Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Breaking: Scientists unveil pair of 'mummified alien' corpses to Mexico congress


Unusual Tournament

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I love how all most all modern aliens are some variation of The Outer Limits ones.

p509419_i_v9_aa.jpg

Shows the very memetic nature of an idea. 

I think H.G. Wells' and Aleister Crowley's "advanced humans" idea planted the original memetic seed.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Piney said:

I think H.G. Wells' and Aleister Crowley's "advanced humans" idea planted the original memetic seed.

152px-Supposed_channeled_entity_by_occul

I can see how it would.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

What did Maussan put inside the llama’s head?

@DieChecker you see where I’m going with this? According to your excellent sources, a brain tissue sample was taken and it was human. Pretty gruesome to take a 1000 year old mummy, replace the head with a modified llamas skull, take out the brain tissue from the original head, and put it in the llamas head then stitch it all up and then knowingly give samples and access to the beastly golum to the very same people that have the power to expose this extensive fraud. 
 

I have reservations buddy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Unusual Tournament said:

@DieChecker you see where I’m going with this? According to your excellent sources, a brain tissue sample was taken and it was human. Pretty gruesome to take a 1000 year old mummy, replace the head with a modified llamas skull, take out the brain tissue from the original head, and put it in the llamas head then stitch it all up and then knowingly give samples and access to the beastly golum to the very same people that have the power to expose this extensive fraud. 
 

I have reservations buddy

Then you should familiarize yourself with the history of famous fraud cases, because the people involved in them went to very elaborate lengths to fool people and con them out of money. Not much point in putting together a fake if it’s so obvious as to be immediately exposed.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

What did Maussan put inside the llama’s head?

Shrug...

?

Maybe he'll say one day. Or, more likely we should ask that Krawix guy, since there's a good chance HE made them and placed them in the mine.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

@DieChecker you see where I’m going with this? According to your excellent sources, a brain tissue sample was taken and it was human. Pretty gruesome to take a 1000 year old mummy, replace the head with a modified llamas skull, take out the brain tissue from the original head, and put it in the llamas head then stitch it all up and then knowingly give samples and access to the beastly golum to the very same people that have the power to expose this extensive fraud. 
 

I have reservations buddy

I understand. If the mummies are fake, and Maussan knows, why would he take the risks of being discovered as fake by scientific evidence.

My only conclusion has to be that Maussan ACTUALLY BELIEVES these are real.

It is pretty sick if someone cobbled these together with mummified human remains. I'd imagine the "brain" tissue was just mummy remains ground up and mixed with water and poured into the skull. Then when it dried up, it'd look a lot like preserved brain tissue on an xray.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I understand. If the mummies are fake, and Maussan knows, why would he take the risks of being discovered as fake by scientific evidence.

My only conclusion has to be that Maussan ACTUALLY BELIEVES these are real.

It is pretty sick if someone cobbled these together with mummified human remains. I'd imagine the "brain" tissue was just mummy remains ground up and mixed with water and poured into the skull. Then when it dried up, it'd look a lot like preserved brain tissue on an xray.


This guy, Maussan, had several years since his last fiasco to think about what went wrong.
That's plenty of time for him to figure out something that is hard to crack. The guy's a fake. Someone will crack it just for the joy. lol

Oh, and you did really work there. It's appreciated, DieChecker.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:


This guy, Maussan, had several years since his last fiasco to think about what went wrong.
That's plenty of time for him to figure out something that is hard to crack. The guy's a fake. Someone will crack it just for the joy. lol

Oh, and you did really work there. It's appreciated, DieChecker.

As I kept looking at more and more connections... I kept thinking... This took altogether like 5 or 6 hours, and I've not seen any of the deeper dive stuff in any of the recent articles. Even the ones trying to be outright brutal in stating the mummies were fake, didn't mention the Jamin guy, or the YouTuber that makes fakes. 

