Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Warning Signs of Christ's Second Coming


Grim Reaper 6

Recommended Posts

More hopeful that myriads and myriads of angels calling out worthy is the lamb then I am of an anti christ bringing it about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Guyver said:

Exactly.  Which is why wars, rumors of war, famine, earthquakes and pestilence are not signs of the end of the world, or the signs of Jesus' second coming

At no other time in History, has the entire world been closer to the brink of a Global Conflict. The world at this time is going to hell in hand basket, and if these tensions are not resolved I am afraid that Nuclear weapons will be used in the near future.

If pandora's box is opened again (like in Japan 1945) I doubt that it will ever be fully closed. If nuclear weapons are used again that will be Hell on earth, and the bible doesn't describe it because they could not comprehend at that time the level of technology mankind would have reached.

I don't believe in bible prophecy as such because I am not Christian, but I can understand how Christians could easily equate these times to the end days according to the bible.

5 hours ago, Guyver said:

 

.....which BTW, according to the Bible, in the words of Jesus himself was to have occurred within one generation after his alleged resurrection, and that did not occur, except in the beliefs of Preterists.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

At no other time in History, has the entire world been closer to the brink of a Global Conflict. The world at this time is going to hell in hand basket, and if these tensions are not resolved I am afraid that Nuclear weapons will be used in the near future.

If pandora's box is opened again (like in Japan 1945) I doubt that it will ever be fully closed. If nuclear weapons are used again that will be Hell on earth, and the bible doesn't describe it because they could not comprehend at that time the level of technology mankind would have reached.

I don't believe in bible prophecy as such because I am not Christian, but I can understand how Christians could easily equate these times to the end days according to the bible.

 

If global thermonuclear war occurs it won’t matter as we’re ALL screwed. There will be no survivors. The only real difference now is that one, everyone is in everyone else’s business government wise and two, everyone gets near instantaneous coverage of whatever is happening elsewhere. The world has been going to hell in a handbasket  as you put it since the first group of humans realized they could impose their will on others through violence. Being violent hasn’t changed, just the ability to be so on a larger scale. 
 

cormac

  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

If global thermonuclear war occurs it won’t matter as we’re ALL screwed. There will be no survivors. The only real difference now is that one, everyone is in everyone else’s business government wise and two, everyone gets near instantaneous coverage of whatever is happening elsewhere. The world has been going to hell in a handbasket  as you put it since the first group of humans realized they could impose their will on others through violence. Being violent hasn’t changed, just the ability to be so on a larger scale. 
 

cormac

I agree that the violence has not changed throughout global history, but today with our technology like you said above we have the ability like never before to literally end the world. So now that we have this power, have we taken God's place as the destroyer of worlds?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I agree that the violence has not changed throughout global history, but today with our technology like you said above we have the ability like never before to literally end the world. So now that we have this power, have we taken God's place as the destroyer of worlds?

The planet will go on without us. With time it will even likely recover with a new group of animals in charge. We are only a threat to ourselves and our immediate surroundings. In the grand scheme of things we likely wouldn’t even be missed as from a universal perspective we’re not that important. 
 

cormac

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Which itself is a comparative statement and not meant as a 1:1 equivalency. Not that that matters as there’s no way to misinterpret “tachus” as anything other than soon, swiftly or immediately. One has to lie to oneself and others otherwise. 
 

cormac

Right.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Better ask @eight bits

That Daniel is writing about Antiochus IV (called Epiphanes = the visible god, or something like that) is the way to bet.

He defiled the Temple in Jeruslem in a variety of ways - somewhere in all of that impiety, a pig got killed in the Temple. Supposedly bits and pieces of pork and pork blood and pork stew ended up everywhere in the Temple, included shoved down the high priest's gullet, or so it is said. There's also something about Antiochus erecting a statue of Zeus there, but then again, it might have been a statue of Antiochus himself, who apparently thought he was Zeus incarnate. Any of that, or all of it taken together, could be the original abomination of desolation, I think.

Beyond that, to be candid, I pretty much ignore Revelation, except for the opening "letter to the churches" part, which may (or maybe not) contain some hints about the second or third generation Christian movement. The loopy stuff? I am clueless why the powers that were put the thing in the canon. It's nice to know what Jack Parsons thought he was trying to accomplish, but that and a few other things like that are about it for me.

Carry on without me, then :st.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Guyver said:
19 hours ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

It's not there. 

