Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Forbidden Book about The End of the World, confiscated by the CIA


EchoFilesX

Recommended Posts

Hey UM community,

Stumbled upon a title that caught my eye and led me down a rabbit hole. It's about a book from 1965 that talks about a cataclysmic event where Earth's poles shift, causing widespread chaos like earthquakes, tsunamis, and even a pause in Earth's rotation. The twist? The CIA took the book, and when it finally resurfaced, it was much shorter. The mystery around its content is palpable.

I got so engrossed that I made a video diving into this enigma. It's packed with conspiracy elements and a chilling narrative. Curious to know if anyone here has theories or insights about this? Share them! And if you're up for a watch, here's my video: https://youtu.be/jYs2GRmDt6k

I thought you guys might be into that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't bother. It's just BS

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, EchoFilesX said:

Hey UM community,

Stumbled upon a title that caught my eye and led me down a rabbit hole. It's about a book from 1965 that talks about a cataclysmic event where Earth's poles shift, causing widespread chaos like earthquakes, tsunamis, and even a pause in Earth's rotation. The twist? The CIA took the book, and when it finally resurfaced, it was much shorter. The mystery around its content is palpable.

I got so engrossed that I made a video diving into this enigma. It's packed with conspiracy elements and a chilling narrative. Curious to know if anyone here has theories or insights about this? Share them! And if you're up for a watch, here's my video: https://youtu.be/jYs2GRmDt6k

I thought you guys might be into that.

If I recall rightly, the book was confiscated as evidence --so it was just one individual's book.  The book continued to be published and was available for sale.  Here it is on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/History-Cataclysms-Uncensored-Digital-Version-ebook/dp/B08XXTQ9H8

Bengal Tiger Press was the one publishing it in 1993 https://www.goodreads.com/work/editions/10140098-the-adam-and-eve-story-the-history-of-cataclysms

And this shows the 1965 publisher: https://www.biblio.com/book/adam-eve-story-thomas-chan/d/884128711

You can even read it for free on the Internet Archive: https://archive.org/details/ChanThomasTheAdamAndEveStoryTheHistoryOfCataclysms1993FullUNCENSORED

 

Here's an interesting discussion of it over on Reddit's Conspiracy area: https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/b7imlc/comment/ejtg2hu/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

This thread also says:
 

Quote

The book was not 284 pages long.

The 1963 edition is listed as 41 pages long in the Yale University Library catalog.

The 1965 edition is listed as 56 pages long in the Michigan State Universitly Libraries catalog.

The CIA PDF file includes the 1965 edition with this table of contents. Obviously not 284 pages long.

The PDF does not include book pages 8, 18, 20, 30, 36, 46, 48, 50, 52, and 54. It is very likely that these pages were blank in the original book.

 

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you go to Youtube and look for The Why Files, with AJ and Hecklefish(he's a gold fish)  they have something on it also. Have heard of the book, just never read it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A study of ancient Kauri trees in New Zealand makes the claim of a pole reversal 40-42,000 years ago and they said it would've been hell on earth. They refer to it as the ‘Adams Transitional Geomagnetic Event’. It is also about the time cave art started to appear. Maybe there was a reason man took to the caves.

I can't find the original article I read but here are a couple.

https://www.uow.edu.au/media/2021/ancient-new-zealand-tree-reveals-a-turning-point-in-earths-history-42000-years-ago.php

https://niwa.co.nz/news/ancient-kauri-trees-reveal-a-turning-point-in-earths-history-42000-years-ago

https://www.science.org/content/article/ancient-kauri-trees-capture-last-collapse-earth-s-magnetic-field

It should be noted that the Earth's magnetic field has weakened about 9% in the last 200 years which coincides with the present warming period attributed to a rise in CO2.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2023 at 11:47 AM, Buzz_Light_Year said:

A study of ancient Kauri trees in New Zealand makes the claim of a pole reversal 40-42,000 years ago and they said it would've been hell on earth. They refer to it as the ‘Adams Transitional Geomagnetic Event’. It is also about the time cave art started to appear. Maybe there was a reason man took to the caves.

