Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Cost of Illegal Immigrants

__Kratos__

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• ForRizzle

• Babs

• Deception

How do illegals gain entry into the UK? It seems harder with not having a formal land border with continental Europe. Do they come over in commercial boats which are not monitored or on visitor visas and just never leave?

Illegals come here with false passports,false visas,in cars,lorries,on boats and ferries and of course the best way is to marry a british citizen get your family across and disapear into the sunset then get a devorce ,remarry as a british citizen and remarry again untill all your friends are here.

Or you could pay a traficker any thing up to 10.000 pounds and get in with all youe id done for you

Come to britian thumbsup.gif

They don't pay taxes cause they are illegal, they work for lower pay, stealing jobs from citizens, and they use hospitals.

Frist off, i Made my statement meaning if you could come to America cheaply. Them would all be legal. Not Illegal.

Yeah right, if we did that there wouldn't even be a mexico, there would just be a goverment building claim to have citizens. Then TX, AZ and CA would have population records. If you want to become a America citizen then go through the proper, legal channels. Every single person that crosses that border is a criminal, and should be shot for invading America. You know why?

Yes they would be a Mexico. Not every Mexican wants to come to America.

Also Mexican officals have been sending out pamplets showing the best routes to get into America.

So did you pay the fees yet? You couldn't afford it... well you know there are other countrys that have nice people that would like to immigrant to America to you know. Those fees just are not all about mexicans

Yes, i have paid my fees, I gave 6000 Pesos to an American tourist. So i have paid my fees.

Not America's problem, start poking at the Mexican goverment.

You don't think we have tried? And Mexico is getting better, but Mexico is still a poor nation. And the government doesn't make jobs, people who own businesses do.

Nothing like sending out our national guard from some target practice.

Nothing like sending a few terrorist on a plane heading to America for some target practice either is it? Now i bet you didn't like my statment, and i didn't like yours. So pls lets try to keep this civil.

Because you have no money down there in your particular situation, does that give you the right to commit an illegal act? You are a criminal now and criminals, the last time I checked, are 'on on the take'.

Yes i am a Criminal in your eyes. I am a hero in the eyes of Mexicans. A person who came out of a dirt poor family, went over 1000 kilometers to America, jumped the border not once, not twice, but five times, Made my money and made it all the way to North Carolina, went back to Mexico with a pocket full of money, opened my self a bar in Mexico City, and became a legend.

Deception, has it not occured to you that those children begging in the streets maybe could be in the US if it wasn't for all the illegals entering? Maybe their parents had saved money and were going through the proper channels but because of the millions of illegals they were turned away? We can only let so many in at a time because we cannot support them. You hurt your own peoples chances by breaking the law.

Ok lets see here, A poor Mexican who didn't own a house and have 2 kids. Now say that they nothing bad happened to them like a broken leg. It would take them 12 years to gather enough money to pay the fees.

Now If they lived in Mexico City like i do. They would have nearly 1000 kilometers.

By the way, now that you are doing so well with the money you made in the US are you sponsering any of your hard working, responsible, honest citizens so that they may come here legally without fear of deportation

What money. O i spent half that money trying to get back to Mexico, then spent the other half on my bar and supplies to run it, but if you talking about the money i make now by owning the bar yes. I have 15 people that works for me. And i pay them 4 pesos more per hour than they would make at any other bar in town.

And one of my workers is now a happy AMERICAN citizen and she is living in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. So i say i do my part.

Now look i am not happy that i took from America, but i HAD to. If i didn't come to America i would still be working for nearly nothing wondering if i had enough money to pay for food for my brothers and sisters. For my mother and father.

I started working when i was 6, i didn't have running water till i was 11 and didn't have anything to call my own but 500 pesos that i have saved up for 9 years until i was 15.....the age when i went into America.

So all i ask is for America to lower the price of citizenship. If they do that illegals wont be so desperate to jump that "that invisible line up North".

