Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

AnimalX Viewers Thank you All

dan and nat of animalx

Nat and I (Dan) would like to thank everyone who has watched Animalx. We sincerely appreciate and acknowledge all the comments and feedback we have seen from crypto minded viewers such as yourselves... we thankyou.

We are glad that the show seems to have generated a bit of discussion and we really hope that we can bring attention, and, ultimately some badly needed research into the unknown aspects of our natural world.

The underlying philosophies of the show are simple; the need to protect our natural world and its biodiversity, that we are as much apart of the global ecosystem as the phytoplankton of the oceans that produce the oxygen we breath to the millions of insects that pollinate our crops that feed us every day.

The stories and issues that are dealt with in Animal X are so interesting and always complex, often it is impossible to fit all we would like to in a single episode.

We are working on some more ideas and hope to bring you some more ground breaking Animal eXpeditions in the future.

We believe open communication and co-operation is essential. By combining the efforts of field researchers, biologist, wildlife experts, tech-heads and enthusiasts ground is broken, Texas and the Skookum expepdition is are perfect examples of that.

Thank you all again

peace luv and and all that jazz

Dan and Nat

The Natural Mystery Unit

Ps. Big hi to everyone we have spoken to over the last 12 months thankyou for everything thumbup.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hans Dolbrook

• 2quillmadness

• fallingalien

• MadEyePixie

no problem any time also your show is great i wish it would come on every day of the week agin.

Amazing program. My only complaint is that it isn't on every day.

I'd love to see something on the giant serpent sightings in Africa (I believe it was Africa, some native peoples snake god with a horse head) but I wouldn't want to set you two in the middle of a jungle, lol

Great stuff, great work!

animal x has got to be the best show on tv keep up the great work

When and where is this show on? I've heard of it, but I know nothing about it.

You certainly are the best cryptozoology show i have ever seen, I enjoyed the one about Mothman. Ill be hoping to see some more about Bigfoot and Nessie.

I applaud your work on Animal X. clap.gif

• 1 month later...

Hi, there. I just saw an episode of this show last night. I'm glad to hear it's still in production. Good show.

By the way, the guy who hosts looks like John Hammond from Jurassic Park. original.gif

I love that show; I just saw the Mothman epi last week. Great show. And yes, it needs to be on more often. I can only get it here on Sundays. sad.gif

you guys would do a lot better if you got rid of that pompous idiotic windbag that does the introductions.where did you get him,at the old folks lsd home in iraq or something??seriously,the show would be a whole lot better without him,he's just an annoying eyesore.plus this really ai'nt you two lovebirds anyhow!!!

Animal X is a great show. I used to watch it when I was younger when it first started airing and now I watch it since the show has started back up again, which I'm glad it has.

i like the older version better than the new one.that old guy on the new one is just annoying as hell,in my opinion.plaus it does'nt help they just keep spinning around and around in circles..it's still entertaining though. thumbsup.gif

I LOVE ANIMAL X!

but doesnt Bill Kerr give you goosebumps... he kinda scares me.. sory dan and nat

that ole man is agrumpier old fart than arthur c.clarke is! devil.gif

that ole man is agrumpier old fart than arthur c.clarke is! devil.gif

613132[/snapback]

stop being mean rolleyes.gif he is the person that spices the show up and adds suspense.

i really liked the chupa show and the moth-man show. The problem is, animal x needs more evidence, besides just stories. Yes, in most other animal x shows, they have footage, but not in the chupa or the mothman one. The mothman had no evidence i can remember. the chupa has injuries to humans and animals, so that is ok evidence.

the excuse given was "the chupa is a sly creature" etc. very true. but if it was so sly, then why have people seen it. Surely el chupa must have heard the people, then escape, but if the people don't see it first, and the chupa does, and the chupa is hungry ph34r.gif.

QUESTION: when you guys were being "stalked" by bigfoot, were you guys scared? or was the branches broken behind the scenes. If you are not allowed to answer my question because your ratings will go down, don't. I like the show.

Also, can you describe what it is like behind the scenes? due to the music in the background, the impression is a scary show (oooooooooo, suspense! wacko.gif )

is it fun behind the scenes? is it really creapy? does "I wonder if we get attacked..." ever run through your mind? Have you guys ever seen it, but you weren't taping (like in the bigfoot show, and luckily bigfoot was still around in the same place) so you couldn't say it on the show?

are you guys given lines to say? i doubt it, but my friend is wondering.

I love animalx!!

I've only caught about ten episodes on animal planet by chance, because I don't know what time its on. Does anyone know?

Dan and Nat, if you're in the market for a daring nut willing to give chase to a Sasquatch in the pitch-black of night, give me a call, I'm there for ya.

Yes love your show! All i have to say more Chupacabra SHOWS PLEASE!!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Hey, I like your show its good. I think you guys should try to do a show about aliens, like go to a hot spot, for all we know, they could be some type of animal, how often do you go on?

• 3 weeks later...

my favorite espisode was "The Black Cat of Killakee"...I've been facinated with this story for a long time, though I think it's mostly a ghost cat or even demon, so I'm not sure it really falls into the category cryptid...however, it WAS on AnimalX, so there you go! Great job with the show guys!

I liked the bigfoot one but dan and nat of animalx, in the future try to get smaller cameras and hide them better, like put some food o something next to the camera so bigfoot or whatever your looking for might come up.

• 4 weeks later...