Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy Theorist Has An "Explanation" After Nibiru Failed To Destroy Earth Last Week

Waspie_Dwarf

It's amazing how persistent this hoax is.  You can still see the Predictions of What Will Happen on Nancy Lieder's Zeta Talk site; https://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta582.htm

...which sound suspiciously like the idea Scott Creighton is proposing about the Great Pyramid.

(and she publishes her newsletter on "Before It's News"... ('nuff said))

Edited by Kenemet
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

20 minutes ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

Conspiracy Theorist Has An "Explanation" After Nibiru Failed To Destroy Earth Last Week

He predicted Nibiru would hit Earth, telling his followers "I AM HEADING FOR THE CAVES".

Niburu?  Again?    :lol:   I thought new agers had given that one up.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Niburu?  Again?    :lol:   I thought new agers had given that one up.  

It appears not, but claiming it did not cause Armageddon because the Earth is flat is a new one on me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

It appears not, but claiming it did not cause Armageddon because the Earth is flat is a new one on me.

Now I am curious to read the article.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Crazy. I've been hearing this conspiracy since I was young. Always something interfering with the end of the world!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, joseraul said:

Crazy. I've been hearing this conspiracy since I was young. Always something interfering with the end of the world!

Yep, me too. Even in the 60's.  I think it was the first time I heard anything when I was about 10.  I was visiting my aunt and she sent me up the street to play with a neighbor girl my age.   She had some friends over and we were having a good time when suddenly she exclaimed, "The world is going to end in 2000!  I won't get to see my grandchildren grow up!"   I was shocked and I think the others were too because we were all silent until I said, "No, that is not going to happen."   Then I decided to go back to my Aunt's house and read a book.   Then I didn't hear anything about the world ending until I started hanging out in New Age groups in the 80's.  I had more fun with the people who were waiting for the "Star Brothers" to make contact, though.   

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

He predicted Nibiru would hit Earth, telling his followers "I AM HEADING FOR THE CAVES".

Okay science deniers, Nibiru is definitely real and didn't destroy the earth because it was it's day off :angry:

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Kenemet said:

It's amazing how persistent this hoax is.  You can still see the Predictions of What Will Happen on Nancy Lieder's Zeta Talk site; https://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta582.htm

...which sound suspiciously like the idea Scott Creighton is proposing about the Great Pyramid.

(and she publishes her newsletter on "Before It's News"... ('nuff said))

The theories Scotty is pushing also involved Venus and Saturn on top of Nibiru. 

Electric Universers change the planet frequently.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Okay science deniers, Nibiru is definitely real and didn't destroy the earth because it was it's day off :angry:

I thought it did end, it's just too far away for us to observe it for 500 years...

You'll see,you'll all see! <_<

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Piney said:

The theories Scotty is pushing also involved Venus and Saturn on top of Nibiru. 

Electric Universers change the planet frequently.

Is that like the planet ascending to the "next" what ever?   I heard that a lot too.  The planet will ascend, or we will ascend or only special people ascend.  :lol:   Everytime I am at a set of stairs and need to go to the next floor I ascend.

• Haha 6

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

Is that like the planet ascending to the "next" what ever?   I heard that a lot too.  The planet will ascend, or we will ascend or only special people ascend.  :lol:   Everytime I am at a set of stairs and need to go to the next floor I ascend.

You're outta tha know...

Your actually in a simulation,you only think you're ascending,when you're actually descending :lol:

• Haha 3

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

You're outta tha know...

Your actually in a simulation,you only think you're ascending,when you're actually descending :lol:

I remember when The Matrix became a documentary. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I remember when The Matrix became a documentary. :lol:

Those were days...:lol:

Cue the song "memories" :lol:

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Haha 5

27 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Those were days...:lol:

Cue the song "memories" :lol:

Well "The Globalists" have been around since John Birch first farted them out of his hole and they are still around. 

Edited by Piney
The End Times is for hopeless losers
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

Well "The Globalists" have been around since John Birch first farted them out of his hole and they are around. 

MAGAts are the new John Birchers.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

Well "The Globalists" have been around since John Birch first farted them out of his hole and they are around. 

I remember when we would go visit my grandpa and my dad would get angry and tell him "I don't want to hear about John Birch or what he thinks."   When my grandpa had a stroke my dad bought his pickup and when he got home he pulled the seat back forward to see what was rattling around behind the seat.  It was 3 bushel baskets of John Birch pamphlets.   :lol:   My dad threw out the pamphlets and kept the bushel baskets (they were the old fashioned ones and still in good shape).  I still have that pickup.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

MAGAts are the new John Birchers.

They're worse....

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Waspie_Dwarf said:

The headline should have read "Conspiracy Caveman Reverts to Type".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, joseraul said:

Yes, we were continuously being saved by the Bat Boy according to The National Enquirer.

• Haha 3

How would we even know this if we're still here? We'd be done by now.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

Yes, we were continuously being saved by the Bat Boy according to The Weekly World News.

Fixed it...

At least he didn't say that the aliens intervened and saved us once again.   That is what has been said in the 80's and 90's by end of the world mongers.

• Like 2

Still not as ridiculous as when everybody thought the world was ending because the computers wouldn't  know what to do if they rolled over from 99 to 00 lmao.

• Haha 1