It's there and you have missed the key to understanding.  It is the Abomination of Desolation as spoken by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand) and confirmed again by Jesus that proves my point.

Here is my point once again for those who may be doubting.  The Second Coming of Christ, the Tribulation Period, the End of the World as we know it, hinges upon one central point of bible prophecy.....namely the Abomination of Desolation.  It is after the Abomination of Desolation occurs that the Tribulation begins, according to the prophecies of Jesus and Daniel.  

Matthew 24:29 and following.  "“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. "

Now, the bible actually calls this the signs of the End Times, and you can see it for yourself in Matthew Chapter 24.

" “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the [c]elect’s sake those days will be shortened."

So, what is the Abomination of Desolation - that important thing which must occur prior to the Tribulation Period and Christ's Second Coming?  Well, I will give all our forum Bible believers a chance to explain it.....or anyone else who thinks they have it figured out....and then I will come back and explain it myself for anyone who is interested.  

Hi Guyver thank you... here's why I disagree: 

Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 - are parallel chapters. What Jesus said in Matthew 24 was also repeated in those books as well, but with slightly words and phrases. 

Compare Matthew 24:15-16, Mark 13:14-15 and Luke 21:20-21.  

Abomination of Desolation: 

"And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto." Luke 21:20-21. 

You said - "It is the Abomination of Desolation as spoken by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand) and confirmed again by Jesus that proves my point." 

Where did Daniel speak of this? Daniel 9:26 

"And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah [Jesus] be cut off, but not for himself [He did not die for Himself]: and the people of the prince that shall come [another kingdom to come after the days of Daniel] shall destroy the city and the sanctuary [Jerusalem]; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined [What took place in 70 CE by the Romans]."  

This was a prophecy in the book of Daniel regarding a terrible destruction that would come to Jerusalem at the hand of another kingdom. Jesus knew this prophecy and referenced it - recorded in this chapter we're discussing - Matthew 24 (and repeated in Mark 13 and Luke 21).  

https://www.britannica.com/event/Siege-of-Jerusalem-70

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:
On 10/19/2023 at 12:57 AM, Guyver said:

Jewish Temple, on its proper mount, making animal sacrifices daily.

Where in the world did you get this stuff from? 

This is what we were originally talking about and you responded that it is the abomination of desolation. 

Your complete post: 

Quote

Jesus does not come back before the antichrist and the antichrist cannot arise without a Jewish Temple, on its proper mount, making animal sacrifices daily.

So my point is that the abomination of desolation is not an anti-Christ sitting in a temple in Jerusalem on a mountain making animal sacrifices etc etc. It's referring to something else. 

Edited by ReadTheGreatControversyEGW
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, eight bits said:

That Daniel is writing about Antiochus IV (called Epiphanes = the visible god, or something like that) is the way to bet.

He defiled the Temple in Jeruslem in a variety of ways - somewhere in all of that impiety, a pig got killed in the Temple. Supposedly bits and pieces of pork and pork blood and pork stew ended up everywhere in the Temple, included shoved down the high priest's gullet, or so it is said. There's also something about Antiochus erecting a statue of Zeus there, but then again, it might have been a statue of Antiochus himself, who apparently thought he was Zeus incarnate. Any of that, or all of it taken together, could be the original abomination of desolation, I think.

 

 

My personal favorite is Antiochus putting a statue of Zeus in the Temple Mount.

Edited by Antigonos
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Piney said:

Directly from the Koine. Footnotes are the opinions of my Quaker tutor and myself.

"Forces of his* will come and profane the Citadel-Sanctuary; they will abolish the perpetual sacrifice* and install the appalling abomination* there. 

*Antiochus Epiphanes 

*The banning of Hebrew religious practices 

*A statue of Zeus

@Abramelin @Antigonos

Am I close???

 

You got it. Perfectly describing DefCon 1 level ball busting.

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

The planet will go on without us. With time it will even likely recover with a new group of animals in charge. We are only a threat to ourselves and our immediate surroundings. In the grand scheme of things we likely wouldn’t even be missed as from a universal perspective we’re not that important. 
 

cormac

I agree with you we won't missed, and sadly it may be a blessing for the other life forms on this planet. But, even in the worst-case scenario, mankind would survive, it may be like living in the Stoneage, hwoever mankind would carry on. We can only hope that if something like occurred, those left would create a new world better than the world we have created today. I know I am dreaming, yet it is a dream I wish to never wake up from!!!!

