Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Warning Signs of Christ's Second Coming

Grim Reaper 6

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

They want to have the magic spiritual finger so that they can point out to the angels which of their neighbors has offended them and should be struck down with fiery swords.  They want pain and suffering for all mankind except their chosen group.  Doesn't seem like much to do with Jesus at all.

Kinda leaving that whole "do unto others" thing out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

This is incorrect. Your Bible IQ is too low to understand the ancient forecast of manned flight.

Let me ask you something.

Can you read Koine or Latin? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

For me the greatest sign that the Christ Consciousness is/has returned, is by how little power the deceit and lies have, nowadays.

Compared to just a few years ago, politicians, media, NGOs have lost the trust of the majority of folks, already.

The Apocalypse, the Revelation, the Great Awakening, give it a name, right?

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Abramelin said:

Quote:

Besides the difficulty in its name, given that the work is not related to the Gospel of Thomas, the work is not a gospel but possibly an appendage to the Gospel of Luke or a stand-alone work that has a dependent association to the canonical Gospel texts.[2]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2023 at 10:54 AM, Crazy Horse said:

For me the greatest sign that the Christ Consciousness is/has returned, is by how little power the deceit and lies have, nowadays.

What about better education, higher critical thinking skills, and requiring those who make claims that they have the “evidence” for such claims laid out on the table to be scrutinized by others? I find those traits far more powerful at dispelling lies and deceit than say a divine being who isn’t of this world but we “have” to accept them as real because someone said we had too.

All I ask is proof that a divine being exists (without the bible because the lord of the rings books don’t prove that Gandalf was a real person either) and then I will take in to consideration that this being just might return.

Edited by newbloodmoon
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

On 10/24/2023 at 1:54 PM, Crazy Horse said:

Compared to just a few years ago, politicians, media, NGOs have lost the trust of the majority of folks, already.

And here I thought it was  because you could just Google the actual facts on a cell phone....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

And here I thought it was  because you could just Google the actual facts on a cell phone....

What are these things called  “Facts” that you speak of? They sound scary and evil.

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Antigonos said:

What are these things called  “Facts” that you speak of? They sound scary and evil.

That's why they have exorcists driving them out of New Jersey. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

That's why they have exorcists driving them out of New Jersey. 

Wait a minute, I thought the exorcists were sending all the demons to New Jersey, now they’re chasing them out? A little consistency would be appreciated on my end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, newbloodmoon said:

Wait a minute, I thought the exorcists were sending all the demons to New Jersey, now they’re chasing them out? A little consistency would be appreciated on my end.

Arkansas, Florida and Alabama sent all the "fact demons" North and they started crowding out New York and New Jersey. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, newbloodmoon said:

What about better education, higher critical thinking skills, and requiring those who make claims that they have the “evidence” for such claims laid out on the table to be scrutinized by others? I find those traits far more powerful at dispelling lies and deceit than say a divine being who isn’t of this world but we “have” to accept them as real because someone said we had too.

All I ask is proof that a divine being exists (without the bible because the lord of the rings books don’t prove that Gandalf was a real person either) and then I will take in to consideration that this being just might return.

You don't have to accept nothing..

GOD gave you free will.

And I'm not about to go against THAT.

3 hours ago, Piney said:

What?

On 10/18/2023 at 3:47 PM, openozy said:

Religion is great, now they are warning people that their poster child is coming back. Dread and religion are one.

Now?   I have heard that warning since I was a kid.   Always imminent and sometimes a specific date is given and an excuse when it doesn't happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

What?

Oh, did we go over your wittle head?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Oh, did we go over your wittle head?

Way way over.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Way way over.

It's not hard....

• Haha 2

On 10/25/2023 at 3:54 AM, Crazy Horse said:

The Apocalypse, the Revelation, the Great Awakening, give it a name, right?

You sure of that, chief? Because I seem to recall a couple of years back 160 million odd people buying into one of two brands of lies and fighting it out to prove their lies were the better ones. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

You sure of that, chief? Because I seem to recall a couple of years back 160 million odd people buying into one of two brands of lies and fighting it out to prove their lies were the better ones. 

Well lets put it this way..

The good, are getting smarter, better, quicker and more in-tune.

And the bad are getter dumber.

And if you cant see this, then there's probably a reason for that, too.

3 hours ago, Piney said:

It's not hard....

Not with your BS.

1 minute ago, Crazy Horse said:

Not with your BS.

Projecting again? 

3 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

"Stupid evil" has been around for as long as humanity. The Jehovah's Witnesses and Tories don't have a corner in that market. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Piney said:

Projecting again? 

"Stupid evil" has been around for as long as humanity. The Jehovah's Witnesses and Tories don't have a corner in that market. 

I don't know about any of that stuff, I only know about today.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Hi Crazy Horse

That is just a load of crap you tell yourself to feel superior. You are projecting that you are good/smarter which is highly subjective

• Like 1

Matthew 24:36-51

New King James Version

No One Knows the Day or Hour

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of [a]heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what [b]hour your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what [c]hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

I don't know about any of that stuff, I only know about today.

You can't judge the present without knowing the past.

• Like 1

Just now, Piney said:

You can't judge the present without knowing the past.

Very true..

That probably why I don't judge.

Well that, and its not my place to judge, anyhow!

• Like 1