Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Akin and the Bakin

trevor borocz johnson

5 hours ago, joc said:

The science of moment to moment responses is called psychology.   Any backlash would most likely be because the world speaks the language of science...and the science you are referring to is called  p s y c h o l o g y.  Meanwhile, you are rambling.  And when one rambles what comes out is gibberish...because...the ones who are listening, are listening within the constructs of the science of psychology, not gibberish.  Consequently no one understands the rambling. Capisce?

et too brett?

sound input can be a lot more controlling over your balance system's emotion, gut feeling and anxiety systems. The emotion created by sound comes out the other systems connected to the balance system as gestures of anxiety and vision attentiveness. Not allowing sound to effect breathing is a good way to stay stable for a long period of time and will relax the emotion and connected anxiety systems.

• 2 months later...

A little proof of the balance system is crucial for thought. So I found out that the balance system receives the signal from the eyes the auditory and muscle movements for interpretation, not just making this stuff up. But anyways the other day when I was coming out of the store, I was really deep in thought about the math of my spending, stumbled in the complete wrong direction, and had to stop doing math for a second to use my memory. So when the balance system is overworked and backed up with unresolved thoughts, sensory inputs of sound and sight can just rattle around in those senses without interpretation which happens when you read as well. People who get bad sleep from work or other may find it useful to do math in there head at a scheduled time right before bed each day, something that might set the circadian clock to bedtime.