Illegal immigration is a large problem but most of you on this board only look at it from your comfortable position you have now. Unless your part native american this country never really belonged to you in the first place. Everyone keeps saying that mexicans are stealing American jobs i didnt know you could steal a job! Most of the jobs I ever had i had to apply for the position and if the employer thought i could do the job he gave it to me. I dont see where in the emplyement process i would have had the opportunity to actually steal a job from someone else. So if you want to blame someone for giving jobs to mexicans blame the large corporations that hire them. Blame your state governments who allow those companies to do that. Unless you have walked a mile in someone shoes dont judge them for what they have to do to survive. Both sides have their good points but most of you make it seem like you are racist and that only American Citzens are hard workers. Sure is funny how the rest of the world thinks Americans as fat and lazy!! The government does need to take certain steps to control illegal immigration but it will never happen. If they wanted it under control it would be. Stopping all immigration wont prevent any planned terrorist attack. It may make it more difficult but it wont prevent anything from happening. If you read the actual statements from the top military they acknowledge that there isnt any thing they can really do to prevent another attack like 9/11. its not a matter if its going to happen but when. There are a few missing nuke suitcase bombs from the cold war. If the terrorist get their hands on one of those what could the govt do to prevent them from using something like that here. NOTHING... I personally think the govt is using the terrorsit element to keep americans scared. People are alot more easy to control when they living in constant fear.

Illegal immigration is a large problem but most of you on this board only look at it from your comfortable position you have now. Unless your part native american this country never really belonged to you in the first place. Everyone keeps saying that mexicans are stealing American jobs i didnt know you could steal a job! Most of the jobs I ever had i had to apply for the position and if the employer thought i could do the job he gave it to me. I dont see where in the emplyement process i would have had the opportunity to actually steal a job from someone else. So if you want to blame someone for giving jobs to mexicans blame the large corporations that hire them.  Blame your state governments who allow those companies to do that.  Unless you have walked a mile in someone shoes dont judge them for what they have to do to survive. Both sides have their good points but most of you make it seem like you are racist and that only American Citzens are hard workers. Sure is funny how the rest of the world thinks Americans as fat and lazy!! The government does need to take certain steps to control illegal immigration but it will never happen. If they wanted it under control it would be. Stopping all immigration wont prevent any planned terrorist attack. It may make it more difficult but it wont prevent anything from happening. If you read the actual statements from the top military they acknowledge that there isnt any thing they can really do to prevent another attack like 9/11. its not a matter if its going to happen but when. There are a few missing nuke suitcase bombs from the cold war. If the terrorist get their hands on one of those what could the govt do to prevent them from using something like that here. NOTHING... I personally think the govt is using the terrorsit element to keep americans scared. People are alot more easy to control when they living in constant fear.

557107[/snapback]

Of course you can steal a job,i go in with the same qualifications as you for a job and the going rate is 15 bucks an hour and you are willing to do it for ten who do you think the employer is going to take

I live on Av. Tepetongo. In the area of Melchor Ocampo. But i grew up in a little town just out side of Mexico City called Flores.

I hope i never stole a job. I tried to get jobs that Americans wouldn't do. Like i worked at a chicken mill where i cut and gutted the Chickens.

Edited by Deception

They don't pay taxes cause they are illegal, they work for lower pay, stealing jobs from citizens, and they use hospitals.

Frist off, i Made my statement meaning if you could come to America cheaply. Them would all be legal. Not Illegal.

Yeah right, if we did that there wouldn't even be a mexico, there would just be a goverment building claim to have citizens. Then TX, AZ and CA would have population records. If you want to become a America citizen then go through the proper, legal channels. Every single person that crosses that border is a criminal, and should be shot for invading America. You know why?

Also Mexican officals have been sending out pamplets showing the best routes to get into America.

So did you pay the fees yet? You couldn't afford it... well you know there are other countrys that have nice people that would like to immigrant to America to you know. Those fees just are not all about mexicans

Yes, i have paid my fees, I gave 6000 Pesos to an American tourist. So i have paid my fees.

Not America's problem, start poking at the Mexican goverment.

You don't think we have tried? And Mexico is getting better, but Mexico is still a poor nation. And the government doesn't make jobs, people who own businesses do.

Nothing like sending a few terrorist on a plane heading to America for some target practice either is it? Now i bet you didn't like my statment, and i didn't like yours. So pls lets try to keep this civil.

Because you have no money down there in your particular situation, does that give you the right to commit an illegal act? You are a criminal now and criminals, the last time I checked, are 'on on the take'.

Yes i am a Criminal in your eyes. I am a hero in the eyes of Mexicans. A person who came out of a dirt poor family, went over 1000 kilometers to America, jumped the border not once, not twice, but five times, Made my money and made it all the way to North Carolina, went back to Mexico with a pocket full of money, opened my self a bar in Mexico City, and became a legend.

Deception, has it not occured to you that those children begging in the streets maybe could be in the US if it wasn't for all the illegals entering? Maybe their parents had saved money and were going through the proper channels but because of the millions of illegals they were turned away? We can only let so many in at a time because we cannot support them. You hurt your own peoples chances by breaking the law.

