Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Akin and the Bakin

trevor borocz johnson

Starring into 3d eye art has a calming effect on the vestibular. I think emotion in the balance system controls your ability to do 3d eye in the first place.

4d6bc268a3c6e9f90548466674d4043b.jpg.02dbe90ff345b7b7a6fc869b0508b83a.jpg

c81198deec118cf131bcae4a121e3cf6.jpg.670a6188f5b51663799c1777709a96a9.jpg

Actually , calling a part of it "subconscious" , is like adding an artificial barrier there , you know , dividing it . Maybe it's all just your conscious.

Edited by razman

9 minutes ago, razman said:

Actually , calling a part of it "subconscious"

What it?

9 minutes ago, razman said:

is like adding an artificial barrier there , you know , dividing it

Uh sadly unlike the other members, I don't know

10 minutes ago, razman said:

Maybe it's all just your conscious.

Subconscious is the fuel that makes the thoughts, they are seperate.

This one has a surprise ending when the image jumps out of the computer and attacks you. (hint: you have to yell JUMANJI!)

0944821e8ea5d0302843586ee4f38e65.jpg.522b685cbd2bd95bc71b904fd611b1c8.jpg

09599e8f50930d12df46a9d28411460c.jpg.073e251ea9c0490df0e5de2bc080c564.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Today's big idea is that when the auditory or visual signal enters the vestibular for processing, it causes emotion in the balance system that causes your gut feeling to be effected by your senses. Physically concentrating on your gut will make your vestibular feel better. Seperating your different systems this way like tailbone, vestibular, cochlea, proprioceptive(muscle movements)vision, stomach, can quiet down emotions in the inner ear. Eating and sleep might be essential to pain circuits in the eyes and ears which can effect emotion and cause further pain.

I never tried LSD or any other form of acid because I was afraid I'd begin processing information the way you seem to be doing.  It's a bit frightening to ponder.  If you aren't trolling, you have a VERY unique outlook on reality.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, and-then said:

I never tried LSD or any other form of acid because I was afraid I'd begin processing information the way you seem to be doing.  It's a bit frightening to ponder.  If you aren't trolling, you have a VERY unique outlook on reality.

nice

• Like 1

An estimated 66% of people are undiagnosed mental illness,I guess when your rofl part of the unsplained elite lol you just don't know what I'm talking about. pfft

66% + 20% = 86% of people with mental illness diagnosed and undiagnosed. That makes the unslpained elite where mental illness doesn't exist (the 'and then' group) make a worst at not being happy so never complain. Thats that.

I bet that 14% group is just people with 11 cats or more.

• Haha 1

On 11/3/2023 at 4:43 PM, trevor borocz johnson said:

Despite the anti whatchyamacallit that  is drilled into this forum like construction, the trick in the OP does still work the way I said it does as I finally used it today for the first time correctly. If angered by hallucination simply whistle a little or make a clcuk with the tongue, something out loud and you will snap out of hallucinating and anger.

Is that why we see people on the street making weird noises and talking rather brashly to telephones or no one in general?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joc said:

Is that why we see people on the street making weird noises and talking rather brashly to telephones or no one in general?

those guys are faking it. Trick is to ramble.

• Confused 1

just ramble on and on

its a song I wrote where I just mumbo jumbo words the ramblin maaaannnn!!!!

BILLY VS THE THEOSAURUS

other classics from my repetoire include ramblin guy, ramble bout fruity, top ramblin guy, and I have a mark on my guitar for each time I won and I don't know if anyone else knew we were competing but....

but this forum is like outstanding at saying the opposite of having any mental health ever when they PROOF it with history and things. Proof that they can and never would be some sort of not even splain but I mean good at oppositing the mental health in the harmony of its members getting along. Somethings getting along isn't first for a vltr.  

I suppose learning about the science of your moment to moment responses, the tailbone etc. putting that into words and discussing it is what causes the backlash because you would rather it be 2nd nature but when made obvious you don't know what to do and that's like depressing. 

46 minutes ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

I suppose learning about the science of your moment to moment responses, the tailbone etc. putting that into words and discussing it is what causes the backlash because you would rather it be 2nd nature but when made obvious you don't know what to do and that's like depressing. 

The science of moment to moment responses is called psychology.   Any backlash would most likely be because the world speaks the language of science...and the science you are referring to is called  p s y c h o l o g y.  Meanwhile, you are rambling.  And when one rambles what comes out is gibberish...because...the ones who are listening, are listening within the constructs of the science of psychology, not gibberish.  Consequently no one understands the rambling. Capisce?

Perhaps the signal from your cochlea into your vestibular effects your balance system emotion, like hallucinating auditory and just the curiosity of the background of noise you hear, is much more influential on your emotion and consequently controls your vision's attention.