Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Warning Signs of Christ's Second Coming

Grim Reaper 6

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Scooter, what if, what if, what if!!!!!!!😓 **** dude, and asteroid could come at earth in direct line from the sun and we would not know it. If you choose to ne negative in though the what if's can go on forever.

So please let's not play the what if game!!!!!!:no:

The whole ‘will we/won’t we survive a nuclear war’ is the ultimate “What if”. Just putting it out there. 

The fact is we’ll never know unless/until it happens. 

cormac

• Thanks 2

Just now, Grim Reaper 6 said:

There is no need to see if everyone agrees on it Scooter.

What difference does it make if people are not knowledgeable on a subject and can only offer their opinion???

You know that old saying Scooter opinions are like Butt Holes!!!!!!🤡🤡🤡

Where is the shocked emoji?

1 minute ago, Electric Scooter said:

Prep now, save yourself!

Not that you can unless you have an underground farm and power supply that will last 220 years lol.

Scooter, you just dropped your pants and now everyone knows your secret!!!!!!🤪

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

The whole ‘will we/won’t we survive a nuclear war’ is the ultimate “What if”. Just putting it out there. 

cormac

That was my point when I said we could agree to respectfully disagree!!!:yes:

• Like 1

Scooter, you just dropped your pants and now everyone knows your secret!!!!!!🤪

For a moment there I read pooped, and thought its a bit premature as it hasn`t started yet.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

That was my point when I said we could agree to respectfully disagree!!!:yes:

And my point is there’s no point in complaining about “what if” if you’re playing “what if”. The whole scenario, pro or con, is a “what if” as it’s never happened. Moving on. 

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

And my point is there’s no point in complaining about “what if” if you’re playing “what if”. The whole scenario, pro or con, is a “what if” as it’s never happened. Moving on. 

cormac

Your welcome to the last word Mac!!!:yes:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Electric Scooter said:

For a moment there I read pooped, and thought its a bit premature as it hasn`t started yet.

You did poop, you have had diarrhea of the mouth since you started responding in this thread, so Scooter you should go rinse your mouth out!!!😀

• Haha 1

You did poop, you have had diarrhea of the mouth since you started responding in this thread, so Scooter you should go rinse your mouth out!!!😀

😲

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Donald Trump is a false prophet and why I believe this to accurate is because he openly said I AM THE CHOSEN ONE.

Many took his comments as a joke, but Christians should have realized then what and who he is.

Tony Soprano was the real chosen one …..see the Alabama 3…🤣

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Shadowsfall said:

Tony Soprano was the real chosen one …..see the Alabama 3…🤣

Yea Tony was that's for certain!!!!!!:tu:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2023 at 3:55 PM, Piney said:

That's why you have some uneducated Texas twit trying to breed a red cow. These *******s will burn the world then stand there covered in ashes looking stupid when their imaginary character doesn't show up. 

While they’re at it throw in a striped stick before the heifer gives birth and wallah! A Cowbra, or would it be a Zebow? Maybe a striped snake instead to get the first one and win the Nobel prize for the worlds first venomous bovine.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cormac mac airt said:

cormac

Actually, Chernobyl gives us a peek at it don’t you think?  Life has already returned.  I remember being in junior high during the Cold War and hearing that nuclear waste would kill everything from 1,000 - 10,000 years.  It hasn’t been a hundred years since Chernobyl and already the place is overgrown with flora and fauna.

• Like 2

Signs of the second coming.

1) Jesus has the classic Ohh face.

2) Jesus rolls over and orders a double bacon cheese burger through door dash.

3) Jesus gets post coitus regrets and asks god to forgive him for he knows not what he had done.

4) Forgives self which guarantees his admission unto heaven, honestly do you think he would deny his own existence and go to hell?

5) Kicks his partner out of bed and knocks over the stack of bills piled on the dresser as he rants about money lenders and the body being a temple.

6) Flogs self with cat of nine tails to purify his thought through pain.

If I missed any please let me know.

Edited by newbloodmoon
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Guyver said:

Your video is nit working!

On 10/19/2023 at 8:17 AM, Grim Reaper 6 said:

For centuries, the concept of the Second Coming has been central to Christian beliefs. Adherents frequently turn to the Bible to understand potential signs of this anticipated event. 

