Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Cost of Illegal Immigrants

__Kratos__

Illegal immigrants are busting our chops.

Draining us of resources and not giving a darn is the way to go Mexico. thumbsup.gif

This is not only an economical problem, but a terrorist problem ... a serious threat to our country. ohmy.gif Many people here feel that the next attack will come from Mexico. The Mexican border will bring terrorists in here and BINGO. This time may be worse than 911.

Shut down those borders!! I'm with you Kratos. thumbsup.gif Hey, if it gets any worse, I can see U.S. citizens out there, on the border, patrolling. And if it comes to that, all hell will break loose for you guys.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• ForRizzle

• Babs

• Deception

Americans are getting pretty mad about this border situation. Bush better put his attention to this soon.

Hey babs mabye if you RICH country would put the cost of CITIZENSHIP lower so that someone from a POOR country could have enough money to enter a RICH country legally.

BUT NOOOOOO

"Minutemen'...purr...fect! thumbsup.gif This is just what I was talking about. I wonder how long it will be before there is a problem and Bush will have to do something.

When American citizens are out patrolling, then we got it together thumbsup.gif

here

Wow! ...this is interesting...got to watch this development. I am proud to be an American. original.gif

Babs you do know that if one of these so called minute men kill an fleeing Mexican theres going to be trouble.

I mean Mexicans will start carring weapons with them. Then you have armed clashes over Mexican and Americans. A lot of people might die.

Yes, there will be trouble...and did you know that we have a population explosion here and a terrorist war going on???

Yes i do. And i think that yall are doing a damn good job on that war with terrorism.

But all i am saying is make it cheaper for people who want to come to America. If yall can make it where a Normal hard working Meixcan can enter America and pay for the fees. Cause right now there is no way a Mexican can pay the border fees.

If you can get your government to do that i wouldn't care if yall built a 5 meter high wall the entire lenght of Mexico and America.

I haven't read all the posts on this thread, but you are barking up the wrong tree with me. If I had it my way, no one would get in here. For a long time. blink.gif Not until the war on terror was over and the population explosion calmed WAY DOWN. ohmy.gif AND, it was beneficial to our country to let foreigners in.

So, I certainly wouldn't be interested in lowering the fee. grin2.gif Sorry, deception, but this isn't even on my agenda, although, in other times, I could see your point. Maybe.

Don't get me wrong, I am 'for' people dropping their lives, their possessions.... and rowing to freedom_ yes, I certainly do respect that. wink2.gif .......After all, my ancestors did.

Edited by Babs

Umm. Mexico is a free nation. I never said noting about not being free. All i am saying is we do not have the oppotunities which America has to offer nor the money to enter into america.

Edited by Deception

So, let me get this straight. You don't care if it is to our detrement that we let you in... our economical downfall...or the danger to our country (with the terrorists trying to get through our borders)....the only thing you care about is you 'and yours' getting a better life.

I think that is a great idea. geek.gif The U.S. should forget about it's country, forget about 911, forget about our economy... and let you guys in. To hell with our economy, and to hell with the terrorists......."let um' kill us!" Right? That way 'deception' and his buddies can get some of that 'good life'.

Yeah, I see your point.

(and deception, when the U.S. goes down the tubes, all you have to do is crawl back to Mexico thumbsup.gif )

Edited by Babs

Well no i did not say that.

Frist how is more people coming into America going to ruin your economy? All i see it doing is more people buying stuff, meaning more profits, thus leading to more jobs to make more stuff because of the bigger population. I see it helping your economy not hurting it.

Now to terrorist. First if you should make it nearly impossable to enter America other tahn point of entery. At these points of Entry use background checks. Any suspected terrorist must go back to Mexico. All other Mexican who wish to become a American should be cleared to enter the country.

And it is not for me. I am doing just fine for myself. I have already been to America illegally. Had t, i couldn't pay for the border fees even though i had 500 pesos. And now look at me. I own my a bar, a house with a basement, and i have a car. I am doing very well for myself. And do i reget going into America illegally? NO i don't. I was going to pay the fees and become an American, but i could afford it.

But i will tell you who it is for. The thousand of thousands of starving kids who beg for me for money every day. The old man that lives down the street form me who worked his whole life and is living in a house with a hole and lost his child to diesease, because he couldn't afford to buy him some medicine.

