Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Cost of Illegal Immigrants

__Kratos__

Whatever dude. They are stealing tens of billions from the taxpayers annually in services. I dont think Jesus likes likes thiefs either. If the mans livestock are dying from illegals spewning trash over his farm, I think the man has a gripe. What about all the drugs runners and possible terrorist smuggling channels who use the illegals as cover?   

org/brandywine/special/art01.htm[/url] 

569581[/snapback]

So if they are stealing tens of billions of dollars and not contributing a sum at least equal to that, why is our government half the world away starting wars. Does that actually make logical sense to you??! wacko.gif

The answer is simple, WE NEED THEM. They contribute more than there liability.

The man complaining about his livestock is discriminatory, his credibility is ZERO. Did he ever think that it could of been some kids that took cow-tipping to the extreme? NO. Why? because he is at least discriminatory.

Drugs runners?? Ever heard of supply and demand? Theres a supply coming in from everywhere. HUGE supply coming from Europe, HUGE from Columbia. Why single it out to just Mexicans. Where the drug problem should be dealt with is where the DEMAND is. 100% in the United States. Do not give that nonsense.

Terrorist??!! Osama is not Mexican!!! Its been 4 years since the terrorist attacks that did NOT COME FROM SOUTH OF THE BORDER.

The minutemen are a complete JOKE.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• ForRizzle

• Babs

• Deception

You have alot of excuses to justify illegal immigration. You figure it out. Big business is corrupt and profiting from cheap labor. The politicians receive campaign contributions from big business. I wouldnt be suprised if Bush was the head of the world drug cartel and allowing it. But that does not make it right, the government is supposed to stop illegal drug and gun running, protect the economies of the states, do everything possible to prevent another 911 attack, and uphold the laws. They are doing none. It's not right no matter how many reasons you come up with to justify it. It's called corruption!

You have alot of excuses to justify illegal immigration. You figure it out. Big business is corrupt and profiting from cheap labor. The politicians receive campaign contributions from big business. I wouldnt be suprised if Bush was the head of the world drug cartel and allowing it. But that does not make it right, the government is supposed to stop illegal drug and gun running, protect the economies of the states, do everything possible to prevent another 911 attack, and uphold the laws. They are doing none. It's not right no matter how many reasons you come up with to justify it. It's called corruption!

569663[/snapback]

Yea but you know what... lets just blame the Mexicans sure why not. thumbsup.gif

I dont blame the Mexicans for wanting a better life. I blame both governments for not sealing the border and enforcing legal immigration through proper channels like the other millions of people who migrate here every year. They have no right to break the law, skip to the front of the line, and steal services.

If the minuteman decide to patrol the San Diego border, I am going to sign up for a tour of duty and take time off work to do my part (I think the founders are from Southern Cal but they took it to Arizona because thats where the majority of illegals are currently coming through). Action is indeed louder than words. But I have spoken my words as well by writtng to Calif my local congressmen state Senators. Everyone here should do the same no matter which way you feel on the issue. After all, thats democracy. When enough people have spoken action will be taken. But not unitl then. Babs you go girl - we are on the same page.

In the end, this is indeed a job for the national guard, massively beefed up border patrol, or military. The citizens will do it if the government fails us. But this is a basic national security problem involving both economic and anti-terror issues. Many in the US fiund it hypocritical to see Bush up spouting how our family members in the military need to fight and die in foriegn countries so the WOT does not come back to the US 911 style again. However, he lets tens of millions walk across our own border unchecked every year. What kinda security is that? I mean Osama Bin Laden could ride acrross the US / Mexico border naked on a camel in broad daylight and nobody would ever catch him.. Never the less suitcase nukes or bio, chemical agents smuggled through Hunters Canyon in Arizona with all the drugs. Geezo - I am beggining to believe the conspiracy threories that the leaders of the US want, run, and mastermind the world drug business with counterparts in Mexico and elsewhere to feed the biggest customers - the US citizens.. And how to do it, an open US border, filtering through with all those hard working Mexican undocumented workers.. Hummm -- could it be?  Drug money and kick backs are the root cause, mixed with hard lobbying and campaign bribing from large corporations who want cheap labor and enforcement overlooked.. Pretty damm convienient for all the big wigs.. We need to fight the power.

568795[/snapback]

Great! You going to help out. original.gif I wish I could. I agree with what you have said and the last part of your post is very interesting cool.gif ...I am almost believing the conspiracy theorists too.

I understand where everyone is coming from. Illegal immigration is a problem. It just get irritated becuase most of you make it seems like illegal immigrants are nothing more then bugs that you can exterminate. Illegal immigration has almost nothing to due with terrorism  but it does take its toll on America in many different ways. the only point i was trying to make is that you judge these people when America was founded by immigrants that tried to escape to America for a better life. Sounds pretty hypocrtical if you ask me.

But i guess some people are set in their ways and choose to close their eyes and ears when confronted with opposing views.

Buddha said, ”See yourself in others, who then can you hurt.” “Hate never overcomes hate. Only love overcomes hate. Cultivate boundless love toward all beings.”

