Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Spiritual Belief Behind Crows Appearing In Your Life

Grim Reaper 6

Animals have been walking this earth long before we have, having evolved from the same origins but diversified in such a magnificent way that allows us to marvel at their beauty every day. They run on instincts alone, meaning they're much more in tune with what the planet has to say. This means they carry valuable messages with them wherever they roam and bring them to those wanting to listen, which we all should be if we want some divine guidance.

Another symbol with ancient roots is the practice of Numerology. This ancient practice has been used for centuries to uncover the secrets of an individual's life path and personality. Click HERE to learn what Numerology says about your life using only your Birth Date.

See the slide show in the link below:

The Spiritual Belief Behind Crows Appearing In Your Life (msn.com)

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have a friendly family of crows living in my street.  I leave venison offcuts out for them.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

I have a friendly family of crows living in my street.  I leave venison offcuts out for them.

I bet they don’t **** on your car or roof. Crows are very smart birds, they are great problem solvers. 

• Like 4

My creepy crow story: 

my grandfather cared for a crow with a damged wing, it could fly … just not far. 
Ended up a MASSIVE bird. 
Anyhoo… that bird (remember, big with a distinctive wing - missing feathers) attended my grandfather’s funeral. While yes, a funeral held at a church with a school attached would be a fine place for a smart crow to hang out for free food. 
the fact that that same crow turned up at my house minutes before I got the call grandfather died was eerie and the fact he was sat on my brother’s fence the day he brought his son, my nephew, home from the hospital … yeah. Weird. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

We have a Raven showing up at the garden center and dropping hoagies it stole in the birdbath. They were once extinct in New Jersey and are fun to watch.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

My wife says I’m on the Raven network. :P    It seems nearly everywhere we go we encounter pairs of ravens.  I always raise my arms and say ‘hi Ravens”.   They usually squawk back :)     I’ve told this before, but Out in the desert they often fly over at ,or soon after sunrise, and say good morning!   other times too.. sometimes on their way home from work in the evening.  I think they are checking for food ,,but I think they really do visit us too.    As I was getting the leaves off the roof ,for the winter!, yesterday  a Raven started calling and then flew directly over me :)    I flapped and tilted my wings a little, and said “ hi Raven! ..See ya in California!*”   :lol:

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Watch out for Babd, she might get cranky if someone talks ill of her birds.

Edited by newbloodmoon
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I think the op link is dead.

Was it… a murder?

IMG_0311.png

• Haha 1

Roxanne Frontman Jamie Brown on 'Radio Silence,' Working with George ...

• Like 1