Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Breaking: Scientists unveil pair of 'mummified alien' corpses to Mexico congress

Unusual Tournament

19 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Because you have to prove it's not DNA from aLIEnz.

Exactly - the warped, kooky logic that we're accustomed to seeing from the fringe, the intellectually immature, and conmen everywhere. 

Moreover it's: "You have to prove they're NOT alien... but we're not going to let you scan or test them.  You've got to use the 'evidence' we've fabricated - I mean, provided

"And you can't question or challenge our 'expert scientists', or even know for certain they're real people. 

"And if you don't like our rules you're a shill of the global conspiracy to suppress knowledge of aliens, ghosts, honest politicians, chrysopoeia (look it up) or whatever I happen to believe in today."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Tom1200 said:

Exactly - the warped, kooky logic that we're accustomed to seeing from the fringe, the intellectually immature, and conmen everywhere. 

Moreover it's: "You have to prove they're NOT alien... but we're not going to let you scan or test them.  You've got to use the 'evidence' we've fabricated - I mean, provided

"And you can't question or challenge our 'expert scientists', or even know for certain they're real people. 

"And if you don't like our rules you're a shill of the global conspiracy to suppress knowledge of aliens, ghosts, honest politicians, chrysopoeia (look it up) or whatever I happen to believe in today."

Chrysopoeia used in a sentence:

Holy Chrysopoeia Batman!  The Joker turned the Batmobile into solid gold!

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, joc said:

You aren't a very good detective.  Detectives are not looking for anomalies.  Detectives are looking for the truth.  If you want the truth.  Bring together a scientific team of experts in their field with no axe to grind one way or the other.  Let them and anyone else in the scientific community do experiments on the mummies.  Everything transparent.  Everything peer reviewed.  That won't happen...do you know why?  Because the mummies are fake.

I don't know man. This guy let them xray the dolls and published the photos online. That speaks to extreme stupidity. Anyone that stupid may just hand over the dolls for a rigorous examination.

So far his attempts to prove these as real have been at a level that could be called moronic. Every detail scientifically collected screams fake, yet he keeps allowing more details to be collected.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

I don't know man. This guy let them xray the dolls and published the photos online. That speaks to extreme stupidity. Anyone that stupid may just hand over the dolls for a rigorous examination.

So far his attempts to prove these as real have been at a level that could be called moronic. Every detail scientifically collected screams fake, yet he keeps allowing more details to be collected.

After they were debunked by Peruvian authorities.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My thoughts: This DNA evidence for these mummies would be the smoking gun proving these things are real. I suspect that has happened BUT this is considered paradigm shifting in our view of the life and the universe, so this brings political involvement at the highest level of government. Alien disclosure is a very sensitive issue.

There has never been a sudden DISCLOSURE moment by the top governments in the history of mankind. This has philosophical impacts at many levels of people and society. So, I think what is happening is a trickle disclosure. So, enough secrecy is being maintained to half keep this mummy DNA thing in the half-dark. And that's where we are at.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

My thoughts: This DNA evidence for these mummies would be the smoking gun proving these things are real. I suspect that has happened BUT this is considered paradigm shifting in our view of the life and the universe, so this brings political involvement at the highest level of government. Alien disclosure is a very sensitive issue.

There has never been a sudden DISCLOSURE moment by the top governments in the history of mankind. This has philosophical impacts at many levels of people and society. So, I think what is happening is a trickle disclosure. So, enough secrecy is being maintained to half keep this mummy DNA thing in the half-dark. And that's where we are at.

Clinton announces the potential discovery of ET life in the nineties and the world kept running.

This fairytale about the need for drip feesing information is not supported by reason.

Why would nations that are antagonists agree to toe the line on this?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

More to your point about accountability. I’m surprised the Mexican senate didn’t force or even confiscate the ‘evidence’ and force a thorough scientific investigation. 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, joc said:

Chrysopoeia used in a sentence:

Holy Chrysopoeia Batman!  The Joker turned the Batmobile into solid gold!

Jeez Joc … did a dictionary fall on your head?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Clinton announces the potential discovery of ET life in the nineties and the world kept running.

This fairytale about the need for drip feesing information is not supported by reason.

‘Potential discovery’ is pretty soft.

I think the slow drip method has its reason.

I think some other nations have said more but it still hasn’t reached certainty.

And I certainly think countries like the U.S. want the upper-hand control of all the possible security and military implications.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

‘Potential discovery’ is pretty soft.

I think the slow drip method has its reason.

I think some other nations have said more but it still hasn’t reached certainty.

And I certainly think countries like the U.S. want the upper-hand control of all the possible security and military implications.

So China releases a virus to cause issues with USA but aLIEnz is too far.

I'm not sure you know what reason means. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

So China releases a virus to cause issues with USA but aLIEnz is too far.

I'm not sure you know what reason means. 

China is 10 times more secretive.

How is this thread still running?  What possible reason can anyone have to believe these faked fakes are anything other than fakes?

Don't care for my opinion?  Perhaps you'll listen to someone who was actually there:

And he's hardly a skeptic, or actively trying to conceal 'the truth'.

