Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The biggest conspiracy of all...involving actors


qxcontinuum

Recommended Posts

What if the war in Ukraine is staged between actors (Zelenski's profession was actor) and Putin to simply deplete western countries of weapons and financial resources . In the end when the moment comes, China, Iran, North Korea would give the final blow .

There are a couple of points I have gathered from online resources and connected the dots:

- numerous Ukrainian videos of bombed cities and infrastructures, apear to be fake and were proven as such. 

- yes some fights are happening and they're real but if it serves a higher goal ,the end picture is more important. These nations have been closed far too long and both are corrupt . 

- it is clear that neither part want to end hostilities , Zelenski repeat calls to be weaponised more whilst knowing he has no way out,  cannot win this war, makes me be more suspicious. 

- it is apparent that either Russia or Ukraine ( or both) had provided western weapons to Hamas and Hesbollah through Iran . Some say Russia had confiscated that equipment,  other news claimed to be Ukraine. Hamas sources claimed to be from Ukraine. 

- it is true there are Nazies in Ukraine hating jews. Ukraine was the first country to kill jews in the second world war. A few weeks ago we had one speaking in the Canadian parliament.

- the most recent ban on Ammo and weapon exports instated by USA just last week (under fear they can sponsored terrorism),  demonstrates that usa is aware of western tehnology making it to these groups. 

- any of you who are hunters or target shooters know that bullets are no longer readily available as they were. You cant find 7.62x51 Nato and 5.56 ammo since all was exported to Ukraine. 

Now don't be overly judgemental this is just a though process based on a few observations and perhaps I am just superficial.  I don't think the attack on Israel is random. Pretty sure someone , out there had made promises to that terrorist group to invade Israel for a reason we would understand later and I think it corellates to the war in Ukraine. 

I expect within one year to see China occupying Taiwan. 

 

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had thought of this a while back. Just like spreading the US resources like the carriers to these other areas where the  wars are. Thing is if someone attacks the US , then half the world would defend the US and thus , the next world war. Actually these days , with the world economy the way it is, i don't think it makes sense for anyone to invade anywhere , screws the whole **** up. Though i get the feeling a lot of places resent the US because they act like some kind of tough ass and world cop. I think also a large percentage of US citizens are armed as it is.

Edited by razman
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, razman said:

I had thought of this a while back. Just like spreading the US resources like the carriers to these other areas where the  wars are. Thing is if someone attacks the US , then half the world would defend the US and thus , the next world war. Actually these days , with the world economy the way it is, i don't think it makes sense for anyone to invade anywhere , screws the whole **** up. Though i get the feeling a lot of places resent the US because they act like some kind of tough ass and world cop. I think also a large percentage of US citizens are armed as it is.

Really?? That's because we are one of the only countries that have the firepower and fortitude to intervene,when need be! Most other countries tend to bury their heads in the sand when concerning world affairs...And I lean left politically.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, superman73 said:

Really?? That's because we are one of the only countries that have the firepower and fortitude to intervene,when need be! Most other countries tend to bury their heads in the sand when concerning world affairs...And I lean left politically.

Just sayin.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, razman said:

Just sayin.

Nothing wrong to put things in  different perspective or view events from different angles. Be proud for allowing yourself to think differently :)

A lot of people have stopped being objective, because are biased to a cause or another. It's is unfortunately another side of humanity that world wide leaders take advantage of, to manipulate and mass influence an outcome . 

I am not saying I was right in my though process, all I am.saying is there could be underlying events that history can reveal years later. Such events have happened in the past. Your enemy now can become the best ally in fight against a more powerful force and such tricks have ruined powerful empires in the past.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

Nothing wrong to put things in  different perspective or view events from different angles. Be proud for allowing yourself to think differently :)

A lot of people have stopped being objective, because are biased to a cause or another. It's is unfortunately another side of humanity that world wide leaders take advantage of, to manipulate and mass influence an outcome . 

I am not saying I was right in my though process, all I am.saying is there could be underlying events that history can reveal years later. Such events have happened in the past. Your enemy now can become the best ally in fight against a more powerful force and such tricks have ruined powerful empires in the past.

