Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Warning Signs of Christ's Second Coming

Grim Reaper 6

2 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Creator is just a word. Something pre-existed, whatever that ultimately means, our universe. There is neither a verifiable way  to know what exactly it was nor that it can be comprehended by our 4D mindset. 

You neither have nor can show anything else as being true. 

Try again, your fabrication has gotten stale. 

cormac

Something certainly pre-existed the singularity. Maybe a dying universe. 

But if we are actually a part of creation. The term "creator" doesn't even fit. This universe is still growing and "learning" which makes Creation a 13 billion year old teenager or maybe it hasn't achieved it's it's full form of "sentience" yet. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Yes, I know. Your claim is that that something created our universe. So provide verifiable evidence that your claim is true.

The Big Bang happened and we exist. Neither of which required a fictional Sky-daddy nor can you refute. 

Try again. 

cormac

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Antigonos said:

So does my son.

Bring him down one day. I'm the "autistic kid whisperer" for the Mickleton Friends First Day School. I formed a small tribe of them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

But if we are actually a part of creation. The term "creator" doesn't even fit. This universe is still growing and "learning" which makes Creation a 13 billion year old teenager or maybe it hasn't achieved its full form of "sentience" yet. 

A creator is nothing more than something or someone that creates. There is zero religious connotation to it originally. 

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

A creator is nothing more than something or someone that creates. There is zero religious connotation to it originally. 

cormac

So your claim is that the creator is possibly a person. How did you comprehend that?

Just now, Will Due said:

So your claim is that the creator is possibly a person. How did you comprehend that?

That’s not what I said but then you twist everything into your bullscheisse.

I said in part “something or someone” which makes it questionable as to a specific source. BTW, I didn’t say “the” creator I said “a” creator, learn the difference. 

cormac

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

That’s not what I said but then you twist everything into your bullscheisse.

I said in part “something or someone” which makes it questionable as to a specific source. BTW, I didn’t say “the” creator I said “a” creator, learn the difference. 

cormac

A lot of people around here claim that the universe sprang into existence all by itself without a creator. Accidentally even.

You claim that that isn't the case. That something or someone initiated the creation of the universe.

That's something I also comprehend to be true. So again, how did you make your comprehension? 

I ask because you continuously claim that there is nothing that can be comprehended about a creator. Yet you claim that that something or someone did it, instead of it being an accident.

Clearly you comprehend it or you wouldn't be making this claim. My question is why do you keep saying there is nothing that can be comprehended? Because you clearly do.

Edited by Will Due

30 minutes ago, Piney said:

Bring him down one day. I'm the "autistic kid whisperer" for the Mickleton Friends First Day School. I formed a small tribe of them. 

I’ll do that bro, thank you.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Will Due said:

A lot of people around here claim that the universe sprang into existence all by itself without a creator. Accidentally even.

You claim that that isn't the case. That something or someone initiated creation of the universe.

That's something I think is true. So again, how did you make this comprehension? 

I ask because you continuously claim that there is nothing that can be comprehended about a creator. Yet you claim that that something or someone did it, instead of it being an accident.

Clearly you comprehend it or you wouldn't be making this claim. My question is why do you keep saying there is nothing that can be comprehended regarding this issue? You clearly do.

No, I don’t see it as a viable discussion! 

Because there is no way of knowing what that word means with any specificity in regards to the act of creation. It’s simply a word, ie. a placeholder, for what we cannot know and nothing more. 

I don’t see it as an accident as that still implies an origin outside our universe with something or someone, whatever those words mean in context, having caused it. To have an accident there must be something to have an accident “into” and originating “elsewhere”. That’s just complicating an unknown by adding more crap. 

Because it’s true and you, and many others IMO, are bogged down by the religious BS that has become part and parcel of pretty much every Creation discussion ever had. 

cormac

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

No, I don’t see it as a viable discussion! 

Because there is no way of knowing what that word means with any specificity in regards to the act of creation. It’s simply a word, ie. a placeholder, for what we cannot know and nothing more. 

I don’t see it as an accident as that still implies an origin outside our universe with something or someone, whatever those words mean in context, having caused it. To have an accident there must be something to have an accident “into” and originating “elsewhere”. That’s just complicating an unknown by adding more crap. 