Peace my Brother!!!!!:tu:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

I agree with you we won't missed, and sadly it may be a blessing for the other life forms on this planet. But, even in the worst-case scenario, mankind would survive, it may be like living in the Stoneage, hwoever mankind would carry on. We can only hope that if something like occurred, those left would create a new world better than the world we have created today. I know I am dreaming, yet it is a dream I wish to never wake up from!!!!

Peace my Brother!!!!!:tu:

That’s a nice fantasy but we’re not talking KILO-ton nuclear warheads like in WWII but MEGA-ton nuclear warheads. Comparatively speaking that’s like a match versus a flamethrower, there’s no contest. Anything left of humanity wouldn’t likely be recognizable as such. Remember, fallout destroys not only flesh but DNA as well. 
 

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cormac mac airt said:

That’s a nice fantasy but we’re not talking KILO-ton nuclear warheads like in WWII but MEGA-ton nuclear warheads. Comparatively speaking that’s like a match versus a flamethrower, there’s no contest. Anything left of humanity wouldn’t likely be recognizable as such. Remember, fallout destroys not only flesh but DNA as well. 
 

cormac

It's not a fantasy at all on this subject I am a Subject Matter Expert, my background in the military and as a contractor was in the career field of Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical warfare, so after 34 years working in that career field, I am familiar with the type of weapons we have today, what their effects are, what their capabilities are, and how they would affect our planet. 

Fallout is not a factor to be concerned about today, because Airburst detonations are more destructive than the old methods of weapon deployment that was used on Japan. With Air Bursts, there is no fallout that is worth considering. The difference between an airburst and what is known as a ground burst is altitude alone.

Fallout is created when the fireball from the Nuclear Burst touches the ground, this can be easily prevented by calculating the weapons yield to determine the necessary altitude to prevent this from occurring. The term ground burst is deceiving, because unlike with conventional explosives the bomb never touches the ground.

The easy way to identify a ground burst form an air burst is that a ground nuclear detonation will have a dirty stem that completes the Mushroom Cloud, and airburst has no stem. Depending upon the altitude when an Atomic Device is detonated, instantaneously the temperature at the point of detonation goes from normal ground temperature to temperatures that equal the surface of the sun.

This not only causes an explosion, but due to the temperature all oxygen in the immediate area is used up leaving a void, which in turn causes implosion. Newtons Third Law of Motion - For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction along the same lines explains this perfectly. So, moments after the burst implosion occurs which will literally suck all types of material back up through the cloud. This material becomes irradiated as it passes through the cloud and falls back to earth as what you would call fallout!

Below are some examples of the two weapons after detonation.

Ground Burst Detonation, notice the stem touching the ground!!

image.jpeg.96a27dd60ce7da644accc387a9252d70.jpeg

Air Burst detonation no stem touching the ground.

An Excellent Article on the Dangers of EMP - Preparedness ...

So mac when you take this into consideration even after all the radiation released mankind will and over time flourish again. There will be no electricity, agriculture, cellphone and computers but mankind will care on.

Hope this helps my friend, I am able to go into much more detail if you have any questions!!!!!:tu:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Hi Guyver thank you... here's why I disagree: 

Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 - are parallel chapters. What Jesus said in Matthew 24 was also repeated in those books as well, but with slightly words and phrases. 

Compare Matthew 24:15-16, Mark 13:14-15 and Luke 21:20-21.  

Abomination of Desolation: 

"And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto." Luke 21:20-21. 

You said - "It is the Abomination of Desolation as spoken by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand) and confirmed again by Jesus that proves my point." 

Where did Daniel speak of this? Daniel 9:26 

"And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah [Jesus] be cut off, but not for himself [He did not die for Himself]: and the people of the prince that shall come [another kingdom to come after the days of Daniel] shall destroy the city and the sanctuary [Jerusalem]; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined [What took place in 70 CE by the Romans]."  

This was a prophecy in the book of Daniel regarding a terrible destruction that would come to Jerusalem at the hand of another kingdom. Jesus knew this prophecy and referenced it - recorded in this chapter we're discussing - Matthew 24 (and repeated in Mark 13 and Luke 21).  

https://www.britannica.com/event/Siege-of-Jerusalem-70

I find your answer curious and surprising.  So, you believe that the abomination of Desolation was accomplished by General Titus when he rode his horse into the temple in 70 A.D.  I find that surprising because that makes Jesus a false prophet.  If you refer to post #40 where I referenced it, you’ll see that Jesus agree with Daniel that the abomination marks the beginning of the Tribulation Period.  Jesus himself said it would be a destruction the likes of the world had never seen, and Jesus knew of Noah.  Then, he said immediately following those events, he would return.  But, neither of those things occurred.