The problem is, that Jesus never said anything about this.  Most people are unaware that the Romans used a non-lethal form of crucifixion as a punishment for certain crimes.  Most people are also unaware that Bar-Abbas means the Son of the Father.  Jesus stood in for the misdeeds of his child and was temporarily crucified in his place, to read between the lines.  It was no miracle for his to survive, and he was never placed in his family tomb.  Jesus then decided to skip town and head to the Jewish settlement in what is now Pakistan but was then Bactria, until things cooled down for him.  He said he would return, and this became the prophecy of the second coming... But he came back far sooner than anyone expected, and likely died at Masada, and was recorded in Josephus as the elderly Yusuf Ben David who was an important religious figure in the Masada siege.  Of course, Jesus also prophecied that the Stars would fall from the Sky in the end times, and that simply isn't very likely given they are distant Suns.

5 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

The problem is, that Jesus never said anything about this.  Most people are unaware that the Romans used a non-lethal form of crucifixion as a punishment for certain crimes.  Most people are also unaware that Bar-Abbas means the Son of the Father.  Jesus stood in for the misdeeds of his child and was temporarily crucified in his place, to read between the lines.  It was no miracle for his to survive, and he was never placed in his family tomb.  Jesus then decided to skip town and head to the Jewish settlement in what is now Pakistan but was then Bactria, until things cooled down for him.  He said he would return, and this became the prophecy of the second coming... But he came back far sooner than anyone expected, and likely died at Masada, and was recorded in Josephus as the elderly Yusuf Ben David who was an important religious figure in the Masada siege.  Of course, Jesus also prophecied that the Stars would fall from the Sky in the end times, and that simply isn't very likely given they are distant Suns.

And what source did this flow of poop come from? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Guyver said:

Actually, Chernobyl gives us a peek at it don’t you think?  Life has already returned.  I remember being in junior high during the Cold War and hearing that nuclear waste would kill everything from 1,000 - 10,000 years.  It hasn’t been a hundred years since Chernobyl and already the place is overgrown with flora and fauna.

Not really, it’s kind of like comparing a pimple to a tumor.

cormac 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Your video is nit working!

I just tried it off your post and it worked for me.  So, IDK?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Guyver said:

I just tried it off your post and it worked for me.  So, IDK?

Many of the YouTube videos are regional, in other words sometimes videos are banned in certain areas, I don't know why. But when I view the video it's a blank screen that says video not available.

16 hours ago, Piney said:

And what source did this flow of poop come from? 

The poop is drawn from my own research into translating Flavius Josephus actually, grossly paraphrased for the sake of brevity, of course.  All info drawn from Josephus in the original  Aramaic, in which I am fluent, as well as in conversations with various eminent Biblical scholars on the matter during the 1990s.  I have been digging out some of my old work from the 1990s since the whole Hamas thing happened.  One of my old friends had a near run thing with the terrorists, as his family lives in Ashkelon, but they were visiting family in Tel Aviv that day.  While I am an atheist, and not a believer in gods in general, I am not above thinking it is more likely that there was a historical Jesus than not.  I see this individual as a largely obscured figure, but one with vast political ambitions who was cultivating his position amongst the zealot communities of Roman Palestine, with a view of ousting the Herodians.  You are probably well aware of the fake information in the broader Josephus regarding the church inserted credo fraud, but there is a passage in the Jewish Wars that I and other scholars suspect actually mentions the "real historical Jesus", who was a very old man at Masada.  I also included a number of other little facts that seem pertinent to the real "Ecco Homo".   For example, why is there no execution record for Jesus?  Because his crucifixion was a punishment crucifixion, not an execution crucifixion.  Little things like that which most people are never going to find out because their pastor simply doesn't know, and it isn't explicit in the Bible.  Suffice to say (and some people really won't like me for writing this), I think the real historical Jesus died for his own sins, much like Socrates.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

