Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bouncing' UFOs spotted by 'surprised' locals while looking at night sky over American state

Grim Reaper 6

video shot in California appears to show an unidentified flying object 'bouncing' in the night sky. The craft, which was filmed in the town of Paradise - an area that was sadly destroyed by fires in 2018 - illuminated the sky, before disappearing behind clouds, leaving a trail of light in its wake. 

Filmed on September 2, the clip is the latest in a long line of UFO videos to have either been filmed or reshared in recent months. For example, a vessel with a 'strange flashing light' was filmed over an American state in 2019. In the same year, a supposed alien vehicle was captured on camera above Cuba. The Californian who filmed the supposed UFO said: "My husband and I were outside in front of our house in Paradise, California when we observed an object with erratic behavior moving across the sky. The object was later followed by a second moving object at which time I pulled out my phone to record it.

'Bouncing' UFOs spotted by 'surprised' locals while looking at night sky over American state (msn.com)

The link provided only seems to show a still frame I did a quick google search and couldn't find any video at all. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, esoteric_toad said:

The link provided only seems to show a still frame I did a quick google search and couldn't find any video at all. 

They do the same thing in Yahoo News, talk about a video, and not have one. The idea is to get you to poke around looking for the video and get you to see all the ads.

It's the latest way for them to make money screwing the readers. What can you do!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

They do the same thing in Yahoo News, talk about a video, and not have one. The idea is to get you to poke around looking for the video and get you to see all the ads.

It's the latest way for them to make money screwing the readers. What can you do!

Unfortunately the article is clickbait, I will need to be more careful in the future!:yes:

• Like 2