Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could extraterrestrial visitors try to contact an artificial intelligence ?


Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well, Joc, it is hard for me to walk that line because I believe that UFO's go back before man could fly. 

Of course they do...humans have been looking up in the sky since the beginning of human time.  

But were Aliens here before man could fly?  I like to think that they were.  I don't think that is the case, but...it could be the case.  If we wanted to go to Alpha Centuri for instance, we could do that.  It would involve generations of humans though.  Astronauts that had babies and trained them as astronauts, and on and on.  So, it isn't impossible.  They would certainly be taking advantage of any planet they found that did have life on it...like, the Earth.  So, it might not be the case that if they came, they would just leave and never come back...maybe they never really left.  Maybe they have been here the entire time...maybe they are still here.  Then again...maybe the one's who came here are all dead...in a facility in the desert.  I don't know.  

I like to think they built the pyramids.  I like to think they came here by wormholes.  I don't really think they exist as far as the Earth is concerned.  But, it is possible.  I just think it is more probable that our government has discovered secrets they don't want us to know.  And thus far...we don't.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 2:51 PM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

what if they are hiding and just don’t want to communicate with us?

They're really bad at hiding (hint: turn the lights off).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How exactly will the alien AI contact our AI? Chatbot? So, they connect to Wi-Fi, open a browser...?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, @Portre, if they *personally* do not want to contact the masses, I am sure they have instructed their AI to do likewise, wouldn't you say? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2023 at 10:48 AM, UM-Bot said:

A new documentary seeks to raise some intriguing new questions on the subject of alien visitation and how society might react.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/369450/could-extraterrestrial-visitors-try-to-contact-an-artificial-intelligence

If artificial intelligence is done right, as in we go for a technological singularity, we could feasibly conquer the universe in just a few years. Assuming of course, it figures out how to expand faster than light. Which to me says there are no alien civilizations more advanced than us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Electric Scooter said:

If artificial intelligence is done right, as in we go for a technological singularity, we could feasibly conquer the universe in just a few years. Assuming of course, it figures out how to expand faster than light. 

If you could somehow go 10X the speed of light it would still take 10,000 years to cross the Milky Way galaxy. And there are 200 billion galaxies with about 500 billion planets.
I see no hope for us to conquer the Universe with "speed". we need the shortcut. (wormhole?) 

 

21 minutes ago, Electric Scooter said:

Which to me says there are no alien civilizations more advanced than us.

<grin> dude, at only 250,000 years old, we homo sapien sapiens are the absolute embryos of this galaxy. There are likely Alien civilizations that are billions of years old. 

 

 

 

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
spelling
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like to doodle sometimes. Ok, the Milky Way galaxy is 100,000(105) light years wide, and there are 9.46x1012 kilometers in a light year.
That makes the Milky Way galaxy 9.46x1017 kilometers wide. Pheeeew!  So, the earth has a diameter of 6,378 x 2; = 1.28x10kilometers 

So, our galaxy is   9.46x1017/1.28x104 = 7.39x1013 times the width of planet earth, or,... 73,900,000,000,000 planet-earths wide. or 73.9 trillion planet-earths wide.

We have a big galaxy 

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

If you could somehow go 10X the speed of light it would still take 10,000 years to cross the Milky Way galaxy. And there are 200 billion galaxies with about 500 billion planets.
I see no hope for us to conquer the Universe with "speed". we need the shortcut. (wormhole?) 

 

<grin> dude, at only 250,000 years old, we homo sapien sapiens are the absolute embryos of this galaxy. There are likely Alien civilizations that are billions of years old. 

 

 

 

We have zero evidence that there are any civilizations anywhere in the universe.  Given that life began on Earth 3.8 billion years ago...and it took most of that time to evolve to intelligent creatures that could create a civilization.  And given that life seeks to stay alive at all costs.  And given the fact that if it were not for a Cosmic Collision between a large asteroid and the Earth  65 million years ago, civilizations would not exist on Earth either...

...The idea of Alien civilizations that are billions of year old is a bit of a stretch imho.  

