Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

David Grusch interviewed by Joe Rogan

Raptor Witness

You may need to download Spotify to listen to this link, but it’s worth the trouble, for this topic.

Link to Joe Rogan Interview of David Grusch #2065

As much as I sometimes loathe him, Joe Rogan is an excellent interviewer, especially on this subject matter.

Also, if you’re a fan of Chris Lehto, which I am not, he provides a nice synopsis or critique of the same interview, below.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are two things, in particular, which stand out in this interview of Grusch, and which interestingly, mirror my previous published material on this forum.

The first is mentioned in Chris Lehto’s critique, above, at about the 19:40 minute mark.

At the 19:40 minute mark - https://youtu.be/wCvD64v2ARI?si=PnSgW4h0RFeewmCh

Those who do not recall this, may see my exact same argument, presented here. 

The second argument, which Grusch mirrors me, is captured at around the 31:08 minute mark, again in Chris Lehto’s critique, on YouTube, above.

At the 31:08 minute mark - https://youtu.be/wCvD64v2ARI?si=RoGtTFZho4OLUPpR

Those who do not recall this, may see my exact same argument, presented here. 

• Haha 1

While not particularly rare concepts, it is somewhat against the odds to see Grusch using two of my arguments, in the same interview. I only stopped at the two, but there could be more.

I’m also encouraged that Grusch seems to be a humble man, at heart. As I previously wrote about him, below, he reminds me of Edward Snowden.

Grusch’s concern about nuclear arms isn’t unusual, but his concern over weapon sales is not in line with the subject matter of the interview. This is an ethical argument, is why. Unless, the argument is that the real purpose of the government’s alien craft acquisition denials, is related to proprietary contracts with various defense contractors. Here is where the blatant and illegal part of the denial comes into clear focus. The secrets are not related to public fear per se, but business fears. Eisenhower was concerned, and he was correct. This isn’t the deal anyone made with the U.S. Constitution. It’s a crime, the likes of which, no one could have foreseen a specific remedy for, when constructing normal checks and balances.

If, Grusch is also a voice or frontman for other patriots within the military industrial complex, then I say, thank you, for their bravery. However, where is the remedy for this fraud? Do the rights of these defense contractors, their shareholders, and the political establishment they bought off, trump The People’s rights?

What a despicable fraud this is. 

Edited by Raptor Witness

Absolute rubbish. Just more recycled nonsense to keep the frothing at the mouth believers with tunnel vision buying into this fantasy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

double digit recoveries? how??  they ALL crashed on earth? what utter crap!

when the big questions are put to him he answers with a slight grin.. seen people like him many times in my job & can read them like a book- he's full of BS...

Anyone who believes this strange Grusch individual needs their head tested.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

And so, inevitably Grusch begins his career in the UFO circuit.  2 years and he’ll be signing his book at every UFO convention he can get to, and what better way to promote it all than with an established relationship with Joe.

I haven’t watched the interview yet, but I am struggling to understand, if Grusch had said all he could to the public congressional hearings, without compromising national security etc, then what else is there to disclose, and if there is more, why release it episodically?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Grey Area said:

And so, inevitably Grusch begins his career in the UFO circuit.  2 years and he’ll be signing his book at every UFO convention he can get to, and what better way to promote it all than with an established relationship with Joe.

I haven’t watched the interview yet, but I am struggling to understand, if Grusch had said all he could to the public congressional hearings, without compromising national security etc, then what else is there to disclose, and if there is more, why release it episodically?

Also, why does he not respond to requests for interviews with the AARO or discuss items of specificity to cleared investigators in a SCIF? Something doesn't add up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Also, why does he not respond to requests for interviews with the AARO or discuss items of specificity to cleared investigators in a SCIF? Something doesn't add up.

The only thing that makes sense here is that there is likely a financial element to Grusch’s behaviour.

My gut tells me, he was forced out of the military, his bosses were sympathetic to his disposition and now he is using his former credentials to make a living.

I had a colleague, years ago (social work), who was accused of sexual assault.  No convictions, but he was politely pressured to leave the job.  He was basically told that if you leave now, there’ll be nothing on your record and you keep your pension, but if you stay we’ll have to go down the disciplinary route and ultimately end up firing you.  Now he does training conferences to social care professionals, earning a very nice living.

I could be way off the mark but @Dejarma is correct, he is strange, and the ‘matter of fact’ manner in which he describes the nature of his assertions is bizarre as well.  It’s totally desensitised to the fantastical nature of the disclosures.  The whole affair is just strange.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

State crimes are the most difficult to grasp, and prove, in part due to our indoctrination in childhood.

We say the Pledge of Allegiance in unison, for example. A pledge is just a ritualistic prayer to the state, as if the state were a godlike entity. 