I can't find the original article I read but here are a couple.

https://www.uow.edu.au/media/2021/ancient-new-zealand-tree-reveals-a-turning-point-in-earths-history-42000-years-ago.php

https://niwa.co.nz/news/ancient-kauri-trees-reveal-a-turning-point-in-earths-history-42000-years-ago

https://www.science.org/content/article/ancient-kauri-trees-capture-last-collapse-earth-s-magnetic-field

It should be noted that the Earth's magnetic field has weakened about 9% in the last 200 years which coincides with the present warming period attributed to a rise in CO2.

Why would it be hell on earth? Sure migration patterns of certain animals will be screwed up, but life overall should keep crawling on.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Bavarian Raven said:

Why would it be hell on earth? Sure migration patterns of certain animals will be screwed up, but life overall should keep crawling on.

Because it has the ability to affect global climate and not in a good way, which they said may have led to mass extinctions.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/northern-advocate/news/ancient-northland-swamp-kauri-solves-42000-year-old-mystery/R3KTH5HHDBEWICCI3B63FXM2OM/

Quote

 

They used the newly-created kauri radiocarbon timescale and other records from sites across the Pacific with global climate modelling to tie large shifts in major wind belts, tropical climate and glacier activity back to the Adams Event.

One of their first clues was that megafauna across mainland Australia and Tasmania went through simultaneous extinctions 42,000 years ago.

 

The paper suggests that the Adams Event could explain a lot of other evolutionary mysteries, like the extinction of Neandertals and the sudden widespread appearance of figurative art in caves around the world.

"It's the most surprising and important discovery I've ever been involved in," Cooper said.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/15/2023 at 7:05 PM, Tatetopa said:

Are you aware we have good evidence of the poles flipping in the past.  Its not a secret.

Indeed …

Why should the CIA care, when the U.S. nuclear arsenal is so safely suicidal?

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/23/2023 at 3:47 PM, Buzz_Light_Year said:

A study of ancient Kauri trees in New Zealand makes the claim of a pole reversal 40-42,000 years ago and they said it would've been hell on earth. They refer to it as the ‘Adams Transitional Geomagnetic Event’. It is also about the time cave art started to appear. Maybe there was a reason man took to the caves.

I can't find the original article I read but here are a couple.

https://www.uow.edu.au/media/2021/ancient-new-zealand-tree-reveals-a-turning-point-in-earths-history-42000-years-ago.php

https://niwa.co.nz/news/ancient-kauri-trees-reveal-a-turning-point-in-earths-history-42000-years-ago

https://www.science.org/content/article/ancient-kauri-trees-capture-last-collapse-earth-s-magnetic-field

It should be noted that the Earth's magnetic field has weakened about 9% in the last 200 years which coincides with the present warming period attributed to a rise in CO2.

The Laschamp was a decrease in the ozone layer. But it doesn't actually coincide with any genetic bottlenecks or mass extinctions.

The end of Australia and Tasmanian megafauna has more to do with human hunting and large scale fires probably lit by humans. 

The rise in CO2 has nothing to do with magnetic field weakening and the archaeological record shows no real large scale disasters happening to humans.

@Doc Socks Junior Laschamp is more your forte. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Piney said:

The Laschamp was a decrease in the ozone layer. But it doesn't actually coincide with any genetic bottlenecks or mass extinctions.

The end of Australia and Tasmanian megafauna has more to do with human hunting and large scale fires probably lit by humans. 

The rise in CO2 has nothing to do with magnetic field weakening and the archaeological record shows no real large scale disasters happening to humans.

@Doc Socks Junior Laschamp is more your forte. 

I can discuss this more later. But Buzz has me on ignore so I won't get across much to him. Lol.

One quick point, it's the "Laschamps". The Frogs are very insistent on that "s" at the end, apparently. I've probably done it wrong myself. Never again, though.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

I can discuss this more later. But Buzz has me on ignore so I won't get across much to him. Lol.

One quick point, it's the "Laschamps". The Frogs are very insistent on that "s" at the end, apparently. I've probably done it wrong myself. Never again, though.

Why would I care what the Frogs think? 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Piney said:

Why would I care what the Frogs think? 

a focus on tradition

The Frogs by Arisophanes

Guessing...