Probably because those writing those articles did a minimum research, and concluded, based on Maussan’s history, that it was almost a surety they were fake. So no deep dig was required.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dr. Rubén García Linaje, an orthopedic surgeon mentioned that they were observing bones, and it appeared to be a skeleton. He pointed out that there were some unusual features, such as the circular shape of the ribs. He did not see a sternum, and the ribcage seemed to have limited expansion capabilities due to the shape of the ribs.
 

https://www.howandwhys.com/mexican-dead-alien-bodies-are-not-a-hoax-they-have-humanoid-features-researchers-say/?fromtwitter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dr. Armando González Ballesteros, who specializes in radiology and is an expert in interpreting CT scans also believed it was a skeleton, and it did not appear to be assembled or fabricated. He mentioned that the cranio-cervical junction looked congruent, suggesting it could belong to a biological entity. He commented on certain ribs that appeared to be embedded in the spinal canal, which seemed unusual and could have been due to trauma or other factors. He noted the glenoid, which was the socket where the upper limb articulated, seemed realistic, and the thoracic cage appeared small. However, they could not identify any remnants that would indicate the presence of lungs or other organs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Regarding whether this body had been assembled or manipulated, Dr. González noted that based on their preliminary observations, it did not seem to have been fabricated. He mentioned that if it had been manipulated post-mortem, there would likely be signs of cutting or modifications, which they had not seen so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Moreover, this might be good news to Maussan as a NASA contractor is reportedly looking to study “alien bodies” he presented in the Mexoco UAP hearings. Dailymail writes that “NASA’s top UFO investigator Dr David Spergel was pressed about the purported alien corpses – and did not shut them down entirely.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Basically, Mexican doctors conducted a new study on 1000-year-old alien bodies and found each of them belonged to a 'single skeleton and complete organic being'. Not a hoax? NASA contractor will study them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NASA contractor sounds both authoritative and vague, pretty good words to begin a spin.  There is probably a NASA Contractor janitorial service who would happy to do this instead.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

As I kept looking at more and more connections... I kept thinking... This took altogether like 5 or 6 hours, and I've not seen any of the deeper dive stuff in any of the recent articles. Even the ones trying to be outright brutal in stating the mummies were fake, didn't mention the Jamin guy, or the YouTuber that makes fakes. 

Probably because those writing those articles did a minimum research, and concluded, based on Maussan’s history, that it was almost a surety they were fake. So no deep dig was required.

Yeah have a rest mate. It’s all sorted. Maussan’s consistent approach to having independent experts verify is paying off on the authenticity stakes. He’s not afraid to have them scrutinised. Not exactly the actions of a fraud

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well now, even more information on why these aren't real. 

"No, This Is Not an Alien. Here’s Why"

https://www.wired.com/story/mexico-congress-aliens-fake/

"But these are not nonhuman beings. They are Nazca mummies, specifically “tridactyl Nazca humanoid mummies,” once presented as a great archeological discovery but since widely discredited by the international scientific community. It is suspected that these mummies were manipulated to give them a different appearance, and their authenticity has been rejected by important organizations such as the World Committee on Mummy Studies, which has described the discovery as a fraud, calling it “an irresponsible organized campaign of misinformation.”

"Peru’s archaeological wealth is recognized worldwide, with sites ranging from the ancient Caral civilization to those of the Inca, including legendary Machu Picchu. But the mummies presented at Mexico’s Congress are nothing but elaborate fakes. The opinion of academics, archaeologists, and scientists is unanimous: Part of these mummies are modified pre-Hispanic human bodies, while the rest, especially the smaller ones—like those presented this week in the Mexican Congress—are bodies assembled with animal and human bones."

"With the experience that all the researchers who have worked with pre-Columbian mummies have, especially from the Nazca area, it is very clear to us that these mummies, the large ones, are pre-Columbian human beings that have been modified for commercial purposes, and the supposed ‘small mummies’ are structures that have been put together,” physical anthropologist Guido Lombardi, who has studied mummies in Peru, told the newspaper El Comercio.

"Flavio Estrada, a forensic archaeologist who analyzed the mummies for the Institute of Legal Medicine and Forensic Sciences of the Public Ministry in Peru, has said that the remains of the alleged aliens “are creations made from animal and human bones held together with synthetic glue” which have, in turn been covered in a fake skin."

 

Also as previously stated people present such as Ryan Graves called it a scam;

https://twitter.com/uncertainvector/status/1702023350803959988?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1702023350803959988|twgr^47eddecfb108f9963b2260c6759df9bab05be11c|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wired.com%2Fstory%2Fmexico-congress-aliens-fake%2F

"After the U.S. Congressional UFO hearing, I accepted an invitation to testify before the Mexican Congress hoping to keep up the momentum of government interest in pilot experiences with UAP.  Unfortunately, yesterday’s demonstration was a huge step backwards for this issue. My testimony centered on sharing my experience and  the UAP reports I hear from commercial and military aircrew through ASA’s witness program. I will continue to raise awareness of UAP as an urgent matter of aerospace safety, national security, and science, but I am deeply disappointed by this unsubstantiated stunt."