I can still remember as a child in elementary school, there was a Mennonite girl, who refused to say the Pledge of Allegiance, and we were told to ignore her, sitting down. In hindsight, I now feel that she was right. Not because I’m unpatriotic, but because of the mental defect created by it, which allows state criminals to get away with murdering and threatening people, in order to keep a natural phenomenon, like this, a secret.

Which now begs the question, how many people have died to keep this proprietary business secret?  How many people have lost livelihoods, and family members? I doubt we will ever know, in our lifetime. 

The reason this is likely coming out now, could simply be because they couldn’t kill enough people, or pay enough people off, anymore. Plus, these defense contractors weren’t apparently smart enough to reverse engineer anything important enough, to give our military the edge we needed to rule the world. In other words, their slimeball behavior and tactics didn’t pay off enough, to keep the illegal ruse going.

Eisenhower was the canary in the coal mine. Grusch is just filling in some of the details.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Grey Area said:

The only thing that makes sense here is that there is likely a financial element to Grusch’s behaviour.

You don’t understand people of principle, which is what the security screening process is looking for. That is how Snowden bit the NSA in the hand that fed him.

If you combine high intelligence with high principles, you get Snowden and Grusch. Fame is a fair exchange for any whistleblower. We need them to talk.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

You don’t understand people of principle, which is what the security screening process is looking for. That is how Snowden bit the NSA in the hand that fed him.

If you combine high intelligence with high principles, you get Snowden and Grusch. Fame is a fair exchange for any whistleblower. We need them to talk.

We are not talking about Snowden, the two don’t even begin to compare.  One of them is a whistleblower providing solid information, the other is not a whistleblower giving only third hand accounts and zero verification.  One achieved infamy and the other fame, One was rewarded with exile and one retains their freedom.  One released everything they had to people they thought would use the information to benefit humanity, One seems to say a few things and withhold information for another interview.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

The main problem is that Grusch admitted he has not seen the ufos or the bodies which presents a major obstacle to his credibility and claims. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Without actual evidence it is just another claim with zero evidence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Principles indeed, principled enough that they violate sworn oaths of secrecy. Oaths that could endanger others' lives. If they can't maintain those simple tenets, I find their follow-on comments dubious at best.

In the case of Mr. Grusch, he has acted in a very peculiar way since his first podcast appearance back in April/May. Elements to his story has changed or been added to since his initial complaint submission tot eh DoD Whistleblower hotline. Even when pressed about those revisions he clams up and doesn't comment further. That's very telling in and of itself. His refusal to speak with cleared investigators inside a SCIF to discuss his claims in specifics, along with failing to respond to Dr. Kirpatrick and the AARO to discuss his case makes all of this very suspicious. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, qxcontinuum said:

The main problem is that Grusch admitted he has not seen the ufos or the bodies which presents a major obstacle to his credibility and claims. 

That is a problem, by the way he was talking before I thought he had some first-hand experience with this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Grey Area said:

We are not talking about Snowden, the two don’t even begin to compare.  One of them is a whistleblower providing solid information, the other is not a whistleblower giving only third hand accounts and zero verification.  One achieved infamy and the other fame, One was rewarded with exile and one retains their freedom.  One released everything they had to people they thought would use the information to benefit humanity, One seems to say a few things and withhold information for another interview.

He has to withhold information. If you have followed any of this you know that he is still working under the confines of his oaths and cannot share specific details that are matters of national security or that would violate his own agreements. He is well trained, not suicidal. People these days are so narcicistic that they keep saying things like "he didn't convince me with his details or evidence" but it's just like when I tell you about my experience with et. People are trying to share what they can and educate those who care, not convince someone who has ignorantly made up thier mind to stick thier fingers in thier ears and pretend its not happening. Nobody cares if you believe it. Stay ignorant. The information is for those that can learn from it.

In my case i didnt even want to believe it. But it happened to me 13 years ago and over time all of the things they taught me have come to light as scientifically accurate. I was only able to prove it to myself by asking them questions i didnt know the answers to to verify later. I got more information than i could understand at first, but I am happy to say a lot of it has come to be common scientific knowledge. I don't think it's  a coincidence. They educated me quite a bit and from recent rapid expansions in those fields with parralel information, it seems obvious that they are educating a lot of the people they are contacting and pushing the the human race forward. They were terrifying to look at but clearly care about elevating the world's consciousness and intelligence. It would be beneficial to know and of huge importance if there are different visitors with different agendas. The public needs to know that for thier own safety, whether they are too indoctrinated to accept the reality in front of them or not.