There may be Alien civilizations in our own galaxy but we have no evidence of that at all.  And there are no wormholes except in theory.  The possibility for wormholes to exist is real...but there is no evidence that wormholes do exist.  

I'm good with us being the only life in the universe.  It's not like we could ever communicate with alien species from other planets even if they existed. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I like to doodle sometimes. Ok, the Milky Way galaxy is 100,000(105) light years wide, and there are 9.46x1012 kilometers in a light year.
That makes the Milky Way galaxy 9.46x1017 kilometers wide. Pheeeew!  So, the earth has a diameter of 6,378 x 2; = 1.28x10kilometers 

So, our galaxy is   9.46x1012/1.28x104 = 7.39x108 times the width of planet earth, or,... 739,000,000 planet-earths wide. or 739 million planet-earths wide.

We have a big galaxy 

I think your doodling is a bit incorrect...no...it's not pick on Earl day!  :D

The galaxy is 105,700 light years  or  approximately 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 km wide.  The diameter of the Earth is 12,756 kilometers.

You could therefore fit 8,868,000,000,000 earths across the galaxy.  It's a very large galaxy!

We have no idea what is out there really.

edit:  wait...that's not even correct either .... 80,000,000,000,000 Earths..I think:hmm:

Eighty Trillion Earths

Edited by joc
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, joc said:

We have zero evidence that there are any civilizations anywhere in the universe.

And we have zero evidence there are NO civilizations anywhere in the universe. too. There are 300,00 million planets in this galaxy that can support life. What are the chances?? 
Why do you think that planet earth is *that* special? Any evidence to that?     NASA Says About 300 Million Habitable Planets Could Exist in the Milky Way

 

Just now, joc said:

  Given that life began on Earth 3.8 billion years ago...and it took most of that time to evolve to intelligent creatures that could create a civilization.  And given that life seeks to stay alive at all costs.  And given the fact that if it were not for a Cosmic Collision between a large asteroid and the Earth  65 million years ago, civilizations would not exist on Earth either...

...The idea of Alien civilizations that are billions of year old is a bit of a stretch imho.  

It's not really a stretch. In fact, it would be a real oversight to say that nothing happened in the first 11 billion years of the galaxy's existence. that's crazy talk. 
People tend to be a little egocentric and can't fathom how other beings started life in this galaxy without us! lol. 

 

Just now, joc said:

There may be Alien civilizations in our own galaxy but we have no evidence of that at all.  And there are no wormholes except in theory.  The possibility for wormholes to exist is real...but there is no evidence that wormholes do exist.  

I'm good with us being the only life in the universe.  It's not like we could ever communicate with alien species from other planets even if they existed. 

 

Well, my man, you may be good with earthlings being the only intelligent beings in the galaxy but your happiness does not make it true :)

Just as an aside, Joc... the UFO's that are in earth's atmosphere, do you know their origin? they've been around for a long time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, joc said:

I think your doodling is a bit incorrect...no...it's not pick on Earl day!  :D

The galaxy is 105,700 light years  or  approximately 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 km wide.  The diameter of the Earth is 12,756 kilometers.

You could therefore fit 8,868,000,000,000 earths across the galaxy.  It's a very large galaxy!

We have no idea what is out there really.

edit:  wait...that's not even correct either .... 80,000,000,000,000 Earths..I think:hmm:

Eighty Trillion Earths

thanks Joc, I fixed it. I got 73.9 trillion. good enough 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

And we have zero evidence there are NO civilizations anywhere in the universe. too. There are 300,00 million planets in this galaxy that can support life. What are the chances?? 
Why do you think that planet earth is *that* special? Any evidence to that?     NASA Says About 300 Million Habitable Planets Could Exist in the Milky Way

 

It's not really a stretch. In fact, it would be a real oversight to say that nothing happened in the first 11 billion years of the galaxy's existence. that's crazy talk. 
People tend to be a little egocentric and can't fathom how other beings started life in this galaxy without us! lol. 

 

Well, my man, you may be good with earthlings being the only intelligent beings in the galaxy but your happiness does not make it true :)

Just as an aside, Joc... the UFO's that are in earth's atmosphere, do you know their origin? they've been around for a long time.