I think your title is incorrect.  The biggest conspiracy of all was The Pandemic.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just had a weird thought.  A scenario I hadn't even envisioned until just now.  A plan to draw the entire world into a war in the middle east...and then...a Hypersonic nuclear explosion in the air over the middle east ...and suddenly...nothing.  No planes work, no ships work, an EMP attack on the middle east with most of the firepower of Europe and the US in the middle east.  Putin comes to the rescue with his A Team to secure the Straits of Hormuz and clean up the mess.  

...I think I need more sleep...nevermind!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

 

I have friends with life-changing long covid, I have lung damage from 2 serious Covid infections, and I lost 3 family members from it (verified, before you ask).

Condolences... 

~

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Emma_Acid said:

In what way?

I have friends with life-changing long covid, I have lung damage from 2 serious Covid infections, and I lost 3 family members from it (verified, before you ask).

So - where is the conspiracy?

The conspiracy was in the Democrat and Left Media talking points and narratives.  The pandemic was indeed real, I lost friends who died of Covid.  I have friends who still have complications from it.  But the way the whole thing was handled was, in my humble opinion, a conspiracy.  

The conspiracy was...how can we use this pandemic to destroy Donald Trump.  They used it to destroy the economy.  They used it to make people afraid.  They used it to keep people in check...and they used it to get votes counted on the Democrat side.  

I'm sorry for your problems associated with that.  My next door neighbor lost his son in law, and his son in law's mother to covid...on the same day.  The pandemic in the aspect of a physical virus spreading rapidly was very real.  But there were an awful lot of lies that came straight out of the government about it.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/5/2023 at 5:43 PM, Emma_Acid said:

In what way?

I have friends with life-changing long covid, I have lung damage from 2 serious Covid infections, and I lost 3 family members from it (verified, before you ask).

So - where is the conspiracy?

The conspiracy could be that such deadly virus was lab made and released to prepare the newest world order. Every year there's going to be something. Get your pop corn ready.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/4/2023 at 1:01 AM, superman73 said:

Really?? That's because we are one of the only countries that have the firepower and fortitude to intervene,when need be! Most other countries tend to bury their heads in the sand when concerning world affairs...And I lean left politically.

Informed self-interest.  We tend to have commercial interests and some military ones spread out everywhere.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/5/2023 at 4:08 PM, joc said:

But there were an awful lot of lies that came straight out of the government about it.

The Trump administration?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

The Trump administration?

The Trump administration, the Biden adnministration, the CDC, the media, CNN, FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, The New York Times. The Washington Post, et al.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/5/2023 at 7:08 PM, joc said:

The conspiracy was in the Democrat and Left Media talking points and narratives.  The pandemic was indeed real, I lost friends who died of Covid.  I have friends who still have complications from it.  But the way the whole thing was handled was, in my humble opinion, a conspiracy.  

The conspiracy was...how can we use this pandemic to destroy Donald Trump.  They used it to destroy the economy.  They used it to make people afraid.  They used it to keep people in check...and they used it to get votes counted on the Democrat side.  

I'm sorry for your problems associated with that.  My next door neighbor lost his son in law, and his son in law's mother to covid...on the same day.  The pandemic in the aspect of a physical virus spreading rapidly was very real.  But there were an awful lot of lies that came straight out of the government about it.

Are effing serious? Trump is the one who downplayed it for months! Trump is the one who told people to drink bleach as a cure and Trump is the one who hired an effing voodoo priestess as his medical advisor! Remember when he said sunlight would cure it? You cultists are a danger to yourselves and everyone around you!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

The conspiracy could be that such deadly virus was lab made and released to prepare the newest world order. Every year there's going to be something. Get your pop corn ready.

And it could be that there are idiots out there who see everything as a conspiracy and pay no attention to the science.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

And it could be that there are idiots out there who see everything as a conspiracy and pay no attention to the science.

It seems to that one of the biggest advantages of the site now fully supporting emoji's is that you no longer have to write out how you feel about some threads, you can simply do this:

🤦‍♂️

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, superman73 said:

Are effing serious? Trump is the one who downplayed it for months! Trump is the one who told people to drink bleach as a cure and Trump is the one who hired an effing voodoo priestess as his medical advisor! Remember when he said sunlight would cure it? You cultists are a danger to yourselves and everyone around you!

I'm not a Trump cultist. But that guy...who was he, the Surgeon General I think said, No, don't wear a mask. Then he said, wear a mask, even a cloth hanky is better than nothing.

And the shutting down all the businesses..don't go to work stay home.

