Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Emitter ana 5, a device that emits the indigo color of subtle radiation


cpu68

Recommended Posts

Emitter ana 5 invented by me around the year 2004 (based on K.Bullyszko ring). It radiates the indigo color of subtle radiation, and brings into the state of samadhi, even the shape drawn on paper works just like other radiesthetical devices (it can be a computer printout or a photocopy). Metal engraving also works well. The device can be strongly enhanced by placing a transparent rock crystal (quartz crystal) in the center, on a small stand that does not go beyond the inner outline of the first ring. The emitter wheel should be facing up or north. The device radiates perpendicular to its surface. It can be worn on yourself or used with a crystal.

author of construction: Gregory Podgorniak, Poland

qzovnT0f_t.gif

diagram. Emitter ana 5

full size here: https://imgbox.com/qzovnT0f

Edited by cpu68
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Emitter sah 5 invented by me around the year 2004 (based on K.Bullyszko ring). It radiates the violet color of subtle radiation, and brings into the state of samadhi, even the shape drawn on paper works just like other radiesthetical devices (it can be a computer printout or a photocopy). Metal engraving also works well. The device can be strongly enhanced by placing a transparent rock crystal (quartz crystal) in the center, on a small stand that does not go beyond the inner outline of the first ring. The emitter wheel should be facing up or north. The device radiates perpendicular to its surface. It can be worn on yourself or used with a crystal.

author of construction: Gregory Podgorniak, Poland

FkKPcL6b_t.jpg

 diagram. Emitter sah 5

full size here: https://imgbox.com/FkKPcL6b

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My other threads on this forum:

Emitter ana 5, a device that emits the indigo color of subtle radiation, https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/369236-emitter-ana-5-a-device-that-emits-the-indigo-color-of-subtle-radiation/

Priomed, a replacement for the Atlantis Ring, https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/368802-priomed-a-replacement-for-the-atlantis-ring/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So a mandala or yantra.

Plus you already posted a duplicate thread on this.

This is beginning to feel like spamming.

 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, cpu68 said:

My other threads on this forum:

Emitter ana 5, a device that emits the indigo color of subtle radiation, https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/369236-emitter-ana-5-a-device-that-emits-the-indigo-color-of-subtle-radiation/

Priomed, a replacement for the Atlantis Ring, https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/368802-priomed-a-replacement-for-the-atlantis-ring/

Are you selling it or you just want some attention?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alright I did what I do best and that's search. What we're being presented is basically a copy and paste from other forums. By this same user. So I doubt there will be any real discussion.

Kind of reminds me of oslove in a way.

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Alright I did what I do best and that's search. What we're being presented is basically a copy and paste from other forums. By this same user. So I doubt there will be any real discussion.

Kind of reminds me of oslove in a way.

So, he just wants attention.  :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

So, he just wants attention.  :(

Not sure. It doesn't seem like the OP wants to discuss really.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Not sure. It doesn't seem like the OP wants to discuss really.

That's what I was thinking and why I asked him a question.   I don't expect an answer.  Probably did not get any bites on this forum so we won't see him again.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, cpu68 said:

Emitter sah 5 invented by me around the year 2004 (based on K.Bullyszko ring). It radiates the violet color of subtle radiation, and brings into the state of samadhi, even the shape drawn on paper works just like other radiesthetical devices (it can be a computer printout or a photocopy). Metal engraving also works well. The device can be strongly enhanced by placing a transparent rock crystal (quartz crystal) in the center, on a small stand that does not go beyond the inner outline of the first ring. The emitter wheel should be facing up or north. The device radiates perpendicular to its surface. It can be worn on yourself or used with a crystal.

author of construction: Gregory Podgorniak, Poland

FkKPcL6b_t.jpg

 diagram. Emitter sah 5

full size here: https://imgbox.com/FkKPcL6b

What is its function? 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

What is its function? 

A focusing tool to alter your reality while giving you a severe migraine.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The ana 5 emitter corresponds to the Ajna chakra and the sah 5 emitter corresponds to the Sahasrara chakra

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, cpu68 said:

The ana 5 emitter corresponds to the Ajna chakra and the sah 5 emitter corresponds to the Sahasrara chakra

And? Have you tested it or are you expecting others to do it for you? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

And? Have you tested it or are you expecting others to do it for you? 

He is selling it, is confused about this forum and thinks there might be some new agers looking for a new "tool" to become immortal or ascend from into another dimension taking their physical body with them.   :lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

He is selling it, is confused about this forum and thinks there might be some new agers looking for a new "tool" to become immortal or ascend from into another dimension taking their physical body with them.   :lol:

I kind of get the feeling we've hit the wall with all that. Not sure how much something can be rebranded till it loses all meaning. I even came up with this concept back in 2001 or 2002. I was a mber of an occult forum (several actually). Basically trying to streamling and "get to the point" of other systems.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I kind of get the feeling we've hit the wall with all that. Not sure how much something can be rebranded till it loses all meaning. I even came up with this concept back in 2001 or 2002. I was a mber of an occult forum (several actually). Basically trying to streamling and "get to the point" of other systems.

It was probably a good exercise.  I have visited a lot of different groups that were into ascension and most of them wanted/expected to take their body with them, but all it really boiled down to is that they wanted some escape from being human on planet earth.   They thought they were learning to be "spiritual" and they cherry picked all kinds of different belief systems to make a weird composite belief of their own that did not really help them in coping or learning in the real world.   

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

It was probably a good exercise.  I have visited a lot of different groups that were into ascension and most of them wanted/expected to take their body with them, but all it really boiled down to is that they wanted some escape from being human on planet earth.   They thought they were learning to be "spiritual" and they cherry picked all kinds of different belief systems to make a weird composite belief of their own that did not really help them in coping or learning in the real world.   

I can honestly say I've done that. Not in the same context, but the escapism aspect.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, XenoFish said:

I can honestly say I've done that. Not in the same context, but the escapism aspect.

Me too, that is why I went from group to group, but the cognitive dissonance and the flakiness of the people were too much for me.   I did spend a lot of time with Rieki healing, and I found that too many of the american teachers were misguided or just lying about what Reiki was and what it could do, removing themselves from the responsibility, which at the core is what Reiki is about, self responsibility.   

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I went from group to group, but the cognitive dissonance and the flakiness of the people were too much for me.

Around 2008 to 2010 I really started questioning the validity of it all. Began to wonder why my experiences were so mundane. Sure I got results, but nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing that I couldn't understand through psychology. Took a more 'all in my head' approach and realized that it indeed was. Realized a lot of it was self-deception and what wasn't was just self-help with a pretty dress on. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's all the same street.  Superstition Highway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 8/8/2023 at 1:07 PM, cpu68 said:

The ana 5 emitter corresponds to the Ajna chakra and the sah 5 emitter corresponds to the Sahasrara chakra

And you assume we know what those are?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...

However, Buddhist morons (Buddhist monks) can block the operation of these two devices.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.