UFOs in the atmosphere?  There isn't any evidence of that either.  :D  

 hmmm UfOs origin....ah, Lufkin...that would be Nibiru and they are the old guard Anunnaki.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Yeah I can see how that might be somewhat confusing.  

1.  There isn't any evidence of Aliens or alien technology in our atmosphere.  There are anomalies on radar screens but that by itself doesn't constitute evidence of Space Aliens.  For actual proof of Aliens, well, we would need an actual Alien.  Good luck with that.

2.  If there actually were Space Aliens in the atmosphere, it would be a good bet that they are the old guard Anunnaki.  The Anunnaki are mythic gods from ancient Sumeria who some believe to be ancient astronauts from a planet called Nibiru which is past Pluto and has an elongated orbit around the sun of every 3600 years...which would put them in closer position to travel to Earth.  

These would be one of those civilizations you consider that could be very old...maybe not billions of years but maybe millions...who knows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, joc said:

 Yeah I can see how that might be somewhat confusing.  

1.  There isn't any evidence of Aliens or alien technology in our atmosphere.

You mean - there isn't any proof of Aliens or alien technology in our atmosphere. There is, however, a ton of good evidence of same. 
They've been doing their aerobatics for us long before man could fly. So what should I believe, the Russians are doing it? Do you have any evidence it is NOT Aliens? 

 

20 hours ago, joc said:

  There are anomalies on radar screens but that by itself doesn't constitute evidence of Space Aliens.  For actual proof of Aliens, well, we would need an actual Alien.  Good luck with that.

Although I agree it is  not actual proof of Aliens, the evidences on radar screens are not anomalies, they are images of something quite real. There have been times
where radar evidence is backed by a photo and by eyewitnesses. If all three agree there is an object in the sky, then it is a done deal. NO anomaly. 

 

20 hours ago, joc said:

2.  If there actually were Space Aliens in the atmosphere, it would be a good bet that they are the old guard Anunnaki.  The Anunnaki are mythic gods from ancient Sumeria who some believe to be ancient astronauts from a planet called Nibiru which is past Pluto and has an elongated orbit around the sun of every 3600 years...which would put them in closer position to travel to Earth.  

These would be one of those civilizations you consider that could be very old...maybe not billions of years but maybe millions...who knows.

I like the story if the Anunnaki but not convinced they were real Aliens. (no radar, no pics :)) 

If we perceive that exoplanets have the necessary ingredients to start life and intelligent life, eventually, then whatever those magic ingredients are,
I will guarantee you that they existed on various planets at near the birth of the universe/galaxy. Unless, you can show me otherwise. 
In other words, we have had life in this universe for 12 billion years, or we have never had it. 

Go gett'm tiger :)

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
to add
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You mean - there isn't any proof of Aliens or alien technology in our atmosphere. There is, however, a ton of good evidence of same. 
They've been doing their aerobatics for us long before man could fly. So what should I believe, the Russians are doing it? Do you have any evidence it is NOT Aliens? 

 

Although I agree it is  not actual proof of Aliens, the evidences on radar screens are not anomalies, they are images of something quite real. There have been times
where radar evidence is backed by a photo and by eyewitnesses. If all three agree there is an object in the sky, then it is a done deal. NO anomaly. 

 

I like the story if the Anunnaki but not convinced they were real Aliens. (no radar, no pics :)) 

 

If we perceive that exoplanets have the necessary ingredients to start life and intelligent life, eventually, then whatever those magic ingredients are,
I will guarantee you that they existed on various planets at near the birth of the universe/galaxy. Unless, you can show me otherwise. 
In other words, we have had life in this universe for 12 billion years, or we have never had it. 

Go gett'm tiger :)

Where is the photo?  The photo that actually without any doubt at all depicts am actual alien vessel? I'm waiting...:whistle:

Yeah, the Anunnaki had radar, and pics...if they existed at all as ancient astronauts...there isn't any proof of that either.

