is do you believe that mankind has discovered and explained all phenomena that takes place on the earth (and beyond)? 

The reason I ask is it seems HUGELY egotistical (and foolish) to assume that something we cannot explain (supposedly) is instantly assigned the 'aLiEnz" label when, in fact, we have very little data to work with (in the grand scheme of things) and zero true evidence (that we know of).

A lack of evidence or explanation does not equal aliens. 

The only way we can truly know what these phenomena are is to observe and study. Rule out the ordinary and NEVER jump to conclusions. Jumping to conclusion basically ends all study and stops all learning.

• Thanks 1