Ok lets see here, A poor Mexican who didn't own a house and have 2 kids. Now say that they nothing bad happened to them like a broken leg. It would take them 12 years to gather enough money to pay the fees.

Now If they lived in Mexico City like i do. They would have nearly 1000 kilometers.

By the way, now that you are doing so well with the money you made in the US are you sponsering any of your hard working, responsible, honest citizens so that they may come here legally without fear of deportation

What money. O i spent half that money trying to get back to Mexico, then spent the other half on my bar and supplies to run it, but if you talking about the money i make now by owning the bar yes. I have 15 people that works for me. And i pay them 4 pesos more per hour than they would make at any other bar in town.

And one of my workers is now a happy AMERICAN citizen and she is living in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. So i say i do my part.

Now look i am not happy that i took from America, but i HAD to. If i didn't come to America i would still be working for nearly nothing wondering if i had enough money to pay for food for my brothers and sisters. For my mother and father.

I started working when i was 6, i didn't have running water till i was 11 and didn't have anything to call my own but 500 pesos that i have saved up for 9 years until i was 15.....the age when i went into America.

So all i ask is for America to lower the price of citizenship. If they do that illegals wont be so desperate to jump that "that invisible line up North".

557098[/snapback]

very well put. most people have never been out of the country or even out of the state they live in. experience is a great thing. congratulations on your triumph. sounds like you are a self made man, a very respectable story.

i just had 3 cousins come down in the last few months unoticed...hahahha

all three of them got good jobs, hahahah, and i got a few more cousins comming up here . mo money mo money mo money.

and we sending back money so we can bring more family so we can make mo money mo money.

yall aint stopin us har har,

what did george lopez say??

yall can have the border patrolled by crocks,it dont mattet in a few hours theyll be boots and vests..haha

we are awsome.

all three of them got good jobs, hahahah,  and i got a few more cousins comming up here . mo money mo money mo money.

and we sending back money so we can bring more family so we can make mo money mo money.

yall can have the border patrolled by crocks,it dont mattet in a few hours theyll be boots and vests..haha

we are awsome.

557240[/snapback]

Ye you bloody sound it wacko.gif

Caffene comments above are the exact example of why our government is failing us and the reason LA and San Diego are looking more and more like Tiajuana. They laugh at us, use us, steal from our social programs, send it all home, live in clown houses with 50 to a room. We actually deserve it for allowing morons like this guy to spit on on the system!

all three of them got good jobs, hahahah,  and i got a few more cousins comming up here . mo money mo money mo money.

we are awsome.

557240[/snapback]

This is what scares me about terrorists coming in...if caffene can do it??? crying.gif

Tennesse and Georgia are just as bad...drugs and gangs are on the increase, carpet mills, chicken processing plants and restaurants are just now finally getting busted for hiring them. Meth is an epidemic...hell, Tennessee passed a law last week that cold meds have to be behind the counter in drugstores and you have to show ID to buy them.

We are getting so overrun that black gangs, which WERE on the decline, are going into houses that have droves of Mexicans living in them and killing them.

They started coming here by the thousands because someone, in their infinite wisdom, decided that people should be able to get a drivers license without proof of citizenship. Thank God someone came to their senses and that's no longer true. angry.gif

If it's not obvious it has become personal for me as a friend of mine almost died and is crippled for life because of illegals. crying.gif

Let's face it, the terrorists aren't going to be hitting us with another airplane...it will most probably be the borders. They are trying now, desperately, to smuggle in weapons and chemicals or biological agents. It only takes 'one time' for the terrorists to be successful blink.gif

We have a mighty big job on our hands, we don't need this grief from Mexico adding to the burden.

One good piece of news here in Southern California is our Police and Sherrifs agencies are starting new programs to do two thing to discourage the illegals. First, permitting officers to inquire about a persons legal status without a crime being committed. Second sending our police officers through border patrol school which will deputize them as immigration agents which allows them to have the border patrol data base in their squad cars. At that point the street cops in Orange County will be permitted to start rounding up illegals like Caffen's relatives and tossing them back accross the border (hahahaha). Looks like Los Angeles will soon open the playing field with similar measures. Sweet !

Heres the story:

Article Published: Saturday, April 02, 2005 - 7:18:38 AM PST

Some help for the feds

Local police agencies should freshen their policies on illegal aliens.

One of the downsides of an influence-driven but relatively free and open political system is an immigration policy that makes almost no sense. As just one example, police refrain from asking an illegal alien whether he or she is here illegally. But some of that is about to change.

The Orange County Sheriff's Department last week became another of several police agencies to announce plans to train deputies to enforce federal immigration laws. This doesn't mean that deputies will start rounding up day workers on street corners or busting the kitchen help in restaurants.