The world did not experience tribulation the likes of which had never been seen when the Romans wiped out the Jews.  Many Jews survived, and other nations were not affected at all.  The Romans were proficient killers, and they had conquered many people before the Jews.  And since Jesus Return marks the end of the world as we know it, that didn’t happen either.

So, what do you think about Jesus being a false prophet?  Shouldn’t the Son of God, or God in Flesh Appearing be able to accurately prophesy?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

 

36 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

It's not a fantasy all on this subject I am a Subject Matter Expert, my background in the military and as a contractor was in the career field of Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical warfare, so after 34 years working in that career field, I am familiar with the type of weapons we have today, what their effects are, what their capabilities are, and how they would affect our planet. 

Fallout is not a factor to be concerned about today, because Airburst detonations are more destructive than the old methods of weapon deployment that was used on Japan. With Air Bursts, there is no fallout is no fallout that is worth considering. The difference between an airburst and what is known as a ground burst is altitude alone.

Fallout is created when the fireball from the Nuclear Burst touches the ground, this can be easily prevented by calculating the weapons yield to determine the necessary altitude to prevent this from occurring. The term ground burst is deceiving, because unlike with conventional explosives the bomb never touches the ground.

The easy way to identify a ground burst form an air burst is that a ground nuclear detonation will have a dirty stem that completes the Mushroom Cloud, and airburst has no stem. Depending upon the altitude when an Atomic Device is detonated, instantaneously the temperature at the point of detonation goes from normal ground temperature to temperatures that equal the surface of the sun.

This not only causes an explosion, but due to the temperature all oxygen in the immediate area is used leaving a void, which in turn cause implosion. Newtons Third Law of Motion - For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction along the same lines. So, moments after the burst implosion occurs which will literally suck all types of material back up through the cloud. This material becomes irradiated and falls back to earth as what you would call fallout!

Below are some examples of the two weapons after detonation.

Ground Burst Detonation, notice the stem touching the ground!!

image.jpeg.96a27dd60ce7da644accc387a9252d70.jpeg

Air Burst detonation no stem touching the ground.

An Excellent Article on the Dangers of EMP - Preparedness ...

So mac when you take this into consideration even after all the radiation released mankind will and over time flourish again. There will be no electricity, agriculture, cellphone and computers but mankind will care on.

Hope this helps my friend, I am able to go into much more detail if you have any questions!!!!!:tu:

None of that addresses a potential nuclear winter, fallout from countries who fight with “dirty” or improperly maintained weapons, potential destruction of nuclear power plants and hydroelectric power plants with nuclear weapons and a host of other potential disasters as war is never “clean”. I have a hard time believing whatever’s left of humanity, assuming anything was, would be worth having.

Your above sounds like a perfect scenario war which isn’t likely IMO. 

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

None of that addresses a potential nuclear winter

Nuclear winter is a consideration however, the main use of weapons being airbust which again eliminates fallout nuclear winter would minimal.

31 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

 

, fallout from countries who fight with “dirty” or improperly maintained weapons, potential destruction of nuclear power plants and hydroelectric power plants with nuclear weapons and a host of other potential disasters as war is never “clean”. I have a hard time believing whatever’s left of humanity, assuming anything was, would be worth having.

Well, like I said mankind would survive. Take for instance Nuclear Submarines, these days the oxygen and water used is manufactured from seawater on board the Sub. While the earth's population would be very small in the beginning over large periods of time mankind would replenish its numbers. A great film that shows the after math of a global nuclear war is called The Postman. Approximately, 30 years after the conflict that's about how mankind would be living primitive. 

Look Mac, I never said things would be easy, but mankind has faced extinction in the past more than once and mankind came back. I realize all the situations you have identified above will have an effect, but what you must take into consideration is this. Not every square inch of the earth would even be affected, the areas that would be totally destroyed would be where nuclear weapons platforms are located (missile silos), military facilities, major cities where weapons manufacturers are located and cities where Heads of State are located. 