It is for them people who you could care about, but don't give a rats ass if they die or not.

Edited by Deception

Umm. Mexico is a free nation. I never said noting about not being free. All i am saying is we do not have the oppotunities which America has to offer nor the money to enter into america.

Americans have the opportunities that we have because our forebearers worked and pay the price for it. It was not delivered on a silver platter.

Instead of complaining about how the US are not allowing Mexicans in, perhaps more energy should be focus toward your corrupt government, which neglect its people so much that they have to flee somewhere else to look for a future.

America was founded by immagration. Now the Americans have made it to expensive for poor people to immagrate there.

They don't neglect there people. It is like Europe was in the 1850's. People are looking for something better. And where is that......America.

Frist how is more people coming into America going to ruin your economy? All i see it doing is more people buying stuff, meaning more profits, thus leading to more jobs to make more stuff because of the bigger population. I see it helping your economy not hurting it.

They don't pay taxes cause they are illegal, they work for lower pay, stealing jobs from citizens, and they use hospitals.

84 California hospitals are closing their doors as a direct result of the rising number of illegal aliens and their non-reimbursed tax on the system.
Source

Now I see in no way how that is helping out America.

Now to terrorist. First if you should make it nearly impossable to enter America other tahn point of entery. At these points of Entry use background checks. Any suspected terrorist must go back to Mexico. All other Mexican who wish to become a American should be cleared to enter the country.

Yeah right, if we did that there wouldn't even be a mexico, there would just be a goverment building claim to have citizens. Then TX, AZ and CA would have population records. If you want to become a America citizen then go through the proper, legal channels. Every single person that crosses that border is a criminal, and should be shot for invading America. You know why?

Sixty-four Border Patrol agents have been assaulted in the past three months along a 260-mile stretch of the Arizona-Mexico border — the country's busiest illegal entry point — as the U.S. government continues its fight for "operational control" of the region.

Source

Thats why! Why should American CITIZENS have to suffer for their crimes? Also, if you people are running across the border, who is to say they are not a terrorist? They already broke the law by crossing the border, so what says they wouldn't commit other crimes, cause they think the laws don't apply to them.

And it is not for me. I am doing just fine for myself. I have already been to America illegally. Had t, i couldn't pay for the border fees even though i had 500 pesos. And now look at me. I own my a bar, a house with a basement, and i have a car. I am doing very well for myself. And do i reget going into America illegally? NO i don't. I was going to pay the fees and become an American, but i could afford it.

So did you pay the fees yet? You couldn't afford it... well you know there are other countrys that have nice people that would like to immigrant to America to you know. Those fees just are not all about mexicans.

But i will tell you who it is for. The thousand of thousands of starving kids who beg for me for money every day. The old man that lives down the street form me who worked his whole life and is living in a house with a hole and lost his child to diesease, because he couldn't afford to buy him some medicine.

Not America's problem, start poking at the Mexican goverment.

Babs you do know that if one of these so called minute men kill an fleeing Mexican theres going to be trouble.

I mean Mexicans will start carring weapons with them. Then you have armed clashes over Mexican and Americans. A lot of people might die.

554084[/snapback]

Nothing like sending out our national guard from some target practice. yes.gif

Edited by __Kratos__

My party?    and how without me telling any one who my so called party is you can tell 15.000 thousand people the answer

I think you've love of Howard quite clearly shows when you reach voting age, it'll be the tories. tongue.gif Although, you have stated in the past who think the Nazis are an acceptable replacement for Blair huh.gif

553563[/snapback]

Talon do your home work and stop being a fool on the board ,shame on you no.gif

What age do you have to be again ?as you cant remember i will let some one else tell you as if i do you still will try and bend it to 106 or some thing close wacko.gif

The martians from a strange planet would be aceptable to me

Americans are getting pretty mad about this border situation. Bush better put his attention to this soon.

554069[/snapback]

Yeah, bush need to wake up and smell the coffee. He stress homeland security but lets this go unnoticed. sad.gif

Well no i did not say that.

