Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Freemasons Worship What?! & A Haunted Atheist Professor


ReadTheGreatControversyEGW

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Freemasons, I don't see as being inherently bad, or evil.

Like, the Mystery Schools of Pythagoras and Socrates, and hundreds of others, from the East to the West, and from the North to the South, they would have tried to keep all their secrets, on pain-of-death. 

So its no surprise that some of those schools survived, and became different "Masonic" groups.

Although I would add that any of those Lodges, that are known today, are all infiltrated and corrupted, too.

 

It's nowhere near that ancient

Freemasonry or Masonry refers to fraternal organisations that trace their origins to the local guilds of stonemasons that, from the end of the 14th century, regulated the qualifications of stonemasons and their interaction with authorities and clients. Modern Freemasonry broadly consists of two main recognition groups: Regular Freemasonry, which insists that a volume of scripture be open in a working lodge, that every member professes belief in a Supreme Being, that no women be admitted,[1] and that the discussion of religion and politics do not take place within the lodge;[2] and Continental Freemasonry, which consists of the jurisdictions that have removed some, or all, of these restrictions. wikipedia

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Like I mentioned earlier, all this blurs together. Someone comes to the forum. Makes the same type of post as the last person. We spend a lot of time repeating the same things over and over. I mean all it takes is just a bit of effort to understand this stuff. 

At this point Christianity as a spiritual path is fine by me. Christianity as a religion is just a means of draining whatever enjoyment of life a person has. Leaving them a self-hating husk who is desperate to fill the void within.

Christianity is a mash-up of multiple religions/religious ideals presented as some version of “the truth” whatever the hell that’s supposed to be. It has more holes than Swiss cheese and isn’t as tasty. 
 

cormac

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

It's nowhere near that ancient

Freemasonry or Masonry refers to fraternal organisations that trace their origins to the local guilds of stonemasons that, from the end of the 14th century, regulated the qualifications of stonemasons and their interaction with authorities and clients. Modern Freemasonry broadly consists of two main recognition groups: Regular Freemasonry, which insists that a volume of scripture be open in a working lodge, that every member professes belief in a Supreme Being, that no women be admitted,[1] and that the discussion of religion and politics do not take place within the lodge;[2] and Continental Freemasonry, which consists of the jurisdictions that have removed some, or all, of these restrictions. wikipedia

Sure, but the Stonemasons of old, carried more than just the knowledge to how to build cathedrals, at al..

That knowledge didn't just spring-up from no-where.

That's ancient knowledge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

 

It is an upside down pentagram I saw it but I am not going unto their property to take a picture .. ha! 😄

Screenshot_20231128-135411_DuckDuckGo.jpg

That's not a picture of what you claimed. It's a picture with a vague description of what a pentagram is.

I'm not sure you actually know enough about the occult to even understand symbolism. 

satanic-unicorn-not-in-today-jesus-satan

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2023 at 9:58 AM, Piney said:
On 11/26/2023 at 5:40 PM, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Hope you know the light he once brought was the light of God. He doesn't have any light to bring anymore. That's where the moon analogy comes in.. 

Not in the Bible. So another lie.

It is in the Bible. Clearly spelt out there.  But what are you saying, truly? That lucifer, fallen and corrupt, is still a bringer of light today? Anyways.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2023 at 2:44 PM, Piney said:
On 11/27/2023 at 2:11 PM, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Antigonos gives me pretty dark vibes but I still kinda like him. No this wasn't about him, he did say he was a Freemason didn't he? Mhmm well anyways this kinda stuff is interesting to me. I am a conspiracy theorist after all. 😁

Expand  

Your a consummate liar who lies to yourself. One lie piled on another. Borderline pathological. 

Your religion is a evil antisemitic sewer and none of you have a ounce of couth or class.....

I didn't say but you give pretty dark vibes too 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Christianity is a mash-up of multiple religions/religious ideals presented as some version of “the truth” whatever the hell that’s supposed to be. It has more holes than Swiss cheese and isn’t as tasty. 
 

cormac

Depends on how you want to look at it. I get that most of us had a run in with the ugly side of religion. I just get this idea that the whole goal is a private relationship with god (whatever that actually is). Private prayers, private good deeds. Stealth faith. Now it's McReligion. You either get one of the value meals or something off the dollar menu. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Antigonos said:
On 11/27/2023 at 2:11 PM, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Antigonos gives me pretty dark vibes but I still kinda like him. 

That’s the effect my unique brand of charm has.

🤣 haha 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Depends on how you want to look at it. I get that most of us had a run in with the ugly side of religion. I just get this idea that the whole goal is a private relationship with god (whatever that actually is). Private prayers, private good deeds. Stealth faith. Now it's McReligion. You either get one of the value meals or something off the dollar menu. 

At this point there’s not really much left on the dollar menu as it’s nearly all been corrupted by 2000 years of revisions, additions, etc. it doesn’t even match its own origins. 
 

cormac

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Sure, but the Stonemasons of old, carried more than just the knowledge to how to build cathedrals, at al..