Because it’s true and you, and many others IMO, are bogged down by the religious BS that has become part and parcel of pretty much every Creation discussion ever had. 

cormac

Thanks for explaining what you comprehend about the creation of the universe and its creator. Something or someone.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

My youngest was diagnosed with asperger's. 

That's what Little Ninja has. 

On 11/21/2023 at 8:29 AM, newbloodmoon said:

I on the other hand work on my own faults, perhaps in doing so it would encourage others to look inward and work on their own issues. Some things though do need addressing through a trained professional and not by some internet do gooder who might offer “help” that is far worse. I do agree with you concerning the part about one pointing out the faults of others is risky, far too often people take that as persecution and sometimes will double down on their bad behavior. One must take care when helping others so as not to push those people away, unless their actions are detrimental to your own and families mental health and safety.

Yes, leading by example I feel, is always the best way.. :tu:

With regard to the OP topic, this will likely get Bill Gates labelled the "Gates of Hell":

With help from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Rockefeller Foundation, the United Nations has grandiose plans to enslave every human being on this planet by 2030 permanently...

The rollout of worldwide digital IDs is happening right now and will come with a cashless fully digital payment system and the complete destruction of the illusion of freedom.

Here's the link where I saw this info: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica2/sociopol_agenda2030_02.htm

Sojo

1 hour ago, Sojo said:

With regard to the OP topic, this will likely get Bill Gates labelled the "Gates of Hell":

With help from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Rockefeller Foundation, the United Nations has grandiose plans to enslave every human being on this planet by 2030 permanently...

The rollout of worldwide digital IDs is happening right now and will come with a cashless fully digital payment system and the complete destruction of the illusion of freedom.

Here's the link where I saw this info: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica2/sociopol_agenda2030_02.htm

Sojo

Oh great! The source is from a Billy Meier follower and failed UFO cult's website with lizard men from Draco and Pleiades People.

Betcha I can find some antisemitism and other racism on this turd too. 

Edited by Piney
The End Times is for hopeless losers
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Piney said:

Oh great! The source is from a Billy Meier follower and failed UFO cult's website with lizard men from Draco and Pleiades People.

Betcha I can find some antisemitism and other racism on this turd too. 

Apologies if this was bogus information. I haven't researched the sites owners or each of the authors that are posting (guess I'm lazy that way). I figured someone would speak up if it should have been in the conspiracy section.

Thanks,

Sojo

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sojo said:

Apologies if this was bogus information. I haven't researched the sites owners or each of the authors that are posting (guess I'm lazy that way). I figured someone would speak up if it should have been in the conspiracy section.

Thanks,

Sojo

👍

On 11/21/2023 at 3:03 PM, Piney said:

But if we are actually a part of creation. The term "creator" doesn't even fit. This universe is still growing and "learning" which makes Creation a 13 billion year old teenager or maybe it hasn't achieved it's it's full form of "sentience" yet. 

Creation, natural or directed, doesn't work on a human timescale and has no goals to reach. It is a continuous process, still going on, as the archaeological record shows. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/24/2023 at 12:54 PM, Crazy Horse said:

For me the greatest sign that the Christ Consciousness is/has returned, is by how little power the deceit and lies have, nowadays.

Compared to just a few years ago, politicians, media, NGOs have lost the trust of the majority of folks, already.

The Apocalypse, the Revelation, the Great Awakening, give it a name, right?

Yea , i was gonna say ,the internet , makes it harder to keep the lies. Maybe the internet is the second coming.:) In a serious note though , a raised awareness affects this as well.

Edited by razman
  • Like 2

On 11/26/2023 at 8:11 AM, Sojo said:

Sojo

Just reading the second sentence is the big clue that it is conspiratard blathering.   And the third sentence confirms it.

• Like 2

On 11/27/2023 at 3:40 AM, razman said:

Yea , i was gonna say ,the internet , makes it harder to keep the lies. Maybe the internet is the second coming.:) In a serious note though , a raised awareness affects this as well.

I see the internet giving back what someone already has in their hearts, and minds, to begin with..

Luckily, most folks are decent, most folk want the truth, (and answers) and to my mind the internet has been a great provider of good info.