568985[/snapback]

Not hypocritical at all. That was back then, this is now. There wasn't a terror war going on... a big difference!...There wasn't a population explosion...BIG DIFFERENCE. Our forefathers, if they were alive today, you can bet your bottom dollar, they'd be changing the rules thumbsup.gif

I like Buddha as much as the next guy, what's your recommendation, Sanchera...that we all join hands and sing, "Kum By Ya?"

Edited by Babs

Kum ba ya, my Lord, kum ba ya

Oh, Lord, Kum ba ya

Someone's crying, my Lord

Oh, Lord, Kum ba ya

Someone's praying, my Lord

Oh, Lord, Kum ba ya

Someone's hoping, my Lord

Oh, Lord, Kum ba ya

Someone's singing, my Lord

Oh, Lord, Kum ba ya

Come by here, My Lord, come by here

Hehe, couldn't hold it back, Babs. tongue.gif

Hmmm.... nope didn't work Illegal Immigrants still doing harm to America, while they break laws they think they don't have to follow.

Where in the name of heck did you get the idea that America needs illegal immigrants? Do you even think while you type?

Edited by __Kratos__

No just that you show some compassion towards people. But hey its your life, live it however you want! If you want to live in fear and hate its up to you.

Obviously Kratos is an acolyte of Pat Buchanon... tongue.gif

I guess we stole everything from them fare and square eh kratos ...how dare they try and come here and work in farmers feilds for nickels on the dollar...dude, farmers complained to congress that they needed immigrants to work thier feilds...republicans always have a double standard! We ought to work on laws beneficial to everyone. The justice dept. can't handle this alone as a legal issue, racist laws and imprisonment wouldn't work anyway so why go there?

M ost are hard working people that just want to earn thier way through life...there's always room for another good person. Hell, as hard as they work, they make better Americans than most of us on this list!

Now, as intelligent as we claim to be...I know there is a way to work this out so neither side is exploited.

M ost are hard working people that just want to earn thier way through life...there's always room for another good person. Hell, as hard as they work, they make better Americans than most of us on this list!

569855[/snapback]

Yes, I see the light now! We should makes laws that say that if you are a good hardworking person you are allowed to come to America freely and enjoy a wealth of beneficts! But you bad people (you know who you are) must stay back in your native country and think about what you did! Ha, hows that for justice?

Ok, seriously now. (yes, serious mode *stern face*) It doesn't matter that they are hardworking or not. Its the fact they are here illegally. If the farmers really wanted more workers then well those same illegal immigrants could more then likey file for a work visa! Work Visa Website

dang, yall still at it.

kratos, me alone know of 14 people that broke through since last time i came here. grin2.gif

so whos going to call tha police??haha

ill keep u posted on new nieghbors u can be mad at.

dang, yall still at it. 

kratos, me alone know of 14 people that broke through since last time i came here. grin2.gif

so whos going to call tha police??haha

ill keep u posted on new nieghbors u can be mad at.

570009[/snapback]

Someone didn't take advantage of America's public school system.

I find it sad and disturbing that you find breaking laws and stealing from others if funny. You know this really isn't a joke. Your nieghbors could be murders and rapists coming to America. You alone make me see how sick illegal immigrants are. They come for a better life, but only to steal from the people that deserve it. If I feel I deserve I a million bucks, and go rob a bank. Does that make me a criminal? All I want is a better life with a million bucks.

you know whats funny kratos,

you, you are the joke.

2 questions

how old are u, and do you have any friends that are not white??

can you answer those.? hah

your breaking the law/stealing talk is so empty and fake it is laughable, if you wernt so spoiled your opinion would instantly change kid.

your stuborness speaks for its self.

ur inability to view things in different angles means ur immature and lacking experience in many fields,

i could go on and on, I suggest u and people like you get your head out of the buttocks and grow up, get out of the suburbs and go check out real urban places..and blah blah blah. w00t.gif

18 and yes I do.

Suburbs... yeah right. I live in an ok home. I am also not spoiled. After so long you see that laws are put there for a reason. As my example before: If I feel I deserve I a million bucks, and go rob a bank. Does that make me a criminal? All I want is a better life with a million bucks.

you know whats funny kratos,

you, you are the joke. 

2 questions

how old are u, and do you have any friends that are not white??

can you answer those.? hah

your breaking the law/stealing talk is so empty and fake it is laughable, if you wernt so spoiled your opinion would instantly change kid.

your stuborness speaks for its self.

ur inability to view things in different angles means ur immature and lacking experience in many fields,

i could go on and on, I suggest u and people like you get your head out of the buttocks  and grow up,  get out of the suburbs and go check out real urban places..and blah blah blah. w00t.gif

570116[/snapback]

If this is how you go on in a thread im not suprised you are not welcome in another country,rubbing it in that you are a criminal along with your friends does not in this post make you sound victorious it makes you sound like a cheap like a piece of dirt

After looking at posts from Kratos i am very sure Kratos has looked at every angle on this subject and if Kratos still comes up with the same look on it dont try and turn it around by asking what age you are, and the bit about being spoilet dont make me laugh..........the only one i see spoiled is you

Keep the illegals out thumbsup.gif

not often you see racist threatening posts like caffene's! Sounds like some gang bangers I know... "you just don't know what we can do to you, sleep well" domestic terrorist type stuff. It's only there to push buttons... "you you it's your fault you're the enemy we suffer because of you you you..." I wonder at the propaganda machine over there now... passing out govt. sanctioned pamphlets on how to break the law in another country... gladly not all south of the border hold that same view.