Life on other planets is a distinct possibility.  Intelligent life however?  If not for the asteroid ending the dynasty of the dinosaurs, we would most probably still be a Lizard Planet.  It was that one thing that allowed for the evolution of mammals and eventually humans...

...so...It is likely if carbon life developed on other planets...without something like the asteroid of dinosaur demise...they are  probably lizard planets.

But, let's say...hey, it happened here, what with all the asteroids, it could have and probably did happen...and eventually civilizations of intelligent beings rose up as they did on Earth...

...we are still talking about Light Years from any other star system....Light Years...and since, regardless of the intelligence level of other beings, the only thing that can travel as fast as light is light...how did they get here?  Wormholes?  Theoretically yes.  But there is zero evidence that wormholes exist either...and wormholes between star systems?  Not likely.

Grrrrrrrreeeeaaaat!  :)

The other thing Earl is that we have zero proof of Alien life visiting Earth.  Radar blips, blurry photos, anecdotes of pilots...cannot ever add up to Alien Visitors.  The only, O  N  L  Y  proof of such would be the actual bodies of Aliens or Alien vessels released to the public and peer reviewed from every scientific group on the planet.  Not likely.

Nor is there any scientific proof at all of a planet Nibiru in our solar system.  And, finally Earl...if Alien civilizations were visiting Earth regularly...in fact here with bases in the Oceans...where is there fingerprint in the solar system or elsewhere?  

We are being programmed to believe that Aliens are here.  Why?  I have no clue.  Except as a means to control.  

No Alien bodies = no proof  No Alien vessels = no proof.  The proof that they are not here is that we have no proof that they are.

Edited by joc
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, joc said:

Where is the photo?  The photo that actually without any doubt at all depicts am actual alien vessel? I'm waiting...:whistle:

Well, I know you will doubt it because that's your habit, but I will place it at the bottom.

 

23 hours ago, joc said:

Yeah, the Anunnaki had radar, and pics...if they existed at all as ancient astronauts...there isn't any proof of that either.

No, what I was saying was that *I* couldn't put full faith in the Anunnaki because there are no pictures, no recorded radar tracks of this alleged Alien group. 

 

23 hours ago, joc said:

Life on other planets is a distinct possibility.  Intelligent life however?  If not for the asteroid ending the dynasty of the dinosaurs, we would most probably still be a Lizard Planet.  It was that one thing that allowed for the evolution of mammals and eventually humans...

...so...It is likely if carbon life developed on other planets...without something like the asteroid of dinosaur demise...they are  probably lizard planets.

But, let's say...hey, it happened here, what with all the asteroids, it could have and probably did happen...and eventually civilizations of intelligent beings rose up as they did on Earth...

...we are still talking about Light Years from any other star system....Light Years...and since, regardless of the intelligence level of other beings, the only thing that can travel as fast as light is light...how did they get here?  Wormholes?  Theoretically yes.  But there is zero evidence that wormholes exist either...and wormholes between star systems?  Not likely.

Grrrrrrrreeeeaaaat!  :)

It doesn't have to be wormholes. Interdimensional travel could work or perhaps something we know nothing about right now.
But, *They* got here, ergo, the shortcut exists. Oh, and wormholes are quite real.
Physicists Create ‘the Smallest, Crummiest Wormhole You Can Imagine’ How could you ever doubt Einstein, joc lol

 

23 hours ago, joc said:

The other thing Earl is that we have zero proof of Alien life visiting Earth.  Radar blips, blurry photos, anecdotes of pilots...cannot ever add up to Alien Visitors.  The only, O  N  L  Y  proof of such would be the actual bodies of Aliens or Alien vessels released to the public and peer reviewed from every scientific group on the planet.  Not likely.

I agree with this, there is no proof (that *we* know of) but we can still look on at evidences and attach a probability to it. And I enjoy the heck out of that.
The hardcore sceptics have no desire to wonder about these UFO incidents, they're content shutting threads down, funny that as a way to enjoy?!

 

23 hours ago, joc said:

Nor is there any scientific proof at all of a planet Nibiru in our solar system.  And, finally Earl...if Alien civilizations were visiting Earth regularly...in fact here with bases in the Oceans...where is there fingerprint in the solar system or elsewhere?  

