Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WITCHCRAFT, anyone?

maggie_13

I could cast a spell for good fortune, but what would that solve? Will the spell on its own solve my college debt? Will the spell intercede when I go tonight to spend money on a new power saw (I really shouldn't but my old one does short out) or is it me thinking about the spell I casted as a commitment to myself not to do it?

No, the spell on its own would not solve your financial debt, but a well designed spell would focus your subconciuos on your actuall needs and the probabaillity of you coming up with the brilliant idea of lay-bying a new power saw and putting small amounts away toward your college debt would increase, or maybe even your focused subconciuos would be more likely to say yes to a little over time or helping a friend shift someones house lot of furniture for a bit of cash.

A really interesting thread to read on the site here, is one of Burnsides recent posts. Burnside is a self confessed non-believer and skeptic who challenged the wiccans to cast a spell for his financial gain, the results are pretty interesting. I'll have a look and see if I can't bring it up for you.

Of course, you cannot intefere with someones life path or life lessons. If they need lukemia to balance a karmic debt, or to learn something about themselves and others, then you would be holding up that process.

Tricia -Ann, this is very true by the time I was ready to cast the third spell I was aware enough to make it a health spell for his spiritual benefit as it was clear there where lessons to be learned by the tragedy.

Another comment on the healing spells I cast, the actual luekemia sufferer was un-aware I was doing what I was. It was my way of helping out, a thing I now know is the Wiccan version of black magik or at very least grey magik. You should never cast a spell on someone without there permision.

gl2 I'm sorry I completely missed your point, and you really lost me with the Alien concept. If you perhaps posted that in the wrong section I can help you out. If not then you honestly didn't mean to aim this at the practice of Whitchcraft did you?

if you engage in sacrifice of humans, the torture of children,
not after you can read through the dozens if not hundreds of self confessed Witches on this sites posts, there is no sacrificing. Oh Faden likes to threaten but he only ever threatens to sacrifice the ignorant.

Edited to add the link to Burnsides thread. Odingirl and Wiccan spells

Edited by Kismit

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Faeden

• SilverCougar

• Kismit

• cozmic

I'm sorry, Kismit, if I offended. The remark was more generally construed--just in case any of the Monarch, Franklin coverup type see it. Here's an example of those who, unlike you, have strayed into what I referred to. http://www.ritualabuse.net/svali_speaks.htm

The writer on that link is practiced in exactly what I referred to. Here, in the US, and certainly in your country too, it goes on. Maybe you haven't seen such, but, it has gone on for centuries. The reported Illuminati strains aside, it seems that those who appear regularly in news and other accounts for having done so (read the book The Franklin Cover-up for details, don't take my word for it) tend to confuse sexual energy with mixed brain signals. I won't describe them further, but human sacrifice, i.e. that in twinning, and child abuse, i.e. that in the conditioning of a cult family brood, definitely occurs.

Here in the US, the subject is getting much attention, due to the Gannon case, the Bohemian Grove stories, the Franklin case, and more. A typical pagan, a typical reader of Witch magazine, may not know much about such. It tends to be part of an elite money types' thrill-seeking (a literally diseased practice). They do such in order to oppress/subject others to classist ideology, and, in the Illuminati vein, certainly have an alien connection--that of a colonizer interested in taking over here, weird as that may sound to you. How do I know? Years of experience with such, most of it informed by other, non-colonizing aliens. The so-called Illuminati strain involves super-rich thrill seekers, essentially the spoiled children (turned adults) of people guilty of numerous crimes against humanity. The cult aspect is but a window dressing for them, a way of placing bourgeiouse corporate hangers on in thrall about the seeming cultishness and sexual aspects (tends to use prostitutes who have nasty diseases, frankly). A sick mind seeks to obliterate the very awareness of others, hence the Illuminati strain affords them a place, and a way, to obliterate their consideration of their victims. By perpetually seeking a thrill (they'll try to destroy the entire planet's ecology, in the process), they don't bother with lesser income bracket details. Surely you've seen some of this--the possible murder of Diana, the Mossad killing of Robert Maxwell, Rupert Murdoch's imperviousness to right vs. wrong, Bush Jr's disregard for human life, and so on. Not particularly bright people. See also Skull and Bones, a rich man's drug and organized crime, spy cult. (All of this hits the fan when your children can't breathe clean air, when violent storms come due to global warming, when junkies kill people you know, and when England suffers a climate "flip" and could be rendered partly uninhabitable)

