Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Freemasons Worship What?! & A Haunted Atheist Professor

ReadTheGreatControversyEGW

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Read doesn't agree with something, therefore it is evil

And that's all you get from his presentation? All the quotes he referenced, you have nothing to say? 

2 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Telling someone to "go find GOD for themselves.." is hardly telling them what to think, say, do, believe, read, or feel..

But, you turned away from GOD, so such an easy and obvious point is completely lost on you.

No, I turned away from your hack and the Biblical corruption that in part inspired it. 

cormac

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Been on here long enough I guess. People come in here with their own brand of kool aid and tell us to drink. The smart religious / spiritual people don't brag about it. Don't make crazy claims about it. They're in their own lane, doing their own thing. Will answer questions when asked and have enough sense to know it's about belief. That's what I've learned. It the braggarts that preach and claim to be better than others. Yet they themselves are wretched to the core. Putting up a front for others to see. Like a bible on a car dashboard. Just putting out a 'good image'. 

And therein lies the problem, there are too few here to matter but plenty of pretenders to the throne. 

cormac

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

satanic no matter where you go. 

Satanism is just a middle finger to Christianity. In fact without Christianity Satanism wouldn't exist. 

5 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

baphomet

https://pure.uva.nl/ws/files/11865179/39_138_1_PB.pdf

I doubt you'll even take the time to read this.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Masonry is a building skill which, ironically, has little to do with freemasonry. You don't have to be a mason to be a freemason and the vast majority masons aren't freemasons. Freemasonry is an expensive, old boys club to belong to that most people can't afford. You're going to believe any silly BS you want to, anyways, so just drop it.

Drop it if you want.

But, even if all those things you say are true, that's only because of the inevitable degeneration of a Sacred Truth, and Light.

5 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

And that's all you get from his presentation? All the quotes he referenced, you have nothing to say? 

Personal insults are their weapon of choice.

4 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

You have nothing to say. All of this is just you acting all righteous. What I put is bold was exactly what I meant. You don't like something, therefore you think it's evil. 

A pagan could cure all disease, find a solution to world hunger and create clean water, and you would hate them. Just because they're not your flavor of kool aid.

• Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Then find GOD for yourself!

Then you wont have to worry about any books, (and their revisions) from any time, culture, tradition, and dogma.

Then quit telling everyone what god is. How about that. I keep hearing about how I am God, well if I am God and God is within, do me the kindness of shutting up. Who are you to tell me what my god is? How I am supposed to live my life. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Guess I can sum up the actual point of this thread. Read doesn't agree with something, therefore it is evil. Threads done. No reason to post anymore. Pack it up and head home. Thanks for coming.

What do you think of this?? This dude (Pike) planning world wars and saying that nihilism and atheism will destroy society? And will be removed when Luciferianism takes over? 

Screenshot_20231128-143342_DuckDuckGo.jpg

10 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Drop it if you want.

But, even if all those things you say are true, that's only because of the inevitable degeneration of a Sacred Truth, and Light.

There's nothing sacred nor profane about freemasonry. It's just a glorified men's club, full of equal parts comradery and foolishness, for a boy who's half a man, or a man who's half a boy. You'd fit right in. You love " let's pretend."

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Thanks 3

Just now, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:
21 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Guess I can sum up the actual point of this thread. Read doesn't agree with something, therefore it is evil. Threads done. No reason to post anymore. Pack it up and head home. Thanks for coming.

Expand  

What do you think of this?? This dude (Pike) planning world wars and saying that nihilism and atheism will destroy society? And will be removed when Luciferianism takes over? 

Screenshot_20231128-143342_DuckDuckGo~2.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

Then quit telling everyone what god is. How about that. I keep hearing about how I am God, well if I am God and God is within, do me the kindness of shutting up. Who are you to tell me what my god is? How I am supposed to live my life. 

And again wow, I couldn't make this up..

Me, telling someone to "Go find GOD for yourself.." is the opposite of telling you what to do!

But your hatred is blinding you to the most obvious points of reason and logic.

So, forget everything I've just said, and go find GOD, for yourself.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Nothing. I literally think nothing about it

But you would think something of it if I said it? Not fair! 

3 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Screenshot_20231128-143342_DuckDuckGo.jpg

He says “the destruction of CHRISTIANITY AND ATHEISM”. That doesn’t remotely help you at all. :rolleyes:

cormac

• Like 1

Just now, Crazy Horse said:

And again wow, I couldn't make this up..

Me, telling someone to "Go find GOD for yourself.." is the opposite of telling you what to do!

But your hatred is blinding you to the most obvious points of reason and logic.

So, forget everything I've just said, and go find GOD, for yourself.

What annoys me is you constantly telling us that God is Love. Now you tell us to find God. So in finding god, I find that god isn't love. What if the god I find in an eldritch horror that dreams our reality and will destroy it if it wakes. Not your god. Let me correct that, not your Idea of God.

Perhaps I did find god and the only answer is unknowable. That no one not the theist or the atheist know with 100% certainty that it even exist. The ultimate maybe. What then? Am I also wrong? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

But you would think something of it if I said it? Not fair! 

No I wouldn't. Because I really don't care about you. I find you less human and more of a theological robot. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Must be time for the Tuesday Sermon. 

6 PM, bring your own sacramental wine. :lol:

cormac

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

It is an upside down pentagram

You said it was Baphomet.

I saw it but I am not going unto their property to take a picture .. ha! 😄

How did you see whatever it is without going unto their property? Huh?

If you didn't need to trespass to see it, then you don't need to trespass to take a picture of it.

Anyway, if it was a Masonic lodge, then what you are looking at is probably the logo of the Order of the Eastern Star group (effectively a women's auxiliary, but open to both men and women I'm told, but the men must be Master Masons and the women related to Masons in some specified ways), an emblem  which is, indeed a downward pointing five-armed star. And