The poop is drawn from my own research into translating Flavius Josephus actually, grossly paraphrased for the sake of brevity, of course.  All info drawn from Josephus in the original  Aramaic, in which I am fluent, as well as in conversations with various eminent Biblical scholars on the matter during the 1990s.  I have been digging out some of my old work from the 1990s since the whole Hamas thing happened.  One of my old friends had a near run thing with the terrorists, as his family lives in Ashkelon, but they were visiting family in Tel Aviv that day.  While I am an atheist, and not a believer in gods in general, I am not above thinking it is more likely that there was a historical Jesus than not.  I see this individual as a largely obscured figure, but one with vast political ambitions who was cultivating his position amongst the zealot communities of Roman Palestine, with a view of ousting the Herodians.  You are probably well aware of the fake information in the broader Josephus regarding the church inserted credo fraud, but there is a passage in the Jewish Wars that I and other scholars suspect actually mentions the "real historical Jesus", who was a very old man at Masada.  I also included a number of other little facts that seem pertinent to the real "Ecco Homo".   For example, why is there no execution record for Jesus?  Because his crucifixion was a punishment crucifixion, not an execution crucifixion.  Little things like that which most people are never going to find out because their pastor simply doesn't know, and it isn't explicit in the Bible.  Suffice to say (and some people really won't like me for writing this), I think the real historical Jesus died for his own sins, much like Socrates.

I never heard of a "punishment crucifixion". It was for enemies of Rome and you hung there until you were dead and left to rot.

What passage of Josephus? Because Ben Ananias was the only Jesus mentioned that wasn't added in later by Eusebius of Caesarea in the Churches' pious fraud. 

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Piney said:

I never heard of a "punishment crucifixion". It was for enemies of Rome and you hung there until you were dead and left to rot.

Yes, it isn't a generally known fact.  The non-lethal punishment was a limited form of crucifixion that was performed around midday, and ended at nightfall afaik.  Non-lethal crosses were much sorter than the lethal ones, as they were going to be taken down later.  Weaker individuals were often allowed to keep their feet on the ground and might only be nailed to a wooden wall, assuming the punishment was supposed to be non-lethal.  The aim was to humiliate and torture the individual for a period of roughly six hours.  Crucifixion was seen as an extremely humiliating punishment by the Romans, such that it was forbidden for Roman authorities to crucify a Roman citizen, as death was considered preferable to such public disgrace.  It was a slave's death (see Spartacus and the Slave Revolt).

39 minutes ago, Piney said:

What passage of Josephus? Because Ben Ananias was the only Jesus mentioned that wasn't added in later by Eusebius of Caesarea in the Churches' pious fraud. 

I am in NYC atm and my notes are in MASS.  Lemme get back to you on that.  Suffice to say that Joseph, Jesus, Yeshua, and Yusuf are all equivalent names, believe it or not.  Obviously there is a bit of fiddling between Aramaic and Hebrew, but there is a character in Josephus' The Jewish War who is a very good candidate for a real Jesus, and while I should be able to rattle his name out off the top of my head, my senility has made me draw a blank.  It's mortifying.

As to what you call the fraud of Eusebius of Caesarea, I think scholarship has shifted from blaming him to later nameless Christian scholarship imsmc.  This is not to dismiss the idea you propose; just to point that out.  I personally would have no qualms about catching the Father of Church History in a pious fraud, in fact I would find it humorous.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

As to what you call the fraud of Eusebius of Caesarea, I think scholarship has shifted from blaming him to later nameless Christian scholarship imsmc.  This is not to dismiss the idea you propose; just to point that out.  I personally would have no qualms about catching the Father of Church History in a pious fraud, in fact I would find it humorous.

It's back to him as the perpetrator of Josephus's edits.

Eusebius' biography of Constantine is obviously pious fraud too. He was a worshipper of Elagabalus (Sol Invictus) who was baptized by a Arian on his deathbed. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/18/2023 at 5:22 PM, cormac mac airt said:

As long as Christianity lasts people will be looking for “the End Times” despite the fact the Book of Revelation was intended for a nearly 2000 year old audience. 

cormac

That’s not true. For example, 2,000 years ago, we weren’t capable of making fire come down from Heaven, in full view of the people. That concept goes along with the prophet Daniel’s prophecies of manned flight, as an element of human transport.

The other glaring forecast, which makes no sense 2,000 years ago, is the prediction that “those who destroy the earth, would be destroyed.”

You’re also forgetting the greatest signpost of all, the regrowth of the nation of Israel in 1948.