But it does mean some changes to the sometimes overly dainty handling of immigration issues by city, county and state police agencies. Instead, Orange County sheriff's deputies would make arrests related to such federal crimes as sexual predators or gangs that cross state lines.

According to the L.A. Times, about 500 Orange County deputies will get special training to enforce federal immigration laws and take part in major federal investigations. The Los Angeles Police Department also is drawing up new policies that would allow officers to arrest illegal immigrants who have been deported for criminal activity, then re-entered the country.

L.A. Police Chief William J. Bratton has an answer to complaints by immigrant-rights groups who worry that illegal immigrants will be afraid to cooperate with police: The immigrants should be the last people to want deported criminals back in their midst.

L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca also has said his deputies will arrest any convicted criminals who re-enter the country after deportation. Long Beach police, on the other hand, are sticking with a hands-off policy that says, in effect, that resources are too thin to be used to enforce immigration laws. A spokeswoman said the policies, enunciated by the City Council 10 years ago, are working well.

They may well be, but it's time for the council to take a fresh look. Terrorism and vicious international gangs such as Mara Salvatrucha require cooperation among various agencies, including local police.

Granted, the U.S. Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement will have to continue enforcing the federal laws that supposedly regulate immigration and smuggling. Also granted, it is hard enough for local police to get the cooperation of frightened immigrants when investigating violent crimes without having to check for green cards.

But terrorists and international gangsters are different kinds of problems. With them, the feds could use some help.

Link:

http://www.presstelegram.com/Stories/0,141...2795340,00.html

Edited by ForRizzle

To Deception:

I guess its up to you to now what laws are to be followed and what laws are not to be followed. As I said start bothering you goverment. Breaking laws and entering America is not a reasonable solution. All illegal immigrants are stealing money from actual citizens. All illegal immigrants are nothing but disgusting leeches that you pick off yourself after swimming.

As I said, there are other people from other countries besides Mexico that want to come to America. Why change the price for just one country? America has to find some way to pay for the services to process LEGAL immigrants into this country.

I'll take your word for it. 6,000 Pesos is 535.451 US dollars right now. Lucky tourist.

As in your quote you said mexicans would attack Americans, there for I have a reason to say my quote. The 9/11 terrorists had no reason. Yes, lets do keep this civil.

Well isn't that disturbing. Yes, you are a ciminal in my eyes cause that is what you are. You broke the law. America can't be the solution for every bodys needs. Illegal people needs are on the bottom of the list. A hero in the eyes of Mexicans is laughable. Just means more mexicans think it is alright to be a criminal then to be a law abiding citizen. Mexico just keeps on looking good...*sarcasm*

What is America to Mexico? A free candy machine? Its not really our problem that your goverment can't help out the citizens with money.

To sanchera1978:

Both sides have their good points but most of you make it seem like you are racist and that only American Citzens are hard workers.

Sorry if I come off racist, I am not. I am just disgruntled about the fact that illegal immigrants think America is a whole new life for them and they shouldn't have to go through the proper channels. No, There are many hardworks worldwide, America has many people from different nations that have work visas. They are not American Citizens and they work hard. Look at all the countries worldwide, there has to be hardworkers somewhere because well they are countries... right? tongue.gif

I personally think the govt is using the terrorsit element to keep americans scared. People are alot more easy to control when they living in constant fear.

Yeah, Bush really nailed this fear hardcore during elections. There is a very small chance a terrorist could/would go across the borders that way. But hey, better to be safe then to be sorry.

To I am me:

America only allows so many people per a year to immigrant legally here, and that is worldwide. Why should America change the price of immigrantion for Mexico?

Yeah, that was overkill on my part. Sorry about that, but really think of the massive wave of immigrants to America.

blink.gif I_am_me and deception are the same person? Look at their posts...

To morpheas:

i totally agree with your post, i just hate to see immigrants persecuted and worse for wanting the life we in the first world have.

Yeah, I hate to see a murder get life in prison just to see what it felt like to kill someone. YEAH RIGHT!

To Babs:

deception....we have the poor, we have the starving too. We can't even feed our own, and you want us to feed yours!!

Yep, well put cept for the fact we can't feed our own. We try but once it really comes down to it you need to get up off your bum.

Ok, I hope I didn't miss anybody. original.gif

Edited by __Kratos__

I just heard on tv that the Minuteman project is working. We are stopping the flow of illegal immigrants coming into this country. They think as this project is successful, other parts of the countrys' borders will take up the same project. original.gif

If you don't feel like becoming a 'minuteman or woman' you can call or write your 'congressman or woman' and have your voice heard. The more people that the government hears from, the better our chances of securing our borders and saving our country.