I have no idea where they come from, you should know that. And I don't believe Nibiru exists, not if it was created with our other 8. Way too many opportunities to collide with other planets.
Nibiru has a 3600 year period. in 4.5 billion years, Nibiru would make 125 million orbits. And this planet's narrow elliptical path width has it cross the path of all 8 planets, 9 if you count Pluto. 
With that many chances (125 mi) of intersecting 9 planets, a collision is inevitable. So I am not a fan of Nibiru.

 

23 hours ago, joc said:

We are being programmed to believe that Aliens are here.  Why?  I have no clue.  Except as a means to control.

What program?? you mean the military's revelations?? Yeah, it's pretty freaky if it's fake. But there is some truth to it as I have seen a UFO.

23 hours ago, joc said:

  

No Alien bodies = no proof  No Alien vessels = no proof. 

Let's not forget that a former intelligence man turned whistleblower claims the military have both - vessels and bodies. 

 

23 hours ago, joc said:

The proof that they are not here is that we have no proof that they are.

C'mon, joc, ^that^ is as bogus a statement as it gets. Countless times, I read about species thought to be extinct long ago, suddenly showing up. Now, what do we have for you.


here's my search phrase: "pic 1952 UFO Salem Mass coast guard station" which says a lot. It was the most popular photo of the era and was in all UFO books in the 50s and 60s. 
Also, my father was on the roof of that building with several coworkers, and of them took a photo from up there. Great story

Enjoy

th?id=OIP.mwCzxhgRG2b0xITp4aMNjAHaE8&w=240&h=160&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&o=6&pid=3.1&rm=2

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well, I know you will doubt it because that's your habit, but I will place it at the bottom.

 

No, what I was saying was that *I* couldn't put full faith in the Anunnaki because there are no pictures, no recorded radar tracks of this alleged Alien group. 

 

It doesn't have to be wormholes. Interdimensional travel work or something we know nothing about. *They* got here, ergo, the shortcut exists. Ohm and wormholes are quite real.
Physicists Create ‘the Smallest, Crummiest Wormhole You Can Imagine’ How could you ever doubt Einstein, joc lol

 

I agree with this, there is no proof (that *we* know of) but we can still look on at evidences and attach a probability to it. And I enjoy the heck out of that.
The hardcore sceptics have no desire to wonder about these UFO incidents, they're content shutting threads down, funny that as a way to enjoy?!

 

I have no idea where they come from, you should know that. And I don't believe Nibiru exists, not if it was created with our other 8. Way too many opportunities to collide with other planets.
Nibiru has a 3600 year period. in 4.5 billion years, Nibiru would make 125 million orbits. And this planet's narrow elliptical path has it cross the path of all 8 planets, 9 if you count Pluto. 
With that many chances (125 mi) of intersecting 9 planets, a collision is inevitable. So I am not a fan of Nibiru.

 

What program?? you mean the military's revelations?? Yeah, it's pretty freaky if it's fake. But there is some truth to it as I have seen a UFO.

Let's not forget that a former intelligence man turned whistleblower claims the military have both - vessels and bodies. 

 

C'mon, joc, ^that^ is as bogus a statement as it gets. Countless times, I read about species thought to be extinct long ago, suddenly showing up. Now, what do we have for you.


here's my search phrase: "pic 1952 UFO Salem Mass coast guard station" which says a lot. It was the most popular photo of the era and was in all UFO books in the 50s and 60s. 

 

Enjoy

th?id=OIP.mwCzxhgRG2b0xITp4aMNjAHaE8&w=240&h=160&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&o=6&pid=3.1&rm=2

Ooohhh  lights in the sky.  That settles it!  :nw:

You know I love  you Earl!  I like messing with the whole idea of blips and lights...I know you enjoy the thought they are real.  I'm just so incredibly skeptical that I never will ...until I'm abducted...I might enjoy that...but then how would I know, they'd just erase my memory.

Then again...maybe they might make me an ambassador to the world...that would be cool.

