Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would U Live With A Paranormal Being

Janiel

Would U Live With A Paranormal Being?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would U Live With A Paranormal Being?

• Yea sure why not
    • Maybe
    • Heck No!
    • I'd Rather Die...
    • Heck Yes!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• SpaceyKC

• schadeaux

• Space Moose

I voted yes, because, well, I have this 'thing' for VAMPIRE CHICKIES wub.gifblush.gif

bounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gif

I voted maybe, because it depends on whether or not it would do some housework biggrin.gif

I suppose it would really depend on what it was. If it were a furry little jackelope or a sexy Miss Ghost, perhaps. If it was a drooling slothful monstrosity of a creature that shoots lightning bolts out of its chin - I think I would pass.

I voted Yes biggrin.gif

I have to agree with MM, Gotta Love those Vampire Chickie's cool.gif

I voted maybe. I'd have to reconsider my living arrangements if a threatening presence suddenly kept whispering "get out!" into my ear (remember Amityville Horror).

Otherwise, no problemo - there's plenty of room for all of us!

Footnote: It would be great if they could help with the mortgage though biggrin.gif

I voted maybe, as spacemoose & sageghost said depends on whether the "being" is mad.gif or smile.gif

Pardon my ignorance but what is a furry little jackelope?

My mind boggles, please put it to rest. biggrin.gif

dont know wut that is either loonboy, but i voted yes, cuz im sure it wouldnt matter really. it would be really interesting if u think about it. it would make my life a bit more fun.

Yeah yeah, with big breasts then lol! wink.gif

Just kidding! It really depends on what kind of spirit it would be, hoping it isn't a nasty one...If it is just a house spirit that just break a glass from time to time, it's ok! wink.gif

I voted why not. As long as it can pay it's part of the rent and keeps the party noises down.

I voted yes because ********** is the sudden urge to crack open a cold one.

Here's a critter my pal Jim Beau Billy Bob Wannamaker, Jr. out in Truth or Consequences, NM, bagged several years back. Found the thing rootin' around in his gramma's veg garden, so he shot it.

user posted image

Jim Beau is also the All-State Cow Tippin' Champion of the south east territory.

tongue.gif

Jim Beau is also the All-State Cow Tippin' Champion of the south east territory.

tongue.gif

So he's the one! laugh.gif

LB, that sounds like a fun game. How exactly do you play it? tongue.gif

I used to live with ghosts...the last several years...I know..it sounds as if there is always something with me...I promise...I do not make this stuff up...just had a lot happen..mostly because I like to try just about anything supernatural! I have always had hauntings....they never really bother me. I like this stuff, though!

So, I wouldn't mind at all...again!

There you have it!!! That's my opinion!!! You will notice I have a lot of those!!!! laugh.gif

Well .. I voted because I might get stuck with a guy who I do not want him to be a(.....) wink.gif

I voted Yes as I kinda like the idea of of a Paronormal Funky Phantom keeping me company on those long Winter nights. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I voted heck yes. Living with any paranormal being would be cool if you think about it.

• 2 weeks later...