Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Breaking: Scientists unveil pair of 'mummified alien' corpses to Mexico congress

Unusual Tournament

6 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Scientists in Mexico are pulling back the curtain on what they believe are aliens, and they put two corpses piles of soap on display.

that's better. 

Mate, just stick to the facts

I agree with the Mexican Representative who said (paraphrased) "Look, the guy booked the time, paid the bill, so now we're going to hear him out, even if it is a pure circus event."

Probably why Maussan is doing this in Mexico. They're the only ones who didn't just laugh in his face.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 4

It was interesting that Maussan, or one of his guys, said that one of the mummies didn't use lungs and didn't have ribs. The little mummies definitely had ribs, so he's probably going on about on of his other dirt covered purchases.

https://news.yahoo.com/alien-corpses-back-centre-stage-185015769.html

Dr Daniel Mendoza was also present during the hearing, and showed the lawmakers photos and x-rays of what he called a "non-human being." Mr Maussan claimed that it was a "new species" that did not use lungs or ribs.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

It was interesting that Maussan, or one of his guys, said that one of the mummies didn't use lungs and didn't have ribs. The little mummies definitely had ribs, so he's probably going on about on of his other dirt covered purchases.

All organisms need to respirate and any higher organism will have a organ for it. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, DieChecker said:

No ribs and no lungs.

nobones.jpg

• Haha 6

• 4 weeks later...

Reminder: unknown species does not equal "aLiENz".

Likely DNA contaminated. 

• Like 4

On 12/2/2023 at 4:47 AM, esoteric_toad said:

Reminder: unknown species does not equal "aLiENz".

Likely DNA contaminated. 

Depends. Let’s invite top genetic scientists from around the world to confirm the DNA

I still think it's  bullbubbles. He had two years to plan it, 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2023 at 9:28 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I still think it's  bullbubbles. He had two years to plan it, 

EoT, you're so correct. pat self on shoulder!
--------------------------

They're not aliens. That's the verdict from Peru officials who seized 2 doll-like figures LINK:  the objects were made with paper, glue, metal and human and animal bones.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, esoteric_toad said:

The is a good reason for this guy being in The UFO Hall of Shame. 😄

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/jamie_maussan.htm

• Like 7

"The forensic experts with Peru’s prosecutor’s office said the objects were made with paper, glue, metal and human and animal bones."

"The findings quash some people’s belief that the figures come from an “alien center or come from another planet, all of which is totally false,” said forensic archaeologist Flavio Estrada, who led the analysis."

Shocked, shocked I say.

Where's all the ETH believers that were whining about this one? I get it, best not to come back.😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Trelane said:

"The forensic experts with Peru’s prosecutor’s office said the objects were made with paper, glue, metal and human and animal bones."

"The findings quash some people’s belief that the figures come from an “alien center or come from another planet, all of which is totally false,” said forensic archaeologist Flavio Estrada, who led the analysis."

Shocked, shocked I say.

Where's all the ETH believers that were whining about this one? I get it, best not to come back.😎

This is exactly the kind of garbage they feel the need to champion that I was talking about in the other thread. Their standards are so low they’re practically subterranean.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Resume said:

PapaRoach Meter: 100% bull@#%$.

Papameter Reading

96% Genuine Undocumented Full Specimens     2% Scientific Error   2% Hoax

I don't think you are talking about even the same specimens. The IMPORTANT specimens are the one deemed genuine by a list of scientists including eleven who signed their names to an official statement. Other Gaia scientists previously were also convinced they were not manufactured specimens. ANd then there's the DNA tests to add to the evidence.

Signed Letter

(with English translation below in comments)

I think the game of confusing what specimens are being talked about is the skeptic's last refuge. Even the believers in the IMPORTANT specimens understand there were manufactured ones also from many hundreds of years ago. Speculation is that they were part of the ceremonial cult for the genuine mummified specimens and buried along with the genuine specimens.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Papameter Reading

I don't think you are talking about even the same specimens. The IMPORTANT specimens are the one deemed genuine by a list of scientists including eleven who signed their names to an official statement. Other Gaia scientists previously were also convinced they were not manufactured specimens. ANd then there's the DNA tests to add to the evidence.

Signed Letter

I think the game of confusing what specimens are being talked about is the skeptic's last refuge. Even the believers in the IMPORTANT specimens understand there were manufactured ones also from many hundreds of years ago. Speculation is that they were part of the ceremonial cult for the genuine mummified specimens and buried along with the genuine specimens.

A letter?  Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!

It what reputable, peer-reviewed journal was the work of the "Gaia scientists" published, and to which their conclusions were independently attested/

To what sort of reliable, repeatable objective metric is your "meter" calibrated?

Edited by Resume
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Resume said:

A letter?  Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!

It what reputable, peer-reviewed journal was the work of the "Gaia scientists" published and to which their conclusions were independently attested.

To what sort of reliable, repeatable objective metric is your "meter" calibrated?

I think it all is a work in very slow progress because of governments and disclosure politics, academic institutions, people attached to discrediting the whole thing (ahem) as a scam and etcetera.

The meter reading is just on the likelihood of full unknown specimens.

Just now, papageorge1 said:

I think it all is a work in very slow progress because of governments and disclosure politics, academic institutions, people attached to discrediting the whole thing (ahem) as a scam and etcetera.

Yes, that's what you think.  Just more claims.

As far as your "meter" goes, everyone pretty much understands its worth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 1/14/2024 at 11:28 AM, papageorge1 said:

Papameter Reading

Signed Letter

My comment would be that Maussan got every single one of his samples from the same looter. All supposedly found in the same location, in the same cave.

And that guy has videos online of how he made them...

Post 392 in this thread. Page 16.

They're all constructed items.

The bones, skulls, skin and "organs", of the fakes are all in the same method as the "real" mummies. The similarities are too much to ignore. DNA tests come back the same. The scans of the bones show similar issues.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

My comment would be that Maussan got every single one of his samples from the same looter. All supposedly found in the same location, in the same cave.

And that guy has videos online of how he made them...

Post 392 in this thread. Page 16.

They're all constructed items.

The bones, skulls, skin and "organs", of the fakes are all in the same method as the "real" mummies. The similarities are too much to ignore. DNA tests come back the same. The scans of the bones show similar issues.

My take is you are either not up-to-date on this case or prefer ignoring things you don't like to hear and keep repeating what you do like to hear.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

My take is you are either not up-to-date on this case or prefer ignoring things you don't like to hear and keep repeating what you do like to hear.

I try googling it every month or so. Haven't seen any particularly interesting updates on the science.

I'll go back and look at the last 5 pages or so.

What I have seen is the same crony scientists that Maussan and his confederates have used over and over are backing the claim, but very few of the other 1.5 million qualified experts.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 1/14/2024 at 11:49 AM, papageorge1 said:

More often then not, if it smells like a scam, and sounds like a scam, and looks like a scam....

It's a scam.

All the principles... Maussan, Thierry, Benitez... All with long histories in psuedo science, fake aliens, and conspiricy theories.

But now.... NOW they're telling the truth. At least about the "real" mummies. They said the fake mummies were real too at one point, but now they admit those are fake, but not the "real" ones...

Yeah sure. There's a saying "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...".

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I mean how gullible do you have to be to still be clinging on for dear life to Maussan and his absolut BS 😄

• Like 5