Some who believe in the Aliens are here scenario and buy totally into the blips and lights and anecdotes, I take great amusement in shooting their ideas down...but not you.  I just like messin' with you bud! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, joc said:

Ooohhh  lights in the sky.  That settles it!  :nw:

You know I love  you Earl!  I like messing with the whole idea of blips and lights...I know you enjoy the thought they are real.  I'm just so incredibly skeptical that I never will ...until I'm abducted...I might enjoy that...but then how would I know, they'd just erase my memory.

Then again...maybe they might make me an ambassador to the world...that would be cool.

Some who believe in the Aliens are here scenario and buy totally into the blips and lights and anecdotes, I take great amusement in shooting their ideas down...but not you.  I just like messin' with you bud! 

Thanks, I guess lol. 

It's a strange phenomena, this denying everything UFO. These 4 big objects show up at a coast guard station. That's not of supreme interest to the military? of course it is. 
They're most important job is to keep our skies SAFE. Keep America and Americans, SAFE. They must be looked into. 

Keep the faith, joc, and have a good night

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/6/2023 at 12:11 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

In fact, it would be a real oversight to say that nothing happened in the first 11 billion years of the galaxy's existence

Who says nothing happened in the first 11 billion years?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

These 4 big objects show up at a coast guard station. That's not of supreme interest to the military? of course it is. 

You mean these 4 big objects?  Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Venus?  All of which we have detailed close up pictures of...even though they are incredibly far away!

Or the blurry lights in the sky pictures of things we call UFOs?  Where only imagination knows what they actually look like?  All of which are in our own local atmosphere!

I mean Earl, you'd think we would have some definitive pictures of Alien Craft.  We don't.  If we do, please show me just one.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/8/2023 at 3:30 AM, Golden Duck said:

Who says nothing happened in the first 11 billion years?

if joc and many others really think that Extraterrestrial beings came along right around the time homo sapien did, then they are implying that natural development was not happening, 

as if waiting for homo sapiens of planet earth to give the GO signal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/8/2023 at 8:27 AM, joc said:

You mean these 4 big objects?  Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Venus?  All of which we have detailed close up pictures of...even though they are incredibly far away!

Or the blurry lights in the sky pictures of things we call UFOs?  Where only imagination knows what they actually look like?  All of which are in our own local atmosphere!

I mean Earl, you'd think we would have some definitive pictures of Alien Craft.  We don't.  If we do, please show me just one.

 

 

I'm a bit disappointed here Joc.

Do you think that if you cannot define those [b]U[/b]nidentified objects that they don't exist? 
C'mon, man. What were you expecting, a '21 Cadillac? You're not supposed to put demands on these beings, you are supposed to learn who they are.

You  can tell me all day long that you don't care, but please, fo not ever tell me that those 4 objects don't exist. We can talk about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You  can tell me all day long that you don't care, but please, fo not ever tell me that those 4 objects don't exist. We can talk about it.

New information from an Air Force General.

Looks like those objects can blink in/out of our existence at will...and they posulate these "creatures" are synthetic bio based with a high AI component:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

if joc and many others really think that Extraterrestrial beings came along right around the time homo sapien did, then they are implying that natural development was not happening, 

as if waiting for homo sapiens of planet earth to give the GO signal. 

No that is not what they are saying. 

With time and gravity, the lighter elements fuse into heavier elements.

The Universe made elements as fast as it could.

There is nothing slow about life being created on Earth.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

No that is not what they are saying. 

With time and gravity, the lighter elements fuse into heavier elements.

The Universe made elements as fast as it could.

There is nothing slow about life being created on Earth.


You misconstrued. I'm really concerned about what was  happening in the universe before our solar system was created. I use our recent emergence is a marker.

The universe was 9.3 billion years old before our solar system was created. What was going on in the universe up until that point in time? 
I think the answer is obvious. Planets had been growing living organisms all the while, some, with intelligent life. How many...? All I can say is, not zero.
You'll be happy to know that scientists now think that there are 300,000,000 planets in the Milky Way galaxy that can support life. Amazing, huh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.