Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Eglin AFB, Florida Incident

Phantom309

Well, yeah, @Phantom309 but a congressman saying this is stronger than a pilot or Pentagon spokesperson telling us, ya know? This is significant. 

@Hazzard, why people like you - who believe in nothing, continue to come into the UFO/Alien forum is a bit of mystery to me

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Phantom309 said:

The Air Force, as per usual, wasn't too keen to discuss it:

This guy is in politics like 'influencers' are into the internet. He's in it for the likes, not actually producing anything resembling what his actual job is supposed to be.

6 hours ago, Phantom309 said:

It is amazing what has been revealed before Congress and they just keep right on proving that it is a brand-new day. At timeline" 2:01, Rep Gaetz is revealing what pilots around the world have reported during their encounters with UFOs. A more recent case involved Air Force F-22s, which clearly depicts a worldwide pattern of UFOs interfering with aircraft systems. 

F-22 pilots who saw the object said it "interfered with their sensors" and had no propulsion system

UAP Shot Down Over Alaska 'Interfered' With F-22 Sensors: Report (businessinsider.com)

as an example was where 

13 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@Hazzard, why people like you - who believe in nothing, continue to come into the UFO/Alien forum is a bit of mystery to me

I have as long as I can remember been interested in the paranormal, especially UFOs. I would love few things more than to finaly KNOW that we are not alone, and in fact being visited.
But sadly, over the many years I have found some serious problems with UFOfology, and tons of "mud in the water"...

Im guessing that we are all very interested in the UFO enigma, thats why we are here talking about it.

Most believers have seen something weird themselves... But, even if I saw something "out of this world" I dont think Id screams Aliens! Personally, for me, when it comes to UFOs/aliens, seeing is not believing. Watching some weird UFO doing "impossible" turns at great speed isnt enough.

Me, I need to be sure... I need physical evidence examined by the world wide scientific comunity...(yes, like the moon rocks) I want them to tell me that this is real.

Thats why Im skeptical to the way and method most believers choose to investigate this phenomenon.

Dont you agree that doing this by falcification, like Steven Schafersman and many of the skeptics do, is a good idea...?

"I might say, however, that as an investigator of pseudoscientific topics for over twenty years my experience has taught me that the first things to suspect and look for are fraud, forgery, deception, misrepresentation, sophistry, and specious reasoning.... and if these are not in evidence, I then look for illogical reasoning, self-deception, misreading, inadvertently fudged data, and willful misunderstanding..... and if these are not in evidence, I then look for ignorance, innocent mistakes, misinterpretations, equipment errors, out-of-date references, overlooked results or causes, etc."

Unfortunately, ALL of these items MUST be examined FIRST when investigating any pseudoscientific topic, BEFORE one begins looking for presumed new or unusual natural phenomena.

Now, can the believers here at UM claim to have done this before screaming that ET is here, buzzing the locals and crashing all over the place like stoned rETards??

To only look for the stuff that supports your preconceived notions is not the way to do this.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/5/2023 at 3:28 PM, Phantom309 said:

Reality revealed before a Congressional hearing as Rep Gaetz says an image of a craft cannot be attached to any human capability. That is exactly what I have been asserting for years. 

Matt Gaetz says photo of UFO 'orb' not of 'human capability' taken by Eglin Air Force Base

U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz asked a House Oversight subcommittee to subpoena radar data and images from a UFO encounter with U.S. Air Force pilots off the coast of Florida in the Gulf of Mexico earlier this year. Gaetz said from the images he saw of the object, he was “not able to attach to any human capability, either from the United States or from any of our adversaries.” Gaetz said he’s personally seen the radar data from the incident.

The three witnesses at the hearing said Gaetz's story aligns with their own knowledge of UAPs.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1