I've looked for authentic, credible accounts of what really took place in Mexico.  There's the usual thousand lazy cut'n'paste articles that pass for 'journalism' nowadays, parrotting the same sensational tripe.  But I did find these, each of which includes some original reporting:

https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/are-there-aliens-in-mexico-why-scientists-have-called-fraud-on-extraterrestrial-corpses-13121622.html/

https://www.404media.co/mexican-congress-alien-mummies-explained/

And this one, which also offers insight into why this debacle was ever allowed to proceed in the first place:

https://www.wired.com/story/mexico-congress-aliens-fake/

I can't work out what Maussan's motivation is, or if he too has been duped - by a different hoaxer.  I guess time - and book sales - will tell...

• Like 6

DNA is a quite complex molecule. That it would have developed exactly the same way in another planet would be strange I think. I think it is more likely that their genes would be coded using some other substance, it might resemble DNA but not be exactly the same. Therefore, that they claim they have been able to extract DNA is one of the factors that makes me think that it is not alien, that it is from earth.

• Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

How is this thread still running?  What possible reason can anyone have to believe these faked fakes are anything other than fakes?

Well I’m glad you asked … following the U.S. senate’s inquiry in UFO and the disturbing revelations about the U.S. military’s intelligence activities into UFO investigations, intelligent posters are not limited to their previous biases BUT rather asking topical and relevant questions and more importantly posting with open minds.

You are not one of these individuals!

Edited by Unusual Tournament

1 hour ago, Unusual Tournament said:

Well I’m glad you asked … following the U.S. senate’s inquiry in UFO and the disturbing revelations about the U.S. military’s intelligence activities into UFO investigations, intelligent posters are not limited to their previous biases BUT rather asking topical and relevant questions and more importantly posting with open minds.

You are not one of these individuals!

Talk about deflection!  You don't honestly believe these obviously-faked fakes are anything other than fakes?  Please reassure us of your position on that?!

This thread is about FAKED 'aliens' which have been FAKED by CONMEN hoping to CON credulous punters.  This nonsense has nothing in common with the US Senate inquiry.  Even Ryan Graves has gone on record to distance himself from this dismal charade. 

If you want to discuss other matters that's cool, but keep it relevant?  Why not contribute to the topic by asking clever questions such as:

• Who created these lamentable fakes?
  • Why?
  • Is Maussan the perpetrator or an unwitting tool?
  • Who stands to gain from this shambolic insult to our intelligence?  In particular -
  • Who in the Mexican Congress stands to gain from allowing / encouraging this tripe?  

Then I might start believing more of us actually want a grown-up conversation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Surely the big question about these "aliens" is: how did Spielberg know back in 1982 what they look like?   He must have seen them in order to create such an accurate depiction ..... :unsure2:

:whistle:

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Tom1200 said:

Don't care for my opinion?  Perhaps you'll listen to someone who was actually there:

And he's hardly a skeptic, or actively trying to conceal 'the truth'.

I've looked for authentic, credible accounts of what really took place in Mexico.  There's the usual thousand lazy cut'n'paste articles that pass for 'journalism' nowadays, parrotting the same sensational tripe.  But I did find these, each of which includes some original reporting:

https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/are-there-aliens-in-mexico-why-scientists-have-called-fraud-on-extraterrestrial-corpses-13121622.html/

https://www.404media.co/mexican-congress-alien-mummies-explained/

And this one, which also offers insight into why this debacle was ever allowed to proceed in the first place:

https://www.wired.com/story/mexico-congress-aliens-fake/

I can't work out what Maussan's motivation is, or if he too has been duped - by a different hoaxer.  I guess time - and book sales - will tell...

Maussan once promoted Billy Meier's waste basket lid with the holiday ornaments glued to it aka "The Pleiadian Starship".

Anything for attention I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Unusual Tournament said:

These are the MRI scans in question 

image.thumb.jpeg.85d4765c775242cbfeb373a29da965b0.jpeg

Nice rib cage. How does it respirate? Howabout that pelvis. Are it's legs just ornamental? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

"while Maussan claims to have CT, C-14 and DNA evidence, he has not presented that evidence for peer review by the scientific community."

There were reports in some media outlets that tests on the bodies were performed at UAD. But Bojalil-Parra said no DNA tests were performed at the university, and while a carbon-14 test was conducted in 2017, a commercial agreement prevents the university from disclosing the results.

Other scientists also denounced the claims. "It is sad to see the well debunked claims of Jaime Maussan returning to the internet," Andrew Nelson, chair of anthropology at Western University in Ontario, told Live Science in an email. The bodies "have been debunked on the basis of anatomy," with studies showing that some of the bodies "are human mummies that had been deliberately manipulated to appear alien," Nelson said. They show, for example, the feet of the "aliens" could have been created by mutilating the foot of a human mummy.

https://www.livescience.com/archaeology/this-is-complete-nonsense-scientists-rail-against-alien-bodies-shown-before-mexican-congress

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Piney said:

Nice rib cage. How does it respirate? Howabout that pelvis. Are it's legs just ornamental? 

Considering how non-functional the anatomical structure is. IF it was a real alien it couldn't move or even function. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

This is a binary situation, right? Aliens are real. Or, they are not real. Correct?

If not real, the a drip, drip, drip, serves zero reason, unless as a red herring, or hand wave distraction. 

If real... then who do you think is in control of the leaking and how much? An intelligence able to travel space/time outclasses us surely. If they tell the nations of Earth, "Do this our way", then everyone will likely do it that way.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1