Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5 game target: April 4th

Saru

Unfortunately as mentioned earlier we're going to have to start saying goodbye to some of the most inactive players in the tournament to give everyone else a reasonable chance of finishing all their games.

The target i've set is for everyone to have completed at least 5 tournament matches by Monday, April 4th. That will have been 6 weeks since the start of the tournament, and thats allowing for less than one game a week.

I want to emphasise though that the reasons for this are purely time-related, and in no way reflect the ability of any of the players who may not be able to meet this deadline. I realise that not everyone will have the time to play their matches on a regular basis, but unfortunately we need to set a limit to the amount of time we can wait for participants to play through their games.

TheBarman is exempt from this deadline because he's currently on holiday, but will be resuming the tournament when he returns.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Subtemperate

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who hasn't played me yet, and needs to get through some games is welcome to start a match with me. Im on a lot, so the games should go quickly....

Guest Lottie

*crawls in with tissues, beechams powder and coughs wildly*

Glad I don't have to talk my throat feels like it has razor blades in it! I have a flu bug... crying.gif Feeling really urgh.. I am pretty sure I have played over 5 tournament matches now, 2 against the God Saru ph34r.gif and 2 against Subby and another one and I can't think eek.

Anyway I need to go and sleep but will be back to kick some butt...LOL! (against Thistle..yeah right no.gif ) this evening and finish off the rest.

Hope everyone is having fun. original.gif

Lottie x

Aww Lottie, sorry to hear you've got the flu sad.gif

You can see all the games you've played - Here

You only need to finish one more game before next Monday. thumbsup.gif

Ok, as mentioned in this thread last week, we're going to have to say goodbye to anyone who hasn't met the deadline of 5 games by today. ( Excluding Barman who gave advanced warning that he was going to be on vacation for a couple of weeks, and is back and playing again now )

Unfortunately this means that we're going to have to lose dmgspycat from the tournament, as he's only completed 3 games in the 6 weeks. Everyone else has managed the 5 games however.

The three games played by dmgspycat against myself, Talon and Burnside have been discounted from the scores.