First off me and I_am_me are not the same person. I think he was trying quote me.

guess its up to you to now what laws are to be followed and what laws are not to be followed. As I said start bothering you goverment. Breaking laws and entering America is not a reasonable solution. All illegal immigrants are stealing money from actual citizens. All illegal immigrants are nothing but disgusting leeches that you pick off yourself after swimming.

Ok, i did steal money from you. Hell i stole money from Every body in America. So to all the Americans out there i am sorry. That is all i can say.

As I said, there are other people from other countries besides Mexico that want to come to America. Why change the price for just one country? America has to find some way to pay for the services to process LEGAL immigrants into this country.

Yes, but is 600 USD a reasonable price? I mean really. And you shouldn't change the price for just one country. It should be for every country. I say 50-100 Pesos is a reasonable price.

I'll take your word for it. 6,000 Pesos is 535.451 US dollars right now. Lucky tourist.

Ok i will tell you the enitre story. A America tourist came into my bar. Well he started to talk about illegal immigration into America. So i said i was an illegal for about 5 years. Well he started to say how i stole from him. So i said if you want your money back i'll give it. So i went into my office and got 6000 Pesos and gave it to him.

As in your quote you said mexicans would attack Americans, there for I have a reason to say my quote. The 9/11 terrorists had no reason. Yes, lets do keep this civil

And i was resonding to the qoute babs made about American citizens carrying weapons on the border. All it would take is one American to kill a Mexican and that would be it. Mexicans would start carrying weapons and killings Americans. Then both nations would have to send there respected militaries to secure the borders.

So i did step out of the line. I am sorry agian.

Well isn't that disturbing. Yes, you are a ciminal in my eyes cause that is what you are. You broke the law. America can't be the solution for every bodys needs. Illegal people needs are on the bottom of the list. A hero in the eyes of Mexicans is laughable. Just means more mexicans think it is alright to be a criminal then to be a law abiding citizen. Mexico just keeps on looking good...*sarcasm

Now i am a criminal in America, but wouldn't that make all of you criminals too? I mean wasn't America founded by people from other nations trying to make it in the "New World". And now you make the price for becoming citizen so high that we have no other choice, but to enter illegally.

What is America to Mexico? A free candy machine? Its not really our problem that your goverment can't help out the citizens with money.

You know it is partly America fault. If American companies wouldn't come down here and make Mexicans work for sweat-shop prices, and when the Mexican government tries to make a minimal wage law the Lobbist for the American Businesses make it where they can't.

Edited by Deception

First off 600 dollars is nothing for starting a new life off legally. Save it up and come properly or stay out. Secondly you are right many people want the US Military or National guard to protect our borders and cut off illegal immigration in full. You are right about American business being at the heart of it and that needs to stop.

You know it is partly America fault. If American companies wouldn't come down here and make Mexicans work for sweat-shop prices, and when the Mexican government tries to make a minimal wage law the Lobbist for the American Businesses make it where they can't.

557361[/snapback]

It is the Mexican Goverment's job to work on that. Why don't the citizens uprise?

What a joke the corrupt Mexican government doesnt give a rats ass about the mexican people. They take kick backs and bribes to suit themselves and screw the rest. It's much easier to keep this self benificial system in place and export thier poor to the USA. They could pass laws governing mexican wages that would need to be paid by US corporations but they dont. This problem is up to our government to fix from our side, we can not, I repeat can not depend or trust them to do anything at all. Again, it is our government allowing this to happen because the are on the take as well from big business who contributes to thier campaigns.

Edited by ForRizzle

blah blah...u can bad mouth the mexican government but the fact is the american government is just if not more corrupt.

yall can badmoth the mexican gangs but the truth is that yall aint got a clue of what they are about and what they are capable of.

and its obvious u patriots are lou dobbs fans and fox news freaks which is sad....

u steal from us , we steal from u. if u guys only new , u wouldnt be able to sleep.

silly people.

a citizen uprise.... my friend you no little of the history of Mexico. We do have uprises. Sometimes over 500,000 people will take to the streets, but do the Mexican government do anything? No.

And i tell you what the problem is. And Kratos you will most likly agree with me on this one. NAFTA, If we had never signed the NAFTA agreement then the American companies would have never came down here. During the 1960-1980 the life style of Mexicans got reasonably better, but it stalled out during the 1990's and once it did Mexicans started to look to America as a solution.