Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Freemasons Worship What?! & A Haunted Atheist Professor


ReadTheGreatControversyEGW

Recommended Posts

Some Freemasons say one thing, but official writings or leaders in the craft say another: 

Atheist University Professor who taught, among other things, evolution, came in contact with the supernatural. Scared out it of his wits.. a little comical. "This is for the birds, this is so unscientific.. I'm not going to be duped into believing some stupid fairytale..." --> 

1st Vid:

Some secrets of Freemasonry revealed. Old religions in new packaging. 
"May the force be with you" 
"Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry." 
Vatican Jesuits created Freemasonry. 
Albert Pike, author of Morals and Dogma of Freemasonry writes, "The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Lucerifican Doctrine." 
The secret ideologies of the self-styled "elite." Light is darkness. Good is evil. The devil is god, etc. "The serpent was so good to you. You'd be so stupid if it wasn't for the serpent" 🤣 

Pike wrote that Lucifer is light. No. He was of the light. Moon have no light of its own. Shut off from the light of the sun, it is only darkness. "We must create a super rite, which will remain unknown, to which we will call those masons of high degree... these men must be pledged to the strictest secrecy." Secrecy is an advantage, a tool to strengthen their power in society. Try as they might, they can't hide from everybody. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lucifer literally means lightbringer Read. 
And was Venus, not the moon. 

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Lucifer literally means lightbringer Read. 
And was Venus, not the moon. 

Lucifer was also a adjective for the king of Babylon in Isaiah. Not the Devil. 

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

@Antigonos

I think this hand grenade is in your court.

I think it was a passive-aggressive throw directly at him.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

I think it was a passive-aggressive throw directly at him.

Not the first time something like that has happen. Must be horrible to live with such religious paranoia.

My father is a mason. I've been in a masonic temple (helped move some stuff), the feeling in it was heavy but not malicious. Unlike a church which typically feels like a thousand judgmental eyes upon you.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Not the first time something like that has happen. Must be horrible to live with such religious paranoia.

My father is a mason. I've been in a masonic temple (helped move some stuff), the feeling in it was heavy but not malicious. Unlike a church which typically feels like a thousand judgmental eyes upon you.

I had many family members who were dedicated Quakers and Masons.

@eight bits This YouTube channel is Walter J. Veith's even though he is trying to hide the fact.

His Wiki biography needs to be posted here so his antisemitism, criticism by Adventist Churches and failed predictions can be seen by the audience. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Some Freemasons say one thing, but official writings or leaders in the craft say another: 

Atheist University Professor who taught, among other things, evolution, came in contact with the supernatural. Scared out it of his wits.. a little comical. "This is for the birds, this is so unscientific.. I'm not going to be duped into believing some stupid fairytale..." --> 

1st Vid:

Some secrets of Freemasonry revealed. Old religions in new packaging. 
"May the force be with you" 
"Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry." 
Vatican Jesuits created Freemasonry. 
Albert Pike, author of Morals and Dogma of Freemasonry writes, "The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Lucerifican Doctrine." 
The secret ideologies of the self-styled "elite." Light is darkness. Good is evil. The devil is god, etc. "The serpent was so good to you. You'd be so stupid if it wasn't for the serpent" 🤣 

Pike wrote that Lucifer is light. No. He was of the light. Moon have no light of its own. Shut off from the light of the sun, it is only darkness. "We must create a super rite, which will remain unknown, to which we will call those masons of high degree... these men must be pledged to the strictest secrecy." Secrecy is an advantage, a tool to strengthen their power in society. Try as they might, they can't hide from everybody. 

 

LOL, yes, I think I can sense the hidden agenda here.

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Alchopwn said:

I think I can sense the hidden agenda here.

Ever since the OP shown up it has been a propaganda war zone. 

It's either the adventist, space jesus cultists, or some patchwork yoga  buddhist christian new age thingie.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Ever since the OP shown up it has been a propaganda war zone. 

It's either the adventist, space jesus cultists, or some patchwork yoga  buddhist christian new age thingie.

And the random dumb as a rock Jehovah's Witless. 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Piney said:

@eight bits This YouTube channel is Walter J. Veith's even though he is trying to hide the fact.

Lol. He doesn't hide it very well :ph34r:.

1 hour ago, Piney said:

His Wiki biography needs to be posted here so his antisemitism, criticism by Adventist Churches and failed predictions can be seen by the audience. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Veith

The Rational Wiki one seems a tad brief, but here 'tis

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Walter_Veith

I find this thread disturbing. Heretofore, Read the OP has struck me as nearly mainline SDA, with a dash too much of KJV-only and a fascination with demons (hey, that's their job, being fascinating). But Veith is full-tilt Bozo (as the late Robin Williams once expressed it) - too much for mainline SDAs to swallow.

Read, say you just stumbled across a YouTube channel, and posted what you found there for confirmation that somebody worships Satan (the Masons? whom Veith thinks were founded by the Jesuits?) and for yet another "I was an atheist and now I'm Christian" testimony. I mean seriously, you're a fan of this guy? Say it ain't so, Read.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

@Antigonos

I think this hand grenade is in your court.

No thanks. I’m not enabling this idiocy.

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Piney said:

 

I think it was a passive-aggressive throw directly at him.

