Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran Has 12 Strategic Cruise Missiles

Erikl

But the most poweful nation in the world isnt? no.gif

Sickening...

So you're allowed hundreds of nukes, the worlds most powerful, but the minute Iran gets a couple its WW3?

You're just all scared because you'll have something to content with.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• zephyr

• wunarmdscissor

• I am me

I think Iran should get nukes.... And use them to defend themselfs agains USA and Israel. USA IS going to attack Iran. The plan is already in motion.

But the most poweful nation in the world isnt? no.gif

Sickening...

So you're allowed hundreds of nukes, the worlds most powerful, but the minute Iran gets a couple its WW3?

You're just all scared because you'll have something to content with.

580795[/snapback]

"In a purr-fect world..." rolleyes.gif Come on, get off it! The most powerful country happens to be a very civilized country. We aren't going to pull the plug.

Now, Iran, on the other hand, backed into a corner, primitive and 'the oppressor' will push the buttons. yes.gif

Hey, they got nothin' to lose.

I think Iran should get nukes.... And use them to defend themselfs agains USA and Israel. USA IS going to attack Iran. The plan is already in motion.

580884[/snapback]

You know something we don't?

580884[/snapback]

581024[/snapback]

It´s not easy to see when you live in the propaganda machine USA runs. But you can get info on the net EVEN from USA. Cant you see the same pattern used to push the war on Iraq?

580884[/snapback]

581024[/snapback]

It´s not easy to see when you live in the propaganda machine USA runs. But you can get info on the net EVEN from USA. Cant you see the same pattern used to push the war on Iraq?

581135[/snapback]

Of course I do. But, so??? Tell me that you think we are going to war 'just like that' and I bulk.

Edited by Babs

Hey, we're not packing off to Iran, right now. blink.gif And I hope we will not for a long while...... or even never if it can be helped.

Iran is not an easy target like Iraq. Iran have alot of firepover and I dont think USA can get to them without using nukes. So what USA needs to do first is to attack themselfs again like they did 9/11. This time I think the attack will be made with SAMD like the 9/11 but modified with "dirty" parts. A SADM made into a "dirty" bomb makes alot af damage but in very limited. So that could be what needs to happen to scare the people in USA to allow a nuke or full war on Iran.

You do know that 9/11 was made with SAMD dont you?

Iran is not an easy target like Iraq. Iran have alot of firepover and I dont think USA can get to them without using nukes. So what USA needs to do first is to attack themselfs again like they did 9/11. This time I think the attack will be made with SAMD like the 9/11 but modified with "dirty" parts. A SADM made into a "dirty" bomb makes alot af damage but in very limited. So that could be what needs to happen to scare the people in USA to allow a nuke or full war on Iran.

581701[/snapback]

SADM is atomic already. A dirty bomb would (in theory?) be a conventional explosive that would "release" some radioactive material. Why lace a already atomic munition with radioactive material? You obviously do not know what you are talking about. And the rest of your comments are...well....trollish?

Where do get this stuff from? If you are going to make wild accusations and fictional government conspiracies try to make them more believable. At least try to be more entertainmenting. Just a sprinkle of realism in the fiction goes a long way. I'm not even going to address the plethora of grammatical errors either.

I really think the mods should move some of these threads and many of the posts to the "Writer's and Artist's Hangout" forum. That is where your supposed to put "Fiction, Artwork, Poetry and Music".

tongue.gif

581701[/snapback]

SADM is atomic already. A dirty bomb would (in theory?) be a conventional explosive that would "release" some radioactive material. Why lace a already atomic munition with radioactive material? You obviously do not know what you are talking about. And the rest of your comments are...well....trollish?

Where do get this stuff from? If you are going to make wild accusations and fictional government conspiracies try to make them more believable. At least try to be more entertainmenting. Just a sprinkle of realism in the fiction goes a long way. I'm not even going to address the plethora of grammatical errors either.

I really think the mods should move some of these threads and many of the posts to the "Writer's and Artist's Hangout" forum. That is where your supposed to put "Fiction, Artwork, Poetry and Music".

tongue.gif

581956[/snapback]

You dont know what you are takling about. The new SADM uses a Plutonium 239 core. This makes it hard to trace and the 99,74% pure Plutonium only emits alpha radiation. Mix this up with "dirt" material like strontium 90 and cesium 137. And you have a ligthweigth dirty bomb. this bomb could made very small. About 75kg to get the same effect as using a truckload of explosives.

You dont have a clue do you...

Sorry about the spelling and grammatical errors, I am swedish and my english is not always perfect. How is your swedish?