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it." - Helen Keller

Edit: Although isn't spelled Althought

Edited by Celumnaz

Caffines argument is pathetic. He actually feels the American people owe it to take in and pay for Mexico's poor. We all get that Mexicans can be hard working and are in search of a better life. However, It seems they need to look at changing and improving Mexico corrupt system rather than break laws and steal from the US. Instead Fox, openly supports exporting his poor here, who in turn use our public services (hopsitals, roads, schools, jails, welfare, etc.. ) and send the non taxed under the table money back to mexico.. Fox loves it! He doesnt have to do anything to improve society, heathcare, wages, our quality of life in Mexico. Just make CD's and booklets instructing illegals when and how to cross.. There is also the Mexican governments side business of taking thier cut in illegal drug, gun, and people smuggling that goes right into thier corrupt greedy evil pockets. Our governement has fault here too and deserves a large portion of the blame because even if Fox and Mexico want and open border with zero enforcement - we definately have the wealth, technology, manpower, money, and resources to stop it cold from the US side. The biggest question remains - why does our government not want to stop it? Why? Thats the million dollar question. Even with the WOT and possiblility of our cities being completly ahniliated by a suitcase nuke or something else, even with a declared war on drugs, even with a pledge to prevent another 911 through coming to grips with illlegal immigration (911 commission identified the problems and recommended solutions), even with 75% of Americans wanting the border sealed, even with the negative economic impact driving Calif, AZ, NM, TX towards bankrupcy, even with hospitals closing monthly due to overwhelming costs of illegals with no money or insurance.. They do nothing. We have been betrayed by the people hired / elected to protect our interests. If you care, please become more vocal and write, email, call your local congress person and state senators to let them know you feel betrayed and ask what they are doing to fix the problem. Be proactive and do not accept politically correct gobbly goop from them as an answer. Only when they fear thier jobs (not being re-elected) by thier own constituents will they stop being afraid of the more vocal minority of activists. The illegal immigrant activists funded by the Mexican consulate have been successful because they are loud and make waves. We need to do the same.

Edited by ForRizzle

If this is how you go on in a thread im not suprised you are not welcome in another country,rubbing it in that you are a criminal along with your friends does not in this post make you sound victorious it makes you sound like a cheap like a piece of dirt

After looking at posts from Kratos i am very sure Kratos has looked at every angle on this subject and if Kratos still comes up with the same look on it dont try and turn it around by asking what age you are, and the bit about being spoilet dont make me laugh..........the only one i see spoiled is you

Keep the illegals out thumbsup.gif

570266[/snapback]

Edit; fixed quote tags.

haha...were not welcom because we got balls, and we do posses a threat beacuse of those balls. ...i mean your from the uk what the hell do yoou know?hah

cant keep them out! devil.gif

Edited by Magikman

Why do you think we're scared of you caffene? hmm.gif I'm more than capable of taking care of myself against the likes of you. rolleyes.gif

It seems to me that you're the ones that are afraid because I never see any of you traveling around alone...you are always in a group of at least three.

18 and yes I do.

Suburbs... yeah right. I live in an ok home. I am also not spoiled. After so long you see that laws are put there for a reason. As my example before: If I feel I deserve I a million bucks, and go rob a bank. Does that make me a criminal? All I want is a better life with a million bucks.

570254[/snapback]

the age answer i bealive but the friends answer, you need to elaborate hah.

and to your laws for a reason answer, THINK of the reasons...do you think all the laws are just and good?? if you do then your mest up in the head. do you think having millions of laws is wise? NO, it just means the system , enviroment and people are mest up and its not the ellegals fault, ponder on that and if you understand then ur blame should go towads your own corrupt country.

basically your beloved usa has begun its fall and its not the illegals fault, so stop caring.

just some crumbs for u to ponder on.

Why do you think we're scared of you caffene? hmm.gif I'm more than capable of taking care of myself against the likes of you.  rolleyes.gif

It seems to me that you're the ones that are afraid because I never see any of you traveling around alone...you are always in a group of at least three.

570995[/snapback]

HAHAHAHA, that means so much. did you just admit u go to the movies alone.

hahahahha, do u like observing us? its called being cool. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

We've gotten just about all the mileage we can out of this discussion, seeing as how no one seems interested in keeping the insults and derogatory remarks out of the debate............

caffene you still need to temper the vulgarities, there will be no further warnings.