She’ll have to better than that if she wants a round inside Thunderdome.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, eight bits said:

Lol. He doesn't hide it very well :ph34r:.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Veith

The Rational Wiki one seems a tad brief, but here 'tis

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Walter_Veith

I find this thread disturbing. Heretofore, Read the OP has struck me as nearly mainline SDA, with a dash too much of KJV-only and a fascination with demons (hey, that's their job, being fascinating). But Veith is full-tilt Bozo (as the late Robin Williams once expressed it) - too much for mainline SDAs to swallow.

Read, say you just stumbled across a YouTube channel, and posted what you found there for confirmation that somebody worships Satan (the Masons? whom Veith thinks were founded by the Jesuits?) and for yet another "I was an atheist and now I'm Christian" testimony. I mean seriously, you're a fan of this guy? Say it ain't so, Read.

She's posted nothing but videos from fringe lunatic "liars for Jesus".

You think Veith is any different? 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Piney said:

She's posted nothing but videos from fringe lunatic "liars for Jesus".

You think Veith is any different? 

And, what is so viable about choosing to not critically think or actively advocate against understanding science/or using the tools it provides?

For me; this Veith is no hero or a quality example at all. 

 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

And, what is so viable about choosing to not critically think or actively advocate against understanding science/or using the tools it provides?

For me; this Veith is no hero or quality example at all. 

 

In the video on Mason Veith was saying "world bankers" while avoiding the Rothschild name but I knew exactly what kind of antisemitic trope he was hinting at.

@Antigonos

My one property is over the line and there is about 50 acres in Ocean County if you want to build a house and start going to the Lakewood Synagogue to plan world domination. 

Edited by Piney
The End Times is for hopeless losers
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Not the first time something like that has happen. Must be horrible to live with such religious paranoia.

My father is a mason. I've been in a masonic temple (helped move some stuff), the feeling in it was heavy but not malicious. Unlike a church which typically feels like a thousand judgmental eyes upon you.

Must have been a busy church, most churches I’ve been in only had a few dozen judgmental eyes. 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Must have been a busy church, most churches I’ve been in only had a few dozen judgmental eyes. 

This was early 2000's.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just my crackpot opinion here.  I think the OP  is transmitting a message of suspicion and fear that began in medieval times.

Early on in our history, a smith could have occupied that position of using and transmitting secret knowledge that the common man could only wonder at.  By classical and medieval times, the builders and sculptors might have joined in that role.

To have the knowledge to quarry and shape stone might seem commonplace at first.  But when it can be used to build a cathedral or a temple, a monumental structure to house the divine, it becomes truly remarkable.  For such a structure to arise from the minds and hands of humans with skills most don't understand seems in a way to challenge even the gods.  A priest could look around at the soaring pillars and naves and buttresses and know that even if it was his temple of worship,  it was entirely beyond his capability  to even conceive let alone build. 

To choose such mundane symbols, the square and the compass  as the masons did is a visible affirmation that humans through mundane means have the power to shape their world.   It must seem a threat to divine order that has to be be countered by linking it to god's adversary.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Just my crackpot opinion here.  I think the OP  is transmitting a message of suspicion and fear that began in medieval times.

Early on in our history, a smith could have occupied that position of using and transmitting secret knowledge that the common man could only wonder at.  By classical and medieval times, the builders and sculptors might have joined in that role.

To have the knowledge to quarry and shape stone might seem commonplace at first.  But when it can be used to build a cathedral or a temple, a monumental structure to house the divine, it becomes truly remarkable.  For such a structure to arise from the minds and hands of humans with skills most don't understand seems in a way to challenge even the gods.  A priest could look around at the soaring pillars and naves and buttresses and know that even if it was his temple of worship,  it was entirely beyond his capability  to even conceive let alone build. 

To choose such mundane symbols, the square and the compass  as the masons did is a visible affirmation that humans through mundane means have the power to shape their world.   It must seem a threat to divine order that has to be be countered by linking it to god's adversary.

I think it's more of a church power dynamic. Where no other thought is allowed. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Not the first time something like that has happen. Must be horrible to live with such religious paranoia.

My father is a mason. I've been in a masonic temple (helped move some stuff), the feeling in it was heavy but not malicious. Unlike a church which typically feels like a thousand judgmental eyes upon you.

It's an old boy's club with a fee for every advancement, but the cookouts and dinners were to die for. You swear your oath on whatever religious text you base your personal morality on. College Fraternities are much more diabolical. 

Secret Of The Masons: It's Not So Secret : NPR

Then, of course there are the female masons, The Order of the Eastern Star. Where did you think all the great food came from?

Order of the Eastern Star - Wikipedia

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Piney said:

In the video on Mason Veith was saying "world bankers" while avoiding the Rothschild name but I knew exactly what kind of antisemitic trope he was hinting at.

 

 “World’s bankers”, “New World Order”,  and “Rothschilds” being not so secret coded language  for “Jews are evil” frequently being contained in the same paragraph. Usually followed by some kind of half a$$ed reference to the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

 

2 hours ago, Piney said:

My one property is over the line and there is about 50 acres in Ocean County if you want to build a house and start going to the Lakewood Synagogue to plan world domination. 

The plans are already deep in development, my friend, but my fellow evildoers and I could always use another place to escape to if our plans get foiled so I’ll let you know.

Edited by Antigonos
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Then, of course there are the female masons, The Order of the Eastern Star. Where did you think all the great food came from?

 

Yep, my Aunt Nancy was a member of the Eastern Star. Awesome food and annual cruises. What more could you want?

There’s also the DiMolay organization for young adults who eventually want to become Masons. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.