Not being religious, at all, I'm simply an observer of religious mentalities (albeit a believer of a more universal sort, who, by the way, is a regular experiencer of human-alien interactions--which is why I say the above, being well informed about extra-dimensional phenomena, offworld doings, and what some may think is majick, but is science, instead, weird science, sometimes very good, at that). I do what some others would certainly say is impossible, but it's all new physics, alien-informed community related. The more I do of the sort, the more responsibility I seem to take on, which is to be expected---most of it has to do with raising consciousness about feeding the poor and normalizing this planet according to more universal standard, also some fighting of corruption, which I actually enjoy doing, in that it makes life more pleasurable, more evolved, ultimately.

Edited by gl2

Acts 16

16And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:

17The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

18And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

19And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers,

You may have seen someone doing this on Montel. She may be using divination witchcraft to get her work done.

Divination

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Divination is the occultic practice of ascertaining information by supernatural means. If a distinction is to be made with fortune-telling, divination has a formal or ritual and often social character, usually in a religious context; while fortune-telling is a more everyday practice for personal purposes. Divination is often dismissed by skeptics as being mere superstition. However, advocates say there is plenty of anecdotal evidence for the efficacy of divination. Divination is a universal cultural phenomenon which anthropologists have observed as being present in many religions and cultures in all ages up to the present day. However, the Judeo-Christian Bible states that divination is strictly forbidden by God.

Scientific research and methods have made it possible to predict future events with some success, e.g., eclipses, weather forecasts and volcanic eruptions. However, this is not divination. Strictly speaking, divination assumes the influence of some supernatural force or fate, whereas scientific predictions are made from an essentially mechanical, impersonal world-view and rely on empirical laws of nature. So, as an operational definition, divination would be all methods of prognostication that have not been shown to be effective using scientific research.

Beyond mere explanations for anecdoctal evidence, there are some serious theories of how divination might work. One such theory is rooted in the nature of the unconscious mind, a theory which has some empirical scientific basis. Based on this theory, divination is the process by which messages from the unconscious mind are decoded. The belief in a supernatural agency or occult force as the source of these messages is what distinguishes this theory from a scientific explanation.

Julian Jaynes categorized divination according to the following types:

Omens and omen texts. "The most primitive, clumsy, but enduring method...is the simple recording of sequences of unusual or important events." (1976:236) Chinese history offers scrupulously documented occurrences of strange births, the tracking of natural phenomena, and other data. Chinese governmental planning relied on this method of forecasting for long-range strategy. It is not unreasonable to assume that modern scientific inquiry began with this kind of divination; Joseph Needham's work considered this very idea.

Sortilege. This consists of the casting of lots whether with sticks, stones, bones, beans, or some other item. Modern playing cards and board games developed from this type of divination.

Augury. Divination that ranks a set of given possibilities. It can be qualitative (such as shapes, proximities, etc.) Dowsing (a form of rhabdomancy) developed from this type of divination. The Romans in classical times used Etruscan methods of augury such as hepatoscopy (actually a form of extispicy). Haruspices examined the livers of sacrificed animals.

Spontaneous. An unconstrained form of divination, free from any particular medium, and actually a generalization of all types of divination. The answer comes from whatever object the diviner happens to see or hear. Some Christians and members of other religions use a form of bibliomancy: they ask a question, rifle the pages of their holy book, and take as their answer the first passage their eyes light upon. Other forms of spontaneous divination include reading auras and New Age methods of Feng Shui such as "intuitive" and Fuzion.

Quicksand

Matter was never effected. What was effected was the results of the experiment, not the matter itself.

Your right there, maybe I should have wrote-'mind over the movement of matter' OR 'the mind affecting the movement of matter'. That any better? blink.gif

Hi gsr

You may have seen someone doing this on Montel. She may be using divination witchcraft to get her work done.