 

Again, game set and match.

Thanks for playing everyone. Until next time, keep your eyes to the skies and as Journey once famously sang, "Don't Stop Believing".

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It appears Maussan put out a new video 16 Hours ago (at this writing) documenting scientific support for the genuineness of these specimens. It's an hour and ten minutes long. I'm yet to get through the whole thing but my opinion from before seems reinforced: that there just seems to be too many competent scientific people involved weighing in positively for me to believe this is all a hoax.

The video is in Spanish but the captions can be auto-translated to English.

Honest skeptics and clear Haters, let's hear your best attacks.

Papameter's at 90% Genuine Specimens

As for Maussan my take is that he was taken in by a hoax before but he was not the perpetrator. He later realized his mistake and the key point is that his history does not show intentional fraud by him. He was wrong before and admits it. So next time we should be cautious but not dismissive. I have never seen this level of scientific acknowledgement on his previous fraud.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ohhhh no. No, no, no.

Ohhh PG, now that is just equally sad and funny. Oh dear. Does someone want to tell him?

Edited by Trelane
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

As for Maussan my take is that he was taken in by a hoax before but he was not the perpetrator. He later realized his mistake and the key point is that his history does not show intentional fraud by him. He was wrong before and admits it. So next time we should be cautious but not dismissive. I have never seen this level of scientific acknowledgement on his previous fraud.

Sweet Jesus Almighty.  Is this for real?

So last time (2017?) it WAS a hoax, just not BY Maussan. 

But THIS time something effectively identical is real?  Because Maussan is older and wiser and therefore simply wouldn't fall for it a second time?

Pathetic.  Utterly, totally, shamefully pathetic.

23 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Papameter's at 90% Genuine Specimens

So - time to charge up the ol' PapameterOmeter:

  • 20% scorchio
  • Alien DNA% stones
  • Flipping poles% wrong thread
  • The rest % Oh. Dear.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Ohhhh no. No, no, no.

Ohhh PG, now tat is just equally sad and funny. Oh dear. Does someone want to tell him?

You obviously couldn't have seen much of the video because of your response time.

But if you can become mature enough for a moment I'd be honestly interested in hearing: Why is your passion against these mummies so (irrationally seeming to me) personal and vehement? Is it your heels have been so dug in for so long your ego is on the line and have the fear of feeling like a fool now? 

Just look at the quality of your response above.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tom1200 said:

 

So last time (2017?) it WAS a hoax, just not BY Maussan. 

 

No, I'm saying the previous hoax was on an unrelated case to the mummies now in question.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

You obviously couldn't have seen much of the video because of your response time.

But if you can become mature enough for a moment I'd be honestly interested in hearing: Why is your passion against these mummies so (irrationally seeming to me) personal and vehement? Is it your heels have been so dug in for so long your ego is on the line and have the fear of feeling like a fool now? 

Just look at the quality of your response above.

Ok PG sounds good buddy. You just keep believing in this childish garbage and try to prove and justify this obvious hoax.

Your unending belief in all fantastical things without a shred of evidence and proposals of various nonsense is what makes me categorically discount any post you make. 

Dug in you say? About an obvious hoax that even my teenagers can, see?  Yes, quite dug in on this one pal. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

 It's an hour and ten minutes long. I'm yet to get through the whole thing. I'm yet to get through the whole thing but my opinion from before seems reinforced: that there just seems to be too many competent scientific people involved weighing in positively for me to believe this is all a hoax.

I've now watched it cover to cover. And hold to the opinion above still.

It helped to clarify a point of confusion in this thread too. There are indeed smaller cobbled-together junk specimens in from the tomb but they were never championed by Maussan. Those are the specimens the skeptics here are all going on about. At first Maussan was disappointed. But deeper in the digging they came to the larger specimens that are testing 'genuine single organism' under various scientific tests, have embryonic eggs, metal implant not manufactured by humans at the time, unknown DNA and etcetera.

One speculation was that the pre-Columbian ancients made small look-alikes perhaps as part of a religious cult to bury along with the main specimens (4:30 in the video).  

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.