Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Multiple UFOs Caught on Camera Flying in Formation Over Skinwalker Ranch

Grim Reaper 6

Newly-released video evidence has emerged, appearing to show multiple unidentified flying objects (UFOs) zooming over Skinwalker Ranch in Utah, a well-known paranormal hotbed, Knewz.com has learned. 

The footage, which was captured and analyzed by a team of scientists searching for proof of alien life, showcases the moment a small moving object transforms into a fleet of synchronized unidentified aerial phenomena. The video, featured in an episode of the History Channel show The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch, reveals a meeting between the Skinwalker team and a group of Utah government officials.

'It's a Fleet': Multiple UFOs Caught on Camera Flying in Formation Over Skinwalker Ranch (msn.com)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Still want them to catch that grounded daytime orb again.

• Like 3

Well, @Grim Reaper 6, I couldn't find the video, but from the description of its caption, I'd have to go with "deep fake". 
Firstly, the Skinwalker team, I believe, is producing $$ for the guy that just paid a fortune for it. 
But also,  "a small moving object transforms into a fleet of synchronized UAP's." - sounds a bit far fetched. 

It'll be hard from here on out to view UFO Vids because of the new deep fake techniques. I'm best off with my old black and white pics :)

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well, @Grim Reaper 6, I couldn't find the video, but from the description of its caption, I'd have to go with "deep fake". 
Firstly, the Skinwalker team, I believe, is producing $$ for the guy that just paid a fortune for it. 
But also,  "a small moving object transforms into a fleet of synchronized UAP's." - sounds a bit far fetched. 

It'll be hard from here on out to view UFO Vids because of the new deep fake techniques. I'm best off with my old black and white pics :)

I agree with the new AI enhancements it is going to become very difficult to believe what your looking at!:yes:

I would like to see this replicated by someone not affiliated with the work of fiction that is the TV show. Record it and verify the footage independently. Then we'll talk.