581701[/snapback]

You think so, eh? Well, I'm glad you have so much knowledge under your belt. I'm going to have to disagree with you, though. 911 was 911...real, no matter what. And Americans are cautious for good reason, something you wouldn't know anything about, being that Sweden didn't get hit.

I think we will go into Iran only if Iran makes us. Only if Iran shows us it's nasty side. ph34r.gif Only if we have no choice, as we see it. And, only if Iran pushes us.

Edited by Babs

Oh, I forgot, we won't like it if Iran hurts Israel. cool.gif

Edited by Babs

what if israel nukes iran pre-emptivley?

is ok for a country with a human rights record akin to pol pot to posses nukes?

Zephyr....Who are these crazy leaders you have that everyone is talking about zep? Could you tell us about the mullahs or molars...or whatsas?? I don't remember how you call it. original.gif Who are these guys and what do they stand for?

579695[/snapback]

Hello Babs, long time no see. original.gif

First of all about the guys on Fox news; I wasn't really judging thir political standings, whether left or right . I think anybody who's supposed to be a journalist and uses the tv to promot nuking innocent people; as you had quoted Fox people to be doing, is a dangerous lunatic whose place is in a mad house and not in front of a tv camera! Imagine all the kids watching them! w00t.gif The kids get the idea that nuking people is something like a fiction one watches everyday on the tv, something very ordinary.

Well Babs, you're asking me very complicated questions which can not be answered in one or several posts, even if I knew all the answers. What I can tell you is that the political landscape in Iran is not as homogeneous as it might look at the first glance. In fact, even among the Mullahs there are divergences and idealogical differences. There are those who are quite liberal, and then there are those on the opposite side of the spectrum. There are some that seem to have come directly from the middle ages, and then there are some that are quite progressist. We have presidential elections coming up soon and the debate among the candidates and their supporters is flaming. At this time it's anybody's guess about who will be the next president. So, it's a mistake to generalize about politics in Iran, as we're not dealing with one block of people. However, there are a couple of points more or less everybody agrees on. One is that there is a need for reforms, reforms that have to come from within the system and country. The less foreign forces interfere the better it is for everyone. The second point being that the role of the Iranian people is a major one in the course the government will have to follow, there is no way any politician can ignore the public opinion in Iran for an extended period of time. One thing is sure though, it's a very complicated and delicate situation, one that requires the use of much wisdom and maturity by everyone involved and I really hope blind foreign meddling in this country's affairs do not make matters more complicated than they already are.

zep...Hi original.gif Looks like your walked around that one pretty carefully. You sound so reasonable.

Fox is really talking rough now. Looks like something is 'a brewin', but I guess I haven't been listening. I think I will check in with Fox and CNN (my man Wolf Blitzer) to see what's a happenin'. geek.gif

583119[/snapback]

Well, if Israel does something it must mean something is 'really' happening. Israel is light years ahead of everyone else on terrorism.

Edited by Babs

583119[/snapback]

Wun, believe me, Israel will never nuke Iran pre-emptively.

As a matter of fact, I think Israel is the only country in this world with a possible nuclear ability that proved that it's hand on the nuclear triger are anything but soft.

If we do posses nukes, we had them since 1965.

Do I have to list here the number of conflicts since that year which almost destroyed Israel, yet Israel never used it's nuclear ability?

How patient is the UK or France? Oh I forgot, they were never tested that way...

As for "a country with a human rights record akin to pol pot".... please, give me a break.... as an Israeli and now a soldier in the ranks of the IDF, the values of this military are so high, that I think the EU and the US should send their ethic officers to learn from us. We all see now how the UK and the US handle military occupation, and those occupations are only 4-2 years old.... no where as near as old as the conflict between us and the Palestinians, yet both the US and the UK have managed to comit atrocities that we haven't yet (and hopefuly will never comit).

People are sometimes so ignorant (not in the sense of stupudity, as I know wun that you are no fool), but in the sense of lack of knowledge.... do you know what atrocities were comitted by Pol Pot? Israel is nowhere near there. The day it will, I'll go to prison for disobeying what would be moraly illegal orders (as a soldier in the IDF we have been directed to disobey those orders and complain against the superior officer who issued them....).

I was just going to ask if you were still out there, Erikl. original.gif Could you tell us what is going on in Israel or what people's thoughts are on Iran? I mean their thoughts about Iran right now. huh.gif

Edited by Babs

i apologise BTW about the pol pot thing

completley out of order

erikl i was talkin rubbish mate ;-)

just ranting

584688[/snapback]

...you mean, just tryin to pick one with me. tongue.gif