Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello Everyone; I'm New. Brief Introduction of Me.

Jim.E.Lucier

Hello Unexplained Mysteries Audience. 

I hope to learn from your posts, as much as I hope you might enjoy mine. I seemed to have been born to explore the paranormal. I was raised in two, separate haunted houses throughout Elementary School, and most of High School. I was always had an interest in the paranormal since I was seven years old. I loved reading everything I could on UFO'S, Aliens, cryptids, ghosts. Everything I could find in our libraries, and the public libraries. Thus launched a life time of study in the esoteric topics. In my life I have Trance Channeled 6,000 pages of world published writings. Most of which are self published books found on Amazon Kindle. I am a Shamanic Life Coach, and a  Reiki Master, clairvoyant, psychic medium, I have a diploma in parapsychology, and other paranormal topics. As a clairvoyant, psychic, spirit medium, I have made over 1,000 successfully documented premonitions, all found on my website. Finally, I am a worldwide published author of two oracles; one called The I Ching Oracle Wheel, and the other called, The Tarot Wheel, A Fast and Easy Divination System. All this did not come easy. It took over 38 years of dedication. I thank you for your attention. I look forward to your wisdom, experiences, replies, and knowledge. Blessings.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

How much are you willing to pay me for my contributions?

~

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Jim.E.Lucier said:

Contribution to the Spirit of the Heart is without a price.

Not even a happy meal ?

~

• Haha 4

The Paranormal is like Politics & Religion. Very Controversial. But at the same time, it's a magnet for comments unlike topics like Cars and Pets.

• Like 2

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

Hello @Jim.E.Lucier and welcome to UM.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Jim.E.Lucier said:

Contribution to the Spirit of the Heart is without a price.

Can you explain to me about the "Root Races" and how I am a member of the "Red Race" yet genetically the same as my Korean son-in-law? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not sure who quoted Donald Trump, but I would ignore what sounds like a racist comment. Personally, I would have directly connected the quote of Voltaire with Trump. As for Urantia, they need to update their book. Eskimo means 'eater of rare meat.' And it is not longer a used, or excepted name. The Eskimo are now called the Inuit. 

Korea was close to where Lemuria's continuant once existed. Most people of the Far East originated from Lemuria, and / or Mu. That continuant stretched from the areas of China, and Japan, all the way to the tip of southern Peru. Many underwater stone, temple cities have been found off the coast of Japan. Hope this helps.

9 hours ago, Jim.E.Lucier said:

Not sure who quoted Donald Trump, but I would ignore what sounds like a racist comment. Personally, I would have directly connected the quote of Voltaire with Trump. As for Urantia, they need to update their book. Eskimo means 'eater of rare meat.' And it is not longer a used, or excepted name. The Eskimo are now called the Inuit. 

Korea was close to where Lemuria's continuant once existed. Most people of the Far East originated from Lemuria, and / or Mu. That continuant stretched from the areas of China, and Japan, all the way to the tip of southern Peru. Many underwater stone, temple cities have been found off the coast of Japan. Hope this helps.

Your slightly confused. My tag quotes mock Urantia and Trump. They are always there. Trump made that racist comment to my father when he was chief of the Lenape Confederation.

And if your talking about Yonaguni off Japan. They aren't ancient ruins. Just natural sandstone slabs, and speaking of geology, Mu and Lemuria never existed. 

So explain to me what is the "Red Race" in your book? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

My apologies Piney. I wasn't sure what they were about. Thank you for letting me know. Ya, I'm not a fan of either Urantia, or Trump. Great minds think a like. Blessings my friend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jim.E.Lucier said:

My apologies Piney. I wasn't sure what they were about. Thank you for letting me know. Ya, I'm not a fan of either Urantia, or Trump. Great minds think a like. Blessings my friend.

I'm not a fan of Helena Blavatsky. She excluded Indigenous Australians from her nonsensical "Root Races" theory and claimed they were soulless animals. 

I think you need to read some of the genetic research on Eupedia. Mankind's genetic history is far more complicated that "Four Races".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2