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2023 at 1:06 PM, Piney said:

Why would I care what the Frogs think? 

Your nights will be filled with "Brekekekex Koax Koax."

 

 

(for those not familiar with the reference...)

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2023 at 10:53 AM, Piney said:

The Laschamp was a decrease in the ozone layer. But it doesn't actually coincide with any genetic bottlenecks or mass extinctions.

As you say, (I'll take your word for it), and I believe there are reasonable mechanisms for it, Laschamps coincided with ozone decrease. Interestingly, as an excursion, albeit one that completely reversed the field....BRIEFLY, the ozone depletion would..I think....be higher over an actual reversal which tend to last longer. Food for thought. Interesting.

On 11/3/2023 at 10:53 AM, Piney said:

The end of Australia and Tasmanian megafauna has more to do with human hunting and large scale fires probably lit by humans. 

That's pretty reasonable. Valet and Channell thought there was a tie to Laschamps, though, if I recall. I mainly recall one of them saying "fecal pellets" a lot and going well over time. Bit of a stretch though.

On 11/3/2023 at 10:53 AM, Piney said:

The rise in CO2 has nothing to do with magnetic field weakening and the archaeological record shows no real large scale disasters happening to humans.

@Doc Socks Junior Laschamp is more your forte. 

To wit, magnetic field strength decreasing still but CO2 rises rapidly. I think there have been some attempts to tie climate and magnetism together, and I even believe some of it. I'll dive back into some of it on my spare time and be better acquainted going forward.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

I think there have been some attempts to tie climate and magnetism together, and I even believe some of it. I'll dive back into some of it on my spare time and be better acquainted going forward.

It fails. There was a global cooling event and drop in atmospheric CO after the "Great Dying" in the Americas. We weren't producing the amount of smoke after 75% of us died off. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

It fails. There was a global cooling event and drop in atmospheric CO after the "Great Dying" in the Americas. We weren't producing the amount of smoke after 75% of us died off. 

I guess I have to finish reading my copy of "Plows, Plagues, and Petroleum"...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

I guess I have to finish reading my copy of "Plows, Plagues, and Petroleum"...

I haven't even looked at that yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 9/23/2023 at 10:47 PM, Buzz_Light_Year said:

A study of ancient Kauri trees in New Zealand makes the claim of a pole reversal 40-42,000 years ago and they said it would've been hell on earth. They refer to it as the ‘Adams Transitional Geomagnetic Event’. It is also about the time cave art started to appear. Maybe there was a reason man took to the caves.

I can't find the original article I read but here are a couple.

https://www.uow.edu.au/media/2021/ancient-new-zealand-tree-reveals-a-turning-point-in-earths-history-42000-years-ago.php

https://niwa.co.nz/news/ancient-kauri-trees-reveal-a-turning-point-in-earths-history-42000-years-ago

https://www.science.org/content/article/ancient-kauri-trees-capture-last-collapse-earth-s-magnetic-field

It should be noted that the Earth's magnetic field has weakened about 9% in the last 200 years which coincides with the present warming period attributed to a rise in CO2.

Thank you for providing this guide on writing. Regardless of the type of essay, I find writing challenging and often rely on this service to complete my assignments  https://www.masterpapers.com/ What matters to me most is their consistent delivery of high-quality work at a reasonable price.

Thank you!

Edited by KeithSwartz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I never saw this being tied to the CIA. As far as I know a geomagnetic reversal just a theory based on patterns that have been tracked. No one knows if it is indeed something that has happened, will happen again, or has just outright every occurred. I will say that people tying it the the CIA makes people less likely to even bother looking into it because it makes it sounds like a crackpot conspiracy theory. Don't get me wrong, I love a good conspiracy theory but this doesn't need any fluff to it. Just let it be a standard theory. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 9:00 AM, Doc Socks Junior said:

I guess I have to finish reading my copy of "Plows, Plagues, and Petroleum"...

The books 1491/1493 give a decent overall accounting of North America pre Columbia’s exchange and the immediate affects in the decades that followed it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Bavarian Raven said:

The books 1491/1493 give a decent overall accounting of North America pre Columbia’s exchange and the immediate affects in the decades that followed it. 

And, ordered.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.