Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Check This Out

Janiel

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Janiel

• schadeaux

• FreyKade

• loganXman

Well mate it looks like smoke to me - I can't make out anything specific. I'll have to say it's nothing out of the ordinary - just smoke. I wasn't there when this photo was taken, nor do I have any background info that could set the scene for the circumstances surrounding this picture.

I agree with Sageghost. There isn't any information about the photo so I can't really give an opinion. All I can say at the moment however is "Where's the Ashtray ?"

sasmokin.gif

I'll see that ashtray and raise ya a couple of beers and a deck of cards.

user posted image

It just looks like a swirl of smoke to me, taken at a close magnification, as the swirls are large and appear close.

Thaught i saw a face...

I'll Show u wat i mean...

Ghost 2

Nb Just for future ref u didn't need to use three posts of just one line to point out what you meant ok? thanks

Edited by Celticwitch

Yeeessss... I see it now...

A face, though not that one, more of a guy with his face turned up at the sky, drowning maybe.

I also see a guy looking over a cliff, a rearing horse, a knight's helm, a great white shark jumpng out of the water, a monk's hood, a frog, a cross, and the requisit Angel.

'Course, that's just me... smile.gif

i can see what looks like the farytale wizard (pointy hat which flops to the back, beard) even though a wizard is actually a witch. and what looks like it could be a meditating person

i see wut u mean janiel, but its a contorted face. its not normal. the same you can say when u look at clouds. u can see many faces and things that resemble them.

what on earth is that??? ohmy.gif

As I know that Ghosts donot appear on pictures as smoke ... but as a small cercule shaped light smile.gif

Looks like either a really good photo shop product or really ****ing scary ghost mist! I see faces in it!!!Kinda looks like a lady at first but i caught a glimpse of some rotting face. I see alot of mist pictures.If this ones real, its one of those good ones.

• 2 weeks later...

A huge part of the brain is dedicated to face recognition. It is like a computer, if it cannot make sense of an image eg chaotic smoke, clouds, trees etc. it will try and find a "face" to justify the pattern. Most people will see faces in this picture if they stare at it for long enough. It is a natural human response, not proof of a ghost.

Smoke.

• 2 weeks later...

Well......what to say....umm....nice bit o' smoke or whatever... huh.gif