I think your find her name is Sylvia Brown, and divination is not witchcraft as such, although its used by many witches and pagans. Its a tool that many divinators will use.

However, the Judeo-Christian Bible states that divination is strictly forbidden by God.

Is that why the bible is full of "prophecies".

I dont want to appear rude, but do you ever get to the point, or actually make a point? And do you ever write your own beliefs and opinions? Or just cut and paste everything from else where? Show me that you have a mind of your own, and stop quoting everything that others have said, and use your wit to debate things.

All the best

Faeden

gsr is another who uses the bible to prove his point, yet completely misses said point each time.

Magics, per say, were around long before the bible, and judaism, by quite a few thousand years... 10 thousand + To use the bible to speak against it does nothing.

First hun you are at the age where you are cannible for you sins. So first do you beleive in God? Cuz if so, bible clearly says that witchcraft and pageans are an immortal sin and God clearly speaks against it and magic, seers, and phsycics. So before you get involved in something that you could get in for a long term, get in touch with what is right thing for you to do.

Cuz at your age, you find it fascinating, fun to think that you could do magic, and mix herbs. But I thought same thing at your age. But it's not fun. Cuz first of all you could spend years on nothing. If people could actually change they're hair-eye color, fly in the air without help doing it, or dissapear in blink of an eye, then all dedicated since birth pageans would be rich for doing it.

So no, you can have visions, that sort of thing. Play around with potions and make medicines and think that you've done magic. when in fact, back in old day, and still today, alot of medicine is made out of herbs. now that don't make us all witches.

So my advice is for you to think long term and be smart about your decisions. May God be with you!! original.gif

no.gif Yeah dont become a pagean, before you know it your be sacrificing people, and boiling babies. yes.gif become hateful, ignorant, fearful, brainwashed and judgmental that’s a sure ticket into heaven thumbsup.gif

Edited by Faeden

If I was to guess it sounds like a wannbe witch Quicksand.

I have no idea what there intentions where by doing that, I dont know them, or there beliefs, or there intentions, but id guess they are the types (normally 13 to 18 year olds) that think magic, is like it is in the movie The Craft, probably a teenager that has extremist religious parents, that’s trying to rebel from there nazi upbringing, by trying to be a witch, because mum taught them that witches where satanic and drink blood and sacrifice goats.

All the best

Faeden

561877[/snapback]

I agree dont become a Pagan or a Witch because you think that you are going to worship Satan, cast spells on people or sacrafice animals.

Edited by CharmedFan3

no.gif Yeah dont become a pagean, before you know it your be sacrificing people, and boiling babies.  yes.gif  become hateful, ignorant, fearful, brainwashed and judgmental that’s a sure ticket into heaven  thumbsup.gif

565484[/snapback]

I agree

First hun you are at the age where you are cannible for you sins. So first do you beleive in God? Cuz if so, bible clearly says that witchcraft and pageans are an immortal sin and God clearly speaks against it and magic, seers, and phsycics. So before you get involved in something that you could get in for a long term, get in touch with what is right thing for you to do.

Cuz at your age, you find it fascinating, fun to think that you could do magic, and mix herbs. But I thought same thing at your age. But it's not fun. Cuz first of all you could spend years on nothing. If people could actually change they're hair-eye color, fly in the air without help doing it, or dissapear in blink of an eye, then all dedicated since birth pageans would be rich for doing it.

So no, you can have visions, that sort of thing. Play around with potions and make medicines and think that you've done magic. when in fact, back in old day, and still today, alot of medicine is made out of herbs. now that don't make us all witches.

So my advice is for you to think long term and be smart about your decisions. May God be with you!! original.gif

565482[/snapback]

Wait me?

Do you even know how old I am?

and second, it's only a sin if you even buy into that. Sins were designed as a way for the priests to control people. "If you do this... you'll go burn for eternity in some bad place. But if you give the church money, and say a couple of Hail Mary's, you'll be fine!"

Oy vey...

If god truely wanted witchcraft gone, he wouldn't have let it happen in the first place. This is ofcourse, assuming that this god even created everything... which is also something I don't buy into.