I really don't want to go through it all again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, joc said:

I'm not a Trump cultist. But that guy...who was he, the Surgeon General I think said, No, don't wear a mask. Then he said, wear a mask, even a cloth hanky is better than nothing.

And the shutting down all the businesses..don't go to work stay home.

I really don't want to go through it all again. 

Because nobody knew what the hell is was,how quickly it spread or even how potentially dangerous it was? In today's society everybody wants a quick fix,yet that doesn't happen in the real world .

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, superman73 said:

Because nobody knew what the hell is was,how quickly it spread or even how potentially dangerous it was? In today's society everybody wants a quick fix,yet that doesn't happen in the real world .

Actually that's not really true...we were told every day of the doubling affect...in every country on the planet, even the Isle of Man.  We were all told of the exponential effect...I have all the charts still...I kept up...every day.  By the end of April 2020, according to the data we were all being fed there should have been 18 million dead in the United States alone.  

But that isn't what happened is it?  No, not at all.  We were all lied to.  The FEAR factor was real but the exponential threat wasn't.   So, yeah, like I said we...the whole world...was fed lies from the beginning.  That's why I say it was the biggest conspiracy ever.  And you know where all these people that were suppose to be staying home were?  They were thronging to Home Depot, Lowes, the Grocery Super Stores.  And were they social distancing in these Super Box stores?  No they were not.  They were in each other's faces close up talking through their masks.  I know, because I went to the same big box stores as well.   Meanwhile the numbers kept going through the roof.  The masks did nothing, social distancing did nothing.  The whole world shut down and it didn't even matter.  All it did was wreck our economy and condition people to believe anything they are told by the Governments.  

I'm not trying to minimize the fact that there was a virus or that it was a real Pandemic.  But the way it was handled was a Conspiracy Narrative to keep the people afraid.  

And now...just keep all that in mind as we waltz our way into the next Presidential Election Period in just a few months.  We will see what we will see.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Obviousman said:

And it could be that there are idiots out there who see everything as a conspiracy and pay no attention to the science.

Better run to get the fifth jab of the season to scientifically boost your immune system. Pfizer had a very bad quarter with financial loses. They need to release another string of viruses.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Obviousman said:

And it could be that there are idiots out there who see everything as a conspiracy and pay no attention to the science.

Yes!  They are called  Conspiracy Theorists.  Meanwhile, back at the reality farm...there are idiots out there who see everything as organic, believe everything their governments tell them, believe everything the news media anchors say,  and entirely miss the larger picture.

I am neither.  Reality gives a perspective of both.  Wisdom and experience give us a path to choose how our perspectives parallel actual reality.   The larger factions of belief in this world employ Fantasy over Reality therefore attempting to make Fantasy the Reality.  Fantasy is always make believe and reality is always real.  Some people are on one side, some people are on the other, some people are just viewing it all from the fence.  And then some of us are just seeing the world go by as we watch from the balcony windows of our mind.  Things are not always so 'obvious' man!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, joc said:

Actually that's not really true...we were told every day of the doubling affect...in every country on the planet, even the Isle of Man.  We were all told of the exponential effect...I have all the charts still...I kept up...every day.  By the end of April 2020, according to the data we were all being fed there should have been 18 million dead in the United States alone.  

 

Um, I don't remember 18 million covid-19 deaths reported in the U.S. ever. But there were reports of 18 million covid-19 infection cases, not deaths, by the end of that year.

Total U.S. Covid-19 Infections Pass 18 Million

And there is an estimate of 18 million covid-19 deaths, but only on a worldwide scale.

Study estimates more than 18 million died of COVID worldwide

Joc, is possible that you are having a grey hair moment of confusion? :D It's okay, it happens to all of us eventually.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Katniss said:

Um, I don't remember 18 million covid-19 deaths reported in the U.S. ever. But there were reports of 18 million covid-19 infection cases, not deaths, by the end of that year.

Total U.S. Covid-19 Infections Pass 18 Million

And there is an estimate of 18 million covid-19 deaths, but only on a worldwide scale.

Study estimates more than 18 million died of COVID worldwide

Joc, is possible that you are having a grey hair moment of confusion? :D It's okay, it happens to all of us eventually.

No, not confused at all.   It's just a matter of math.  The website tracking the Exponential Aspects of the virus told us how fast the virus was doubling both in infection rates and mortality rates.  All I did was extrapolate their charts from March through April.  They're up in the attic somewhere.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.