Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Inside Dulce Base: The Chilling Secret Military Site Where Extraterrestrials Roam Free

Grim Reaper 6

It's the epicenter of a conspiracy theory that has intrigued and baffled many — a supposed subterranean base teeming with aliens, UFOs, and secrets that stretch the imagination. Dive into the Dulce diaries, where we unravel tales of unexplained phenomena, local legends, and the town's curious embrace of the extraterrestrial. Strap in and prepare for a journey through one of America's most enigmatic locales.

So what's in the Dulce Base? Oh, just some casual human-animal hybrids, a few human-alien crossovers, and mind-boggling technology that could reshape our understanding of science. Rumors even float around of full-blown alien skirmishes happening down there. Move over, Roswell; Dulce might just be the next epicenter of extraterrestrial enigma in New Mexico.

See the slide show for the rest of the story: Inside Dulce Base: The Chilling Secret Military Site Where Extraterrestrials Roam Free (msn.com)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Ok then, let's hear about Phil Schneider battling it out with aliens. 😂

Bennewitz...directly from the strait jacket...

• Like 2

I drove thru there a few years ago and I couldn't believe how much earth-moving, construction equipment and general work seemed to be going on in the area on nothing visibly obvious. A lot of the areas around town were fenced off too, with guard posts. A small, dump of a town with nothing to it had more work going on than any nearby metropolis.

Edited by Zebra3
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Zebra3 said:

I drove thru there a few years ago and I couldn't believe how much earth-moving, construction equipment and general work seemed to be going on in the area on nothing visibly obvious. A lot of the areas around town were fenced off too, with guard posts. A small, dump of a town with nothing to it had more work going on than any nearby metropolis.

Good stuff, Zebra3, and naturally, you piqued my interest. Got any more info...? 

And @Piney, is this Dulce near or within Chaco Canyon? All interesting stuff. 

I would like for people to show me where the entrance to this base is. Where are the access roads? Where's the perimeter as it would stand to reason it would be a secure facility. No communications towers? No security patrols?  Who operates it?

For many years now, those questions seem to end this fairy tale rather quickly.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Good stuff, Zebra3, and naturally, you piqued my interest. Got any more info...? 

It's about 2 hours away from Chaco Canyon. About the same distance to San Luis Valley (anomaly hotspot). And no, not any more info. It was just weird to see knowing the rumors.

Edited by Zebra3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zebra3 said:

It's about 2 hours away from Chaco Canyon. About the same distance to San Luis Valley (anomaly hotspot). And no, not any more info. It was just weird to see knowing the rumors.

Ya, it is weird but without direct explanations for the out-of-place activity, rumors will fly all over the place. And thanks for that, Zebra3

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Zebra answered, but I didn't know anyway.

What's the big connection with Chaco? That was just a Anasazi site that was abandoned because of drought and Dine' raiders. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Piney said:

Zebra answered, but I didn't know anyway.

What's the big connection with Chaco? That was just a Anasazi site that was abandoned because of drought and Dine' raiders. 

Jist curious, my man. It's just a thought that I have. The Indians in that area may no more about Dulce. Just a thought.

• Like 1