Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cougar on cliff

Tia

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• et's daddy

• Commander CMG

• Tia

no idea but i seriousli hope its photoshopped

If it;s not photoshopped it's an amazing picture

Poor kitty crying.gif

If it's not photoshopped, I hope the cougar is okay...

Screw the cougar,that cameraman's my hero. laugh.giflaugh.gif

What makes you people think they are hoaxes ? Why photoshopped??

Looks real to me, these are just dogs and a cougar.

*sighs then growls*

It's real. That's how... humans... *growls again* hunt cougars. They let thier dogs chase them down and tree them (or in this case, stuck at the edge of a cliff) so they can easily just shoot the cat.

That's not hunting... that's a cowards way... if you can't tell, I despise cougar hunting... It angers me to no end....

Silver Cougar,

I was afraid someone was going to verify that.

I hate hunting, though I can understand the people who hunt and then use all of the animal for food etc.

I can't understand hunting when it is used for a pure thrill for the pathetic human. Not only is this poor cougar going to die, but it also has suffered great stress before hand.

Silver Cougar,

I hate hunting, though I can understand the people who hunt and then use all of the animal for food etc.

I can't understand hunting when it is used for a pure thrill for the pathetic human. Not only is this poor cougar going to die, but it also has suffered great stress before hand.

542541[/snapback]

Cougar hunting isn't for food. it's trophy. It's vile, and done because cougars are considered a threat to humans and a pest...

Hunting for sport is a sick and twisted way to pass the time in my opinion. I don't understand how anyone could kill such a beautiful animal just for the heck of it.

Silver Cougar,

542541[/snapback]

Cougar hunting isn't for food. it's trophy. It's vile, and done because cougars are considered a threat to humans and a pest...

542544[/snapback]

I know cougars aren't hunted for food.

We're both in agreement together.

If that's not Photoshopped, I hope the cougar goes and kills the hunters! People who do things like that are just plain sick. Poor cougar. sad.gif

lemme guess

some of you bashing hunting for sport, or whatever you want to call it, are sitting there eating a burger or something

arent any of you going to say poor cow ?

user posted image

awwwww look how much fun they are having

Edited by et's daddy

lemme guess

some of you bashing hunting for sport, or whatever you want to call it, are sitting there eating a burger or something

user posted image

awwwww  look how much fun they are having

544094[/snapback]

Et's daddy,

It's safe to say the majority of us are hypocrits when it comes to the subject of killing animals. I mean, I happily eat burgers, chicken, bacon etc. all the time, but if you produced me with a pig and a knife and said "kill it if you want to eat", I couldn't. It's human nature to be hypocritical. laugh.gif

But I must say I do feel sorry for that cougar, especially for the circumstances in which it was about to die. crying.gif

lemme guess

user posted image

544094[/snapback]

I'm a vegetarian. thumbsup.gif

lemme guess

user posted image

544094[/snapback]

Accually I'm not sitting here eating a burger.

And there's a difference between killing a cow for food, and killing a cougar for the thrill (yeah, shooting a trapped cougar is such a thrill...) for a trophy.

Having grown up in the backwater mountains, one learns the difference between hunting for necesseity and hunting for sport. Sport hunting is wasteful... you kill the thing, keep the fur for the trophy and throw out everything else. food hunting, you keep the pelt, usually for something.. craft clothing or blanket, yeah sometimes for trophy... however, the meat and organs are used for food. Basicaly every last bit that's useable is used.

And hunting preditor is wrong in my view.

We raised those cows for food purposes... and well accually, we've poisoned our own food supply. *shrugs* ow well, huh?

I agree, this picture is probably real. That is one of the most disgusting things a human being can do if you ask me. I just don't see how someone could get off on killing innocent animals, and torturing them, like this picture shows, first. I just can't stand it when people do things like this.

And just for the record, I am a vegetarian.

we should be thankful to the animals we eat for sacrificing their own lives in order for us to survive, we should not go kill other creatures for fun, that is cruel and karma will get you in your next life if your cruel to animals, I wish the natives wouldve won north america instead of the europeans, and I wish the europeans hadntve had the crusades and destroyed the egyptians culture, theyve set humanity back thousands of years... as for myself I am white, I despise what people like me have done in the past to destroy cultures and enslave races.

we should be thankful to the animals we eat for sacrificing their own lives in order for us to survive, we should not go kill other creatures for fun, that is cruel and karma will get you in your next life if your cruel to animals, I wish the natives wouldve won north america instead of the europeans, and I wish the europeans hadntve had the crusades and destroyed the egyptians culture, theyve set humanity back thousands of years... as for myself I am white, I despise what people like me have done in the past to destroy cultures and enslave races.

544743[/snapback]

holy crap youre full of self hate

damn us white people

and i suppose those horse the indians rode around appreciated it huh ?

let's get real here it's an animal and any arguement you can spew out i can shoot down

Wow.. you're so full of hate yourself...

Wow.. you're so full of hate yourself...

544804[/snapback]

how do you figure ?

my position is that he wishes the indians drove the europeans from north america like the indians never hurt an animal

my rebutle was that they rode the horses, you think the horses enjoyed that instead of roaming free ?

im not full of hate innocent.gif

just dont like it when people generalize and stereotype thumbsup.gif