Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mum and daughter chase flashing lights in car after spotting 'UFO' in night sky

pellinore

A mum is ‘100% convinced’ she saw something out of this world after seeing flashing lights up in the sky.

Kirsty Mason, 35, who lives in Barrow near Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, saw three objects flashing red and blue from her daughter Bella’s, 11, upstairs bedroom on Tuesday night.

While Bella was scared by the lights, Kirsty said she felt ‘excited’ and is convinced it is the little green men paying Planet Earth a visit.

Kirsty was so excited she jumped in the car to try and chase the mysterious lights.

Mum and daughter chase flashing lights in car after spotting 'UFO' in night sky (msn.com)

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 2

Chasing UFOs aye? Reminds me of that story where these cops in Ohio back in the 60s chased a UFO all the way to the Pennsylvania border. :alien:

1 hour ago, pellinore said:

A mum is ‘100% convinced’ she saw something out of this world after seeing flashing lights up in the sky.

Kirsty Mason, 35, who lives in Barrow near Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, saw three objects flashing red and blue from her daughter Bella’s, 11, upstairs bedroom on Tuesday night.

While Bella was scared by the lights, Kirsty said she felt ‘excited’ and is convinced it is the little green men paying Planet Earth a visit.

Kirsty was so excited she jumped in the car to try and chase the mysterious lights.

Mum and daughter chase flashing lights in car after spotting 'UFO' in night sky (msn.com)

Flashing lights in the sky?  That cannot be true.  No one has EVER seen flashing lights in the sky.  :rolleyes:

A state of mind that told her it was a good thing to jump in a car and chase flashing lights in the sky...and she did:blink:...is incredibly problematic and should definitely be considered before even reading the story.  Which is why...I didn't read the story.  

• Like 1

Fun!  They shared a cool experience.

Red and blue lights tells me it's a most likely a drones they saw.  They're so prevalent now.

Whatever it turns out to have been, it sounds like they enjoyed the encounter immensely and good on em.

My son and I saw one camping on Black Mtn @ about 7,500 ft last week. 

While hanging out on a bluff for sunset one evening, a drone flew in from the North, at about 4,000 ft and hovered nearby for a while.  Since it was dusk we could still make out the body of the drone, but in poorer light, it would have been more intriguing... cept for the tell tale red/blue they use to help the operator orient the direction of flight.  We were remote camping near the peak of the mountain at the end of an often closed fire road, and the area below that bluff is far more remote, so we were a bit surprised to see someone flying there.  Made us wonder what kind of range they have from the operator now.