565482[/snapback]

Wait me?

and second, it's only a sin if you even buy into that. Sins were designed as a way for the priests to control people. "If you do this... you'll go burn for eternity in some bad place. But if you give the church money, and say a couple of Hail Mary's, you'll be fine!"

Oy vey...

If god truely wanted witchcraft gone, he wouldn't have let it happen in the first place. This is ofcourse, assuming that this god even created everything... which is also something I don't buy into.

565494[/snapback]

I agree with Silvar Cougar god could have not created magick or he could have

565482[/snapback]

Wait me?

Oy vey...

565494[/snapback]

No it is a mortal sin. But God says you can be forgiven for anything except blesphemy. You are an adult, right? Well whether you beleive in God or not, don't give you a right to make it sound ok for her to do it. As an elder to this girl, you are supposed to set an example. Whether you beleive in God or not, this girl is young and innocent therefor can't make all decisions on her own. You are supposed to set an example on what is best for her, not what you think is best for her based on a decison that you don't beleive in my God or that you don't follow him. Do what you want to yourself, but don't lead this girl astray like a lost sheep. Set a foundation and good example for her.

Hi starlitkate

No it is a mortal sin. But God says you can be forgiven for anything except blesphemy.

G so your God is not all forgiving after all.

Well whether you beleive in God or not, don't give you a right to make it sound ok for her to do it.

But it gives you the right to preach, hate, fear, ignorance, and fascism, to her does it?

Whether you beleive in God or not, this girl is young and innocent therefor can't make all decisions on her own. You are supposed to set an example on what is best for her,

So setting an example to her is being prejudiced towards pagans, and other people who believe in different gods and teaching extremism and hatred is a good thing is it? If she was to follow your example she would become just as hateful and suppressed and brainwashed that you are, that is a curse I would not wish on my worse enemy. I read else where you are someone who is obsessed with the end of the world, the evilest of all ideas, I strongly suggest seeing some form or counsellor.

You are supposed to set an example on what is best for her, not what you think is best for her based on a decison that you don't beleive in my God or that you don't follow him.

I think it should be illegal for people like you to brainwash, and try and recruit new cult members into your prejudice group. Teaching someone to suppress there life, and to follow life fearing rules, is not setting a good example. Teaching to be prejudiced towards others is not a good example to anyone.

Do what you want to yourself, but don't lead this girl astray like a lost sheep.

Dear god that one tops it all, are you for real? Or are you so brainwashed you cant see further than your robot like mentality. Sheep cant think for them selves, and need someone to follow, they are life fearing and need to be apart of a flock, so that they can feel like someone, they need to feel apart of something just like most that join cults, they need a false sense of confidence, and being with like minded life fearing people, helps them manage there life crippling fear. As long as they have someone to shepherd them, whether or not them shepherds are power hungry, money hungry tyrants matters not, because the sheep can believe every thing they are told in blind faith just as long as it fills that hole they have deep inside them selves.

Starlitkate I have been studying extremists religious beliefs, and cult like mentalities for quite a few years now, and I have caused quite a few extremists to re-evaluate there fascist type beliefs, I have caused them to leave there mind prison. You are free to PM me if you want, I am more than willing to try and help you if that’s what you wish.

I hope that you can find your way out of your pit of fear and darkness soon, and that you can find away out of your cult of hate. Good luck and remember life is for living not suppressing. original.gif

All the best

Faeden

Edited by Faeden

565482[/snapback]

No it is a mortal sin. But God says you can be forgiven for anything except blesphemy. You are an adult, right? Well whether you beleive in God or not, don't give you a right to make it sound ok for her to do it. As an elder to this girl, you are supposed to set an example. Whether you beleive in God or not, this girl is young and innocent therefor can't make all decisions on her own. You are supposed to set an example on what is best for her, not what you think is best for her based on a decison that you don't beleive in my God or that you don't follow him. Do what you want to yourself, but don't lead this girl astray like a lost sheep. Set a foundation and good example for her.

565880[/snapback]

History lesson time!

Paganism and magics have existed long before judism, christianity and the bible. It superceeds these monotheistic religions by tens of thousands of years, and even came from a pagan base.

