Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tyson: 'non-human biologics' might not mean alien entities

UM-Bot

On 8/4/2023 at 1:41 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Hey, look at this. A UFO with ants in it!  Yes, technically, Tyson is correct. 

One would wonder why a whistleblower would make ants a point if high interest. We never saw photos anyway. 
This man, Grusch, had Washington all abuzz, and yet not one piece of evidence to support his allegations. 
Also, I brisk at his claim that he spoke with 40 people in 4 years about these above-top-secret projects. Does their openness with those collaborations make those people criminals? 

A lot going on there. I still give some weight that it is all but a passion play on Broadway. 

Correct me if I’m mistaken but isn’t his account of the recovery of non human biologics second hand? He never witnessed that himself?

On 8/4/2023 at 7:59 PM, UM-Bot said:

Neil deGrasse Tyson has weighed in on the debate over the 'non-human biologics' described by whistleblower David Grusch.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/369122/tyson-non-human-biologics-might-not-mean-alien-entities

Tyson is correct about the use of language, but Grusch was pretty clear that he thought it meant the remains of intelligent extraterrestrials.  What is Tyson actually seeking to achieve here?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, OverSword said:

Correct me if I’m mistaken but isn’t his account of the recovery of non human biologics second hand? He never witnessed that himself?

I believe you are correct, second hand info from 40 people over 4 years. 

14 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I believe you are correct, second hand info from 40 people over 4 years. 

That was change to his initial complaint of learning from two people in those same 4 years. His story's consistency is becoming a problem. Among a good deal of things with him.

• Thanks 1

On 8/5/2023 at 7:14 PM, esoteric_toad said:

I know you have been on this site for a long time and I know your position on the topic. A question I have is do you believe that mankind has discovered and explained all phenomena that takes place on the earth (and beyond)? 

The reason I ask is it seems HUGELY egotistical (and foolish) to assume that something we cannot explain (supposedly) is instantly assigned the 'aLiEnz" label when, in fact, we have very little data to work with (in the grand scheme of things) and zero true evidence (that we know of).

A lack of evidence or explanation does not equal aliens. 

The only way we can truly know what these phenomena are is to observe and study. Rule out the ordinary and NEVER jump to conclusions. Jumping to conclusion basically ends all study and stops all learning.

I am very sure that mankind has not discovered or explained all phenomena on earth and beyond.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skyeagle409 said:

I am very sure that mankind has not discovered or explained all phenomena on earth and beyond.

Which is exactly why we should not jump straight to the ETH when we observe something we cannot explain ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Was just watching some videos on YT when I realised that not that long ago we send a craft to the moon.  Some of the payload were tardigrades.  Someone out there could have send something similar to earth.

Would classify as non-human but not necessarely an intelligent pilot.

I am not saying I believe in aliens visiting earth, I am undecided. I have a feeling if an alien walked up and slapped his face he would come up with a reason it isn't real. I like Tyson he is Awsome.

I am sorry if i messed up my writting, I have to go slow.

Edited by WitchHearse

11 hours ago, Essan said:

Which is exactly why we should not jump straight to the ETH when we observe something we cannot explain ;) 

The objects in question were determined to be objects under intelligent controlled. In the case of the Navy UFO encounters, not many people are aware that multiple dissimilar sensors aboard the F/A-18s were carried by those aircraft which confirmed the objects as machines under intelligent control because multiple sensors aboard the aircraft were slaved and focused on the objects that were being tracked. Here is a photo sample of an F-4 Phantom of just how clear the images of the UFOs in the Navy's videos would be using from one of those passive sensors. The high level of image clarity of the UFOs from the videos, which remain classified, have shaken sailors and some members of Congress who reviewed the classified images.

F-4-in-ATFLIR.jpg.07e7f7edd45ee8575db3aa58a3f65c2d.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409

On 8/5/2023 at 6:00 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Tyson, of course, is correct. But we all know the reason why the term was used under the context, he was clearly getting people to think "Alien".
The US military intel for a long time now, has danced all around this issue(Alien), and all without saying it. Interesting game they play

I think they used the term to obfuscate the fact that the non-human biologics were their test  monkeys with computer chips in them to fly their experimental craft.  They would rather we think aliens from outer space than know what kind of experiments the are doing.

• Like 3

On 8/10/2023 at 6:31 AM, Essan said:

Essan, technically, you are correct. However, ETH is a most logical theory, and although I have no problem with people that disagree,
these people can never state what they think the situation is. 

Essan, would you care to explain what is going on with these supercrafts in the sky?

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

On 8/10/2023 at 9:05 AM, iAlrakis said:

Was just watching some videos on YT when I realised that not that long ago we send a craft to the moon.  Some of the payload were tardigrades.  Someone out there could have send something similar to earth.

Would classify as non-human but not necessarely an intelligent pilot.

That's Ok. As long as the craft was of intelligent design and flown intelligently, then it clearly is a product of intelligent non-human life.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2023 at 6:07 PM, Desertrat56 said:

I think they used the term to obfuscate the fact that the non-human biologics were their test  monkeys with computer chips in them to fly their experimental craft.  They would rather we think aliens from outer space than know what kind of experiments the are doing.

I agree with this, DR.

I have been saying all along that the American government is pushing their reveal program with the specific intent of getting Americans to believe in UFO's and Aliens. 

But I'm not really sure why they are doing this and, if they being truthful. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Essan, would you care to explain what is going on with these supercrafts in the sky?

They are obviously testing their special cloaking device that makes them wholly invisible to anyone with a camera ;)   Hence we still have absolutely no real evidence whatsoever that any craft of any origin even exist.  

(Lights in the sky and radar returns are not evidence of physical nuts and bolts aircraft)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Essan said:

They are obviously testing their special cloaking device that makes them wholly invisible to anyone with a camera ;)   Hence we still have absolutely no real evidence whatsoever that any craft of any origin even exist.  

(Lights in the sky and radar returns are not evidence of physical nuts and bolts aircraft)

Apparently, Essan, you do not put any stock in the military's revelations in recent years?!  that's fine. I don't blame you

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

On 8/4/2023 at 8:52 AM, Laserburn said:

Tyson is a scientist in name only. He's just a tv personality.

bs

• Thanks 1

On 8/11/2023 at 6:37 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I agree with this, DR.

I have been saying all along that the American government is pushing their reveal program with the specific intent of getting Americans to believe in UFO's and Aliens. 

But I'm not really sure why they are doing this and, if they being truthful. 

I think think they are being as "truthful" as further's their agenda, what ever that is.  In the olden days it was to make Russia and China think that the U.S. and maybe the UK had alien technology and the aid of aliens from outer space (or some technologically advanced group).   Now for some reason they want their own citizens to think this.   Maybe it is like that awful tv show V or maybe it is smoke and mirrors to hide what they have been doing using some of us as guinea pigs.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2023 at 11:02 PM, OverSword said:

That is correct. Although other parts of his statements were altered from his initial complaint to the testimony under oath.

• Thanks 1