For anyone interested i am attaching a video i just saw yesterday. The reason is that they word for word explain the basic principles about matter that i had been conveying since i learned it during my experience. I didnt even want to believe myself it happened for the longest, but every time common knowledge catches up and matches what i have been trying to share, it is a great reaffirmation and feeling of progress. It was nice watching the facts i learned go from nonsense on listeners ears unless they understand quantum physics to.. hey there is an educational video that matches what i said precisely. Nobody cares if you don't want to believe it, its probably why they didn't bother talking to you.

Every neuron firing in your brain gives off a different frequency. Overall, your active mind is a constant medley of electrical output. This is unique to each person and as identifiable as your fingerprints. Not only can you be identified this way, but spiritualists weren't wrong, your vibrations do in fact match your thinking and being. They don't have any problem telling the difference and have no reason to interact with people that are sketchy and dangerous to them or low vibrational and not equipped to understand anyways. If you haven't seen any, blame yourself. If you want to, first elevate your intentions.

If you want to know more about the nature of matter though, here is a great video that accurately describes the basics of what they taught me. The only thing missing is that they didnt describe the clumping or barrier effect to our perceptions which causes frequencies outside of matter to remain undetectable to us and keeps other realities seperate from the one we live in, but this information is spot on and well broken down. https://fb.watch/oyxlMoscrm/?mibextid=CYgPv5

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dejarma said:

double digit recoveries? how??  they ALL crashed on earth? what utter crap!

when the big questions are put to him he answers with a slight grin.. seen people like him many times in my job & can read them like a book- he's full of BS...

Anyone who believes this strange Grusch individual needs their head tested.

I don’t know but recently when that ufo was in the guy's yard in vegas, the news reporters matter of factly stated that there was an agency tasked with retrieving debris that was notified. The fact that it was a standard procedure from an established task force makes it clear that there have been others....

The last part of your statement i don't get. That's like me saying... do you expect me to believe there has been more than one plane crash before? On the same planet? No way... 

That's not actual logical reasoning, its just silly.

And it seems like you guys entirely missed the point of these hearings. The testimony wasnt supposed to convince you et exists. It is to force the program involved into congressional oversight and constitutional conduct. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Nicolette said:

He has to withhold information. If you have followed any of this you know that he is still working under the confines of his oaths and cannot share specific details that are matters of national security or that would violate his own agreements. He is well trained, not suicidal. People these days are so narcicistic that they keep saying things like "he didn't convince me with his details or evidence" but it's just like when I tell you about my experience with et. People are trying to share what they can and educate those who care, not convince someone who has ignorantly made up thier mind to stick thier fingers in thier ears and pretend its not happening. Nobody cares if you believe it. Stay ignorant. The information is for those that can learn from it.

In my case i didnt even want to believe it. But it happened to me 13 years ago and over time all of the things they taught me have come to light as scientifically accurate. I was only able to prove it to myself by asking them questions i didnt know the answers to to verify later. I got more information than i could understand at first, but I am happy to say a lot of it has come to be common scientific knowledge. I don't think it's  a coincidence. They educated me quite a bit and from recent rapid expansions in those fields with parralel information, it seems obvious that they are educating a lot of the people they are contacting and pushing the the human race forward. They were terrifying to look at but clearly care about elevating the world's consciousness and intelligence. It would be beneficial to know and of huge importance if there are different visitors with different agendas. The public needs to know that for thier own safety, whether they are too indoctrinated to accept the reality in front of them or not.

For anyone interested i am attaching a video i just saw yesterday. The reason is that they word for word explain the basic principles about matter that i had been conveying since i learned it during my experience. I didnt even want to believe myself it happened for the longest, but every time common knowledge catches up and matches what i have been trying to share, it is a great reaffirmation and feeling of progress. It was nice watching the facts i learned go from nonsense on listeners ears unless they understand quantum physics to.. hey there is an educational video that matches what i said precisely. Nobody cares if you don't want to believe it, its probably why they didn't bother talking to you.

Every neuron firing in your brain gives off a different frequency. Overall, your active mind is a constant medley of electrical output. This is unique to each person and as identifiable as your fingerprints. Not only can you be identified this way, but spiritualists weren't wrong, your vibrations do in fact match your thinking and being. They don't have any problem telling the difference and have no reason to interact with people that are sketchy and dangerous to them or low vibrational and not equipped to understand anyways. If you haven't seen any, blame yourself. If you want to, first elevate your intentions.

If you want to know more about the nature of matter though, here is a great video that accurately describes the basics of what they taught me. The only thing missing is that they didnt describe the clumping or barrier effect to our perceptions which causes frequencies outside of matter to remain undetectable to us and keeps other realities seperate from the one we live in, but this information is spot on and well broken down. https://fb.watch/oyxlMoscrm/?mibextid=CYgPv5

He is failing to respond to requests for interviews with cleared investigators from the DoD inside a SCIF. He has failed to reply to numerous requests from the AARO to discuss his claims. That tells me that he has embellished way too much and is now in over his head.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Nicolette said:

I don’t know but recently when that ufo was in the guy's yard in vegas, the news reporters matter of factly stated that there was an agency tasked with retrieving debris that was notified. The fact that it was a standard procedure from an established task force makes it clear that there have been others....

