Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

GETTYSBURG 'APPARITION' PHOTO Surfaces - Between Devil's Den & the Triangular Field

PhantomsMonsters

Quite a good one. I've seen enough ghost photos from Gettysburg to respect this.

Papameter Reading

Paranormal  75%    Real Person/Hoax   25%

Nice photo of a hitchhiker taken with a potato. There is no provenance provided so it's completely moronic to makes claims about it. Article doesn't say who took it, when, or what the original claims about it even are (you know, the important stuff), instead it's padded with a bunch of fluff.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

I've heard so many stories that came from Park Rangers, historians, re-enactors and residents that I don't believe they're all nuts. Pictures can be doctored so they don't make very good evidence.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, susieice said:

I've heard so many stories that came from Park Rangers, historians, re-enactors and residents that I don't believe they're all nuts. Pictures can be doctored so they don't make very good evidence.

I don't really believe in ghosts but if there was a place where they'd likely exist, I think it would be in a place such as Gettysburg.  A place where so many died horribly in such numbers, and most of them so young.

Edited by and-then