Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran Has 12 Strategic Cruise Missiles

Erikl

fluffy it woulda been left of the thread had babs mail not been full,

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• zephyr

• wunarmdscissor

• I am me

I opened my pm box back when you told me it was full. I have been getting pms, but you haven't sent me any, wun. blink.gif And I am sorry that my message box was full, that happens sometimes and I don't know it. You are still in the wrong, wun.

I guess I will not talk to you as you seem to only want to pick a fight. Then I get into trouble... and as you say you glide merrily on your way. (Like you said you haven't been suspended for a long time sad.gif)

Edited by Babs

Why should only some countries be allowed to have nuclear weapons, and why should Iran not have nuclear weapons? That's all just plain hypocrisy...

It's not a more unstable country then for example the US.

Why should only some countries be allowed to have nuclear weapons, and why should Iran not have nuclear weapons? That's all just plain hypocrisy...

It's not a more unstable country then for example the US.

623854[/snapback]

As far as i know Iran is a muslim country and muslim countries are not very unstable.

New developments.

here

Hey Babs; the whole nuclear issue with Iran is a very complicated one. We've had some discussions about this before, but there is still quite a lot we could talk about. The upcoming Iranian presidential elections have added to the complexity of the issue, and there are important legal questions on the international level that have come up because of the Iranian nuclear file. In fact the NPT is in danger of breaking up because of this file, and other nations (except Iran and the western countries) are beginning to have big stakes in this file. Since there is a lot to say and I'm very busy today, we'll have to persue this discussion later; however I'm looking forward to reading what everyone else has to say about this and will try to contribute my two cent worth whenever I can.

Thanks zep...yes, we are very interested in what's going on and the new presidential elections. When you get a chance tell us the news.