The last part of your statement i don't get. That's like me saying... do you expect me to believe there has been more than one plane crash before? On the same planet? No way... 

That's not actual logical reasoning, its just silly.

And it seems like you guys entirely missed the point of these hearings. The testimony wasnt supposed to convince you et exists. It is to force the program involved into congressional oversight and constitutional conduct. 

That is not the point of the senate hearings actually. Thanks for your opinions though.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Grey Area said:

One of them is a whistleblower providing solid information, the other is not a whistleblower giving only third hand accounts and zero verification.  One achieved infamy and the other fame,

You were arguing about a profit motive, when neither man will get rich off their actions.

Even if Grusch hadn’t come forward, the gig was up, anyway, because they’ve opened up a door, and suddenly come face to face with over a million dead Americans. I admire Grusch for being truthful about these weapons sales, abroad.

I suspect that Grusch is actually extending an olive branch, of sorts, by discrediting the military industrial complex. He and others will need to reverse course much more than that, to reverse the present day destruction of the United States. 

No weapon system these monsters will ever create, or even imagine, can ever do more than merely manipulate matter. Real power is perfected in weakness, then rises from the grave to design a new existence, entirely, without the corrupt and corrosive influence of these bug eyed demons in disguise.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, qxcontinuum said:

You are forgetting that he went to the Office of Inspector General, who qualified his argument. That doesn’t happen in the vacuum of space. They had to verify the evidence, not just the story. Otherwise, he would have been thrown under the bus, like so many before him.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

You are forgetting that he went to the Office of Inspector General, who qualified his argument. That doesn’t happen in the vacuum of space. They had to verify the evidence, not just the story. Otherwise, he would have been thrown under the bus, like so many before him.

The DoD IG office hasn't qualified anything. They have not verified any evidence as Mr. Grusch has only provided his statement, no evidence. A statement that is compilation of alleged information provided to him from a third party. They have taken his report and are attempting to validate his claims. The main issue remains that he has failed to respond to requests from investigators to be interviewed in a SCIF. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Trelane said:

Principles indeed, principled enough that they violate sworn oaths of secrecy.

You are forgetting that this has an effect on civilians too, including damage to lives and property. You can’t have two separate sets of laws like that. If the secrecy hurts civilians, you have an ethical duty to come forward and tell all of U.S. This hurt a lot of traumatized civilians.

Plus, there’s apparently no value in secrecy anymore. They cannot reverse engineer anything important enough to solve any major problem on this planet, which actually makes the stories more credible.

If they made any major breakthroughs, we would know, because these defense contractors would have gotten rich off of it, along with their slimy friends in Congress. Now they’re caught trying to profit exclusively. This reminds me of another scene from the great movie Aliens.

Grusch is probably just trying to stay out of trouble, the best way he can, with minimal protection. If his story is changing a bit, he may be simply re-evaluating what he can or should reveal. I don’t envy him, but protection is available, if he needs it. The elect can help him, if he understands the meaning of this. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nicolette said:

He has to withhold information. If you have followed any of this you know that he is still working under the confines of his oaths and cannot share specific details that are matters of national security or that would violate his own agreements.

And therefore is not a whistleblower!

People these days are so narcicistic that they keep saying things like "he didn't convince me with his details or evidence" but it's just like when I tell you about my experience with et.

How is not believing someone’s claim narcissism?  Surely the claimant is the one being narcissistic by expecting everyone to take them at face value.

and surely Arguments should be made without people name calling and shaming others into accepting said arguments?

People are trying to share what they can and educate those who care, not convince someone who has ignorantly made up thier mind to stick thier fingers in thier ears and pretend it’s not happening.

Categorically not true.  This area is filled with liars and crackpots.  I am sure there are genuine people, but no one is gets a free pass.

I’m not going to cross examine this, I am sensitive enough to know that you had an experience.

One thing I will say is, why you?  You make the claim that you were educated given scientific knowledge, which was unknown at the time as later discoveries proved your gifted knowledge… But you did nothing with knowledge you were given, others, through hard work made those break through’s, so why you?

Why would aliens, who want to spread their knowledge not educate a scientist working in the field, you know, correct their equations?

Again, you are here, preaching on a forum, for christs sake if you are on the level, get into academia, start publishing papers on this amazing knowledge.  Prove yourself right, don’t squander what you have been given and wait for others to confirm what you have been told.

Nothing worth doing was ever easy!

• Thanks 2

• The topic was locked