Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Couple photobombed by 'spirit of dead soldier' at restaurant

pellinore

A couple were allegedly photobombed by the spirit of a dead soldier as they were snapped enjoying themselves at a swanky London restaurant.

Ross Cheeseman and partner Georgia Renshaw-Smith were tucking into a birthday meal at Quaglinos restaurant when they were seemingly visited by a ghost.

The incident occurred back in 2021 at the famous eatery, which boasts among its former guests the likes of Queen Elizabeth II and Elton John.

The pair had been enjoying evening drinks of champagne while tucking into fresh oysters.

Couple photobombed by 'spirit of dead soldier' at restaurant | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Looks more like a streetlight igniting swamp gas that caused a micro downdraft to swirl the air which by happenstance caught some fog. The rest is plain old pareidolia. In no way does it like the mummy is standing behind her.

image.png.297a28049631c23fd1d70ab618348890.png

• Like 2

Papameter Reading

Paranormal 65%    Natural 15%      Hoax  20%

My leading thought is the decaying etheric body type of ghost

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

My leading thought is the decaying etheric body type of ghost

It's pareidolia.

As for your leading thought, from what I've read, the belief is that etheric bodies do not decay, they disintegrate/dissolve, and that's when the human bodies they separated from at death begin to decompose. Furthermore, etheric bodies are peach blossom in colour, not greyish..

Looks like you're going to have to come up with some other outlandish explanation.

• Like 4

Why just a cropped image?????

There's your first clue.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, XenoFish said:

That's not a ghost, it's an alien

Yeah, those aliens always get you from behind.😳

Edited by openozy

They don't even show the whole pic. How anybody gets "soldier" out of that mess is beyond me. Looking at pics of the restaurant online, the whole place is full of crazy lighting, glass, mirrors, sculpture, you name it. I can't find another pic with the exact angle they used but if it's anything like the rest of the place it's no mystery that they have crazy **** going on in the background.

Edited by moonman