Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
dan and nat of animalx

AnimalX Viewers Thank you All

31 posts in this topic

isis-999

If this is really you two how did you find this sight and why have you not been back?

JayRob303

My wife and I love the show.

My personal favorite is the Thylacine episode, and my wife's favorite is 'The Beast of Givadaun'.

Personally, I believe that there should be a couple of shows on the Mokele-mbembe of Africa, Giant Snakes, Megladon, and Giant Squids. And of course a follow up on Thylacine... w00t.gif

yes.gif We are looking forward to several more episodes. yes.gif

Can you give us a 'hint' about what some of the upcoming episode's may contain?

There are greater things in heaven and earth.

Keep up the good work! thumbsup.gif

Siberia

OMG OMG OMG!!! I watched your show ever since I first heard of it! Dan and Nat, ya don't have to thank me!! I thank you!! Ya know how old I am? Well Iam 12 years old; a talented artist and an animal expert!! I know tons and tons about animals! I loved the thylacine and Beast of Gevaudan episodes!!

Siberia, registering multiple user names isn't allowed here. The other nick has been suspended, as will your current name if the abuse continues.

Edited by Magikman

Hans Dolbrook

i liked the older format better than the current one!

pinoyboy13
you guys would do a lot better if you got rid of that pompous idiotic windbag that does the introductions.where did you get him,at the old folks lsd  home in iraq or something??seriously,the show would be a whole lot better without him,he's just an annoying eyesore.plus this really ai'nt you two lovebirds anyhow!!!

605138[/snapback]

ya same here that guy sounds like a narrarator on some disney ride! and it would be better if you had actually caught something on camera, or did you and you cant air it? But i love your show expecialy the reptilian one with lizard man. thumbsup.gif

NJC

your show rules don't stop hunting down creepy animals

Edited by NJC