Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Breaking: Scientists unveil pair of 'mummified alien' corpses to Mexico congress

Unusual Tournament

18 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

My take is you are either not up-to-date on this case or prefer ignoring things you don't like to hear and keep repeating what you do like to hear.

How exactly are you going to feel (soon) in the near future when this silly **** is laughed out of court?

Because peer review has to be next, and then its game over AGAIN for Maussan and his sideshow BS.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Hazzard said:

How exactly are you going to feel (soon) in the near future when this silly **** is laughed out of court?

It's fair I reverse this question to you. Is it in your make up to ever accept this as a genuine entity very unknown to science?

As for me I will follow the best evidence, argumentation and reasoning wherever it may lead. I am saying as of now that it is a good 95% chance of being legitimate. The 5% chance of a hoax or scientific error is in the shrinking direction with me (as I saw some new stuff on another forum). 

• Haha 1

I am glad to see things developing in 2024.

Nazca Mummies (DEVELOPING STORY): the Government of Peru has received an order based on the Transparency Laws under file number 2024-0013242, IN ORDER TO RECOGNIZE AND ISSUE A REPORT ON THE DNA OF THE BIOLOGICAL EVIDENCE OF NAZCA 0002 (WGS Ancient0002) with 20% of unknown origin to science

WGS Ancient0002 = tridactyl reptile-humanoid mummy named "Victoria"

Link to further information

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

As for me I will follow the best evidence, argumentation and reasoning wherever it may lead. I am saying as of now that it is a good 95% chance of being legitimate. The 5% chance of a hoax or scientific error is in the shrinking direction with me (as I saw some new stuff on another forum). 

87D11D5D-C134-42E1-8864-87988327F8B3.jpeg

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Reddit . . .   bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-pauses to breathe-hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I am glad to see things developing in 2024.

Nazca Mummies (DEVELOPING STORY): the Government of Peru has received an order based on the Transparency Laws under file number 2024-0013242, IN ORDER TO RECOGNIZE AND ISSUE A REPORT ON THE DNA OF THE BIOLOGICAL EVIDENCE OF NAZCA 0002 (WGS Ancient0002) with 20% of unknown origin to science

WGS Ancient0002 = tridactyl reptile-humanoid mummy named "Victoria"

Link to further information

Genome sequencing analyses of “alien” Nazca mummies do not support an extraterrestrial origin.

https://www.bioinformaticscro.com/blog/dna-evidence-for-alien-nazca-mummies-lacking/

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

Genome sequencing analyses of “alien” Nazca mummies do not support an extraterrestrial origin.

https://www.bioinformaticscro.com/blog/dna-evidence-for-alien-nazca-mummies-lacking/

Conservatively no one can say ‘extraterrestrial’ DNA  because there is nothing known to match with. ‘Unknown species’ is the term being used. 

• Haha 3

If they DNA test "paper and glue" what percentage comes back as unknown? Does cellulose even carry DNA after processing into paper?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Conservatively no one can say ‘extraterrestrial’ DNA  because there is nothing known to match with. ‘Unknown species’ is the term being used. 

Gulled again.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I could test the mummies with a magic 8-ball and come upnwithban answer unknown species. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

I could test the mummies with a magic 8-ball and come upnwithban answer unknown species. 

But only if you get 12 scientists, who are buddies of yours, to sign a letter that it is true science.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

But only if you get 12 scientists, who are buddies of yours, to sign a letter that it is true science.

people would only act like that if there was money involved

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

people would only act like that if there was money involved

Or politics, or pride...

A number of scientists signed the Covid19 Proximal Origin letter/article for chiefly politic reasons. Many held the opposite opinion just the week before....

But... Trump... So, sign it they did.

EDIT:

Or, religion. Forgot religion as a reason to be stupid. 

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3

On 1/19/2024 at 9:39 PM, papageorge1 said:

Did you even click the link I posted?

Its seems crystal clear that your "mystery DNA" is worthless as evidence, as even ancient humans testing has similar results.

ERR4863252 is a sample from a single ancient human individual from the location corresponding to present-day France.

Although the majority of reads in this sample are identified, 31.27% of reads are still unidentified by the SRA taxonomy analysis.

And only 11.04% are confidently assigned as human.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2