Control is why Christianity calls Paganism a mortal sin. They used sins as a way to control those the palpal state, and church wanted to convert and keep under heal. Even christian religions are based off of pagan sabbats... Satan is based off of Pagan horned gods, like Pan and Cernnunos.

As well, I am setting an example for this youth. I'm showing her the true pagan path, and letting her choose. Unlike you, who is showing her intolorance and hatred. Not letting her have a choice. You want to make her fear something that's peaceful. (atleast, peaceful in modern times)

As pagans, we've learned from out history and ancient past... and work to change the stereotypes and ignorance, which you show, that exist.

If she follows a pagan path.. then I am more then willing to answer questions. If she follows the Christian path, I will not hold it against her, and wish her luck and hope she stays open to those who are not.

As for asking me if I'm an adult, I am.

Edited by SilverCougar

565482[/snapback]

Wait me?

Oy vey...

565494[/snapback]

565880[/snapback]

How old are you?? and why are you arguing with people on the thread but anyways Paganism is older then Christinaity, Judaism, ISLAM, HINDUISM, BUDDHISM and all the rest and this is why Christians hate it because it wasnt a first religion so they are trying to convert this people and scaring them by telling them that they are going to hell, PUH-LEASE

yeah, good one 'maggie_13' you sure got the fish biting...get a pointy hat a broomstick and a cat to get u started haha

yeah, good one 'maggie_13' you sure got the fish biting...get a pointy hat a broomstick and a cat to get u started haha

566330[/snapback]

Ignorance is not bliss. It's ugly.

laughter opposes fear silverpussycat

566337[/snapback]

That was nothing to laugh at. And it's Cougar... disgust.gif

interesting thread though, to see who's recruiting and who's sending warnings. best reply was 'go sit in the woods' classic!

Actually in order to see how *Christianity was used as a control method for the public you have to go back to it's roots and the politics that surrounded its use when it first gained public attention.

Most cultures had a myriad of gods who collectively represented light and dark or good and evil, these where quite often governed by or parented by two important dieties usualy one male and one female, Like the Egyptians who had 'Ra' the god of the sun and 'Isis' who was the godess of the moon.

Any-way all of this has less importance than my actual point, which is, when Christianity came to the fore it was the first religion to draw a definate line in the sand between Good and Evil. It insisted that if you where not in league with there God(part of the heavenly solution) then you must be in league with there devil(part of the problem). This meant that people who had practised other religions should be punished.

The Christian or more acurately the Catholic and Protestant branches of Christianity eventually claimed all non God worshippers as Heretics and even passed laws and wrote such lovely literary treatise as the 'Maleus Malifarcum' and 'Demonolatry', which discribed so called cases of witchcraft (that never actually exsisted) and what to do with a witch if you ever came across one. Which in turn led to the mass slaughter of many non-believers and of course hundreds of innocents. The witch trials where not a deliberate means of disposing of neopagans but in many cases a by-product of scapegoatism. When a society is down and it is ravaged and plagued by mysterious deaths and disease they still today look for a scapegoat.

The devil was a new concept and of course a christian one of absolute evil and malevolence which before the advent of chrsitianity didn't actually exsist in the collective conscious of any society. Before this most of the gods and goddesses where seen as more human in nature they in turn had there own free will and could be either good or bad depending on how the mood effected them on the day. There was no line drawn that said if you worship Isis you will suffer great torture and pain and be sent for all eternity to purgatory. This concept was conjured by the same minds who thought that if you pricked somebody all over with a sharp instrument, when you eventually found a small piece that didn't hurt it meant they where a witch and should be hung or burnt at the stake.

Between the 5th century A.D. and the 1700's it didn't pay to not follow a Christian god,and sometimes it didn't pay to follow a christian god. Many people who were killed under the so called banner of heresy and whitchcraft were church going Christians who were no more than scapegoats. Or part of the Catholic and Protestant battle for power.

* I do not mean for the term Christian to directly reflect on it's modern day religion. The term is used to describe the God/Devil religions that sprung up in Europe and Fathered the churches we see today.

Golly look what took place will the Mod was typing, religious intolerance is not acceptable and ironically will not be tolerated.

So lets keep the comments as intelligent as we can..

It can't be school holiday time already, is it ? rolleyes.gif