That knowledge didn't just spring-up from no-where.

That's ancient knowledge.

No, but BS does and that's what freemasonry is, harmless, glorified BS.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Piney said:

Except he's been caught in a lot of lies and racist statements according to those vetted and sourced links provided by @eight bits

Your own church even called him out. 

He isn't racist. That much i can say. Please show me if I am wrong. When people say something unfavorable about Jews, then suddenly they're antisemites? Why? If you're simply mentioning something they did or something that happened to them? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

At this point there’s not really much left on the dollar menu as it’s nearly all been corrupted by 2000 years of revisions, additions, etc. it doesn’t even match its own origins. 
 

cormac

Then find GOD for yourself!

Then you wont have to worry about any books, (and their revisions) from any time, culture, tradition, and dogma.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Piney said:
2 hours ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

You're not talking the Bible..? that must be from some other writings. In the Bible he (lucifer) is called, a cherub. That's an angel. 

No "he's" not. Lucifer is a adjective in Isaiah and it says nothing about being Cheribum,

It did call him a covering cherub. 

Quote

who are actually lower order angels.

Where do you get this from?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

At this point there’s not really much left on the dollar menu as it’s nearly all been corrupted by 2000 years of revisions, additions, etc. it doesn’t even match its own origins. 
 

cormac

True. I just think a person can have faith without all the public fuss. 

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

No, but BS does and that's what freemasonry is, harmless, glorified BS.

If it was BS, then all those traditions, especially of the Stonemasons of old, wouldn't have lasted two generations.

And they wouldn't of been able to build such magnificent buildings in the first place..

Your arguments make absolutely no sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

It’s the King of Babylon who is being castigated and rebuked for his overinflated ego. the King of Babylon was no angel. :rolleyes:
 

Try again. 

So strange. If you really read the account, it's so obviously that 2 different beings are being referenced, not just one.. I don't get where you guys getting this from 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Crazy Horse said:

Then find GOD for yourself!

Then you wont have to worry about any books, (and their revisions) from any time, culture, tradition, and dogma.

I have, yet I still run across idiots like you trying to tell me what God is. Go practice what you preach because you’re a failure here. 
 

cormac

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guess I can sum up the actual point of this thread. Read doesn't agree with something, therefore it is evil. Threads done. No reason to post anymore. Pack it up and head home. Thanks for coming.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

I have, yet I still run across idiots like you trying to tell me what God is. Go practice what you preach because you’re a failure here. 
 

cormac

How does it go?
Deist  - Wrong

Atheist - Wrong

Theist - Wrong version

Agnostic - Wrong

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Let me tell you how God is Love while being an unrelenting ass!!!

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

So strange. If you really read the account, it's so obviously that 2 different beings are being referenced, not just one.. I don't get where you guys getting this from 🤔

Yeah we get it, you have a Biblical comprehension problem. Luckily most of the rest of us don’t suffer from that problem. 
 

cormac

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

How does it go?
Deist  - Wrong

Atheist - Wrong

Theist - Wrong version

Agnostic - Wrong

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Let me tell you how God is Love while being an unrelenting ass!!!

:w00t:
 

You really DO understand. :lol:
 

cormac

  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That's not a picture of what you claimed. It's a picture with a vague description of what a pentagram is.

I'm not sure you actually know enough about the occult to even understand symbolism. 

The baphomet head depiction is a goat face in an upside down pentagram. This is dark spirituality, or satanic no matter where you go. 

Screenshot_20231128-135607_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

I have, yet I still run across idiots like you trying to tell me what God is. Go practice what you preach because you’re a failure here. 
 

cormac

Telling someone to "go find GOD for themselves.." is hardly telling them what to think, say, do, believe, read, or feel..

But, you turned away from GOD, so such an easy and obvious point is completely lost on you.

In other words, you are full of hate.

Edited by Crazy Horse
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, cormac mac airt said:

:w00t:
 

You really DO understand. :lol:
 

cormac

Been on here long enough I guess. People come in here with their own brand of kool aid and tell us to drink. The smart religious / spiritual people don't brag about it. Don't make crazy claims about it. They're in their own lane, doing their own thing. Will answer questions when asked and have enough sense to know it's about belief. That's what I've learned. It the braggarts that preach and claim to be better than others. Yet they themselves are wretched to the core. Putting up a front for others to see. Like a bible on a car dashboard. Just putting out a 'good image'. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

If it was BS, then all those traditions, especially of the Stonemasons of old, wouldn't have lasted two generations.

And they wouldn't of been able to build such magnificent buildings in the first place..

Your arguments make absolutely no sense.

Masonry is a building skill which, ironically, has little to do with freemasonry. You don't have to be a mason to be a freemason and the vast majority masons aren't freemasons. Freemasonry is an expensive, old boys club to belong to that most people can't afford. You're going to believe any silly BS you want to, anyways, so just drop it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.