31 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Your above sounds like a perfect scenario war which isn’t likely IMO. 

cormac

There is no such thing as perfect scenario in war Mac, so my thoughts take that into consideration as do yours. So, we can agree to respectfully disagree on the subject that is fine with me my friend!!!!:tu:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Nuclear winter is a consideration however, the main use of weapons being airbust which again eliminates fallout nuclear winter would minimal.

Well, like I said mankind would survive. Take for instance Nuclear Submarines, these days the oxygen and water used is manufactured from seawater on board the Sub. While the earth's population would be very small in the beginning over large periods of time mankind would replenish its numbers. A great film that shows the after math of a global nuclear war is called The Postman. Approximately, 30 years after the conflict that's about how mankind would be living primitive. 

Look Mac, I never said things would be easy, but mankind has faced extinction in the past more than once and mankind came back. I realize all the situations you have identified above will have an effect, but what you must take into consideration is this. Not every square inch of the earth would even be affected, the areas that would be totally destroyed would be where nuclear weapons platforms are located (missile silos), military facilities, major cities where weapons manufacturers are located and cities where Heads of State are located. 

There is no such thing as perfect scenario in war Mac, so my thoughts take that into consideration as do yours. So, we can agree to respectfully disagree on the subject that is fine with me my friend!!!!:tu:

There is a huge problem with nuclear weapons which has been overlooked.

That is, many lithium batteries contain cobalt, and a modern city may well have millions of such batteries in it. If enough of that cobalt goes up in the mushroom cloud it is the end of life on Earth. I believe the theoretical minimum for such an outcome is 250kg of cobalt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Electric Scooter said:

There is a huge problem with nuclear weapons which has been overlooked.

That is, many lithium batteries contain cobalt, and a modern city may well have millions of such batteries in it. If enough of that cobalt goes up in the mushroom cloud it is the end of life on Earth. I believe the theoretical minimum for such an outcome is 250kg of cobalt.

Which is almost exactly what I meant by “dirty” bomb. A cobalt salted nuclear weapon is a game changer of major proportions. Let’s hope one is never used. 
 

cormac

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Which is almost exactly what I meant by “dirty” bomb. A cobalt salted nuclear weapon is a game changer of major proportions. Let’s hope one is never used. 

cormac

Yep, could you imagine even a limited nuclear exchange? Its over for us all unless we fancy living underground for the next 220 years.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Electric Scooter said:

There is a huge problem with nuclear weapons which has been overlooked.

That is, many lithium batteries contain cobalt, and a modern city may well have millions of such batteries in it. If enough of that cobalt goes up in the mushroom cloud it is the end of life on Earth. I believe the theoretical minimum for such an outcome is 250kg of cobalt.

Scooter, what if, what if, what if!!!!!!!😓 **** dude, and asteroid could come at earth in direct line from the sun and we would not know it. If you choose to ne negative in though the what if's can go on forever.

So please let's not play the what if game!!!!!!:no:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/18/2023 at 10:17 PM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

For centuries, the concept of the Second Coming has been central to Christian beliefs. Adherents frequently turn to the Bible to understand potential signs of this anticipated event. The Bible, specifically in Matthew 24:6, mentions the forewarning of wars and rumors of wars as signs of the end times. Recent global events, particularly the heightened conflicts in countries like Israel and Ukraine, are seen by some as the manifestation of these biblical prophecies. Matthew 24:7, wherein Jesus prophesied the advent of famines, pestilences, and earthquakes, resonates in the context of today’s increased natural disasters. 

The frequency and intensity of such calamities as hurricanes, earthquakes, and disease outbreaks have surged, drawing parallels with biblical predictions and prompting discussions regarding their possible significance in the context of the Second Coming.

See the slide show for the rest of the story: Warning Signs of Christ's Second Coming (msn.com)

You missed an opportunity to create a poll to see if everyone things its on.

I don`t know how to create them myself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Scooter, what if, what if, what if!!!!!!!😓 **** dude, and asteroid could come at earth in direct line from the sun and we would not know it. If you choose to ne negative in though the what if's can go on forever.

So please let's not play the what if game!!!!!!:no:

Prep now, save yourself!

Not that you can unless you have an underground farm and power supply that will last 220 years lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Electric Scooter said:

You missed an opportunity to create a poll to see if everyone things its on.

I don`t know how to create them myself.

There is no need to see if everyone agrees on it Scooter.

What difference does it make if people are not knowledgeable on a subject and can only offer their opinion???

You know that old saying Scooter opinions are like Butt Holes!!!!!!🤡🤡🤡

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.