Well, the one's that paid the fees and came legally are now out of a job because of illegals. That doesn't help our immigrants, just outlaws. They put their kids in our schools, but don't put tax money in, they use hospital and clinic resources to the point that they can't remain open hurting natural born citizens as well as legal immigrants... but the selfish don't care about that I guess. Those that work in retail may understand something about theft and the effect it has on everyone raising prices and whatnot. These "victims" are creating more victims, but these new victims are my fellow citizens... They don't come to buy stuff!!! They come to sell stuff, or work cheaply, and then take that money home to Mexico! Of course Mexico doesn't have a problem with that... it's like a tourism industry without having to deal with tourists. What's wrong with work permits? To expensive?

How do Mexican officials feel about this?

So you took money that should have gone to someone that came here legally, and then took that money out of our country to Mexico? And we should be happy about that? How exactly is that mutually beneficial again?

It is for them people who you could care about, but don't give a rats ass if they die or not.

Sound like a Democrat talking about our people in New York... almost exactly like something Sen. Boxer would say about some inner city folks. Daschle used to say similar things... taking school lunches from kids, forcing old people to eat dog food, people arguing against them didn't care... Daschile saying "I have this friend..." and would give a description as above.

don't give mexicans or any illegals any special treatment and we won't have the problems. they get all sorts of social services for free when they get here...things we tax payers are paying for just so a few politicians can get a few extra votes to stay in office that much longer.

the imigrants are not the problem, it is the politicians and the programs they create.

more people just means more consumers which means more job openings for those consumers to fill. there should be no worry about a bunch of mexicans taking your job. there will always be work to be found.

deception....we have the poor, we have the starving too. We can't even feed our own, and you want us to feed yours!!

Because you have no money down there in your particular situation, does that give you the right to commit an illegal act? You are a criminal now and criminals, the last time I checked, are 'on on the take'.

As KayEl brought up our forebears have 'worked their butts off'.... and I will add that "they killed and were killed for this land" and Americans have always worked 24/7 to keep this country going. Now Mexico doesn't do 'all' that and want to come up here and TAKE, TAKE, TAKE.

I realize the climate is different and the people are different in Mexico and that alot of that goes into your country's energies (or lack of) but let's call it 'like it is'.

You know that invisible line up North..."DON'T CROSS IT!'

Edited by Babs

deception....we have the poor, we have the starving too. We can't even feed our own, and you want us to feed yours!!

Because you have no money down there in your particular situation, does that give you the right to commit an illegal act? You are a criminal now and criminals, the last time I checked, are 'on on the take'.

As KayEl brought up our forebears have 'worked their butts off'.... and I will add that "they killed and were killed for this land" and Americans have always worked 24/7 to keep this country going. Now Mexico doesn't do 'all' that and want to come up here and TAKE, TAKE, TAKE.

I realize the climate is different and the people are different in Mexico and that alot of that goes into your country's energies (or lack of) but let's call it 'like it is'.

You know that invisible line up North..."DON'T CROSS IT!'

556785[/snapback]

you know for once i almost agree with you. the illegals should not be able to get free treatment from us, but then again i shouldn't be forced to pay for the poor or less fortunate no matter where they came from or what race/age/gender they are.

Deception, has it not occured to you that those children begging in the streets maybe could be in the US if it wasn't for all the illegals entering? Maybe their parents had saved money and were going through the proper channels but because of the millions of illegals they were turned away? We can only let so many in at a time because we cannot support them. You hurt your own peoples chances by breaking the law. huh.gif

By the way, now that you are doing so well with the money you made in the US are you sponsering any of your hard working, responsible, honest citizens so that they may come here legally without fear of deportation?

It's well known people want a better life. In fact most of the world lives in poverty and wants a better life. We should not blame the Mexican people for that. The responsibility is on our govenment to first have proper border enforcement to prevent illegal crossings for economic, national security, and drug enforcement reasons. Beyond that, we need to have penalties and enforcement against the companies that employ the illegals causing them to come in the first place. With those two things the problem will cease. It is our governments fault for allowing it not the Mexicans fault for wanting a better life and coming accross the open unregulated border.

That said, Mexico needs to deal with its own corruption and poverty issues to make life better for its people rather than trying to export it's poorest to the USA.

Edited by ForRizzle

If the borders were indeed actually sealed and corporate america was regulated with regards to hiring illegals, then we could actally proceed with a "real" properly documented and regulated guest worker program allowing hard working immigrants to come, work, pay fair share of taxes, and eventually get citizenship. But this would only work if the above was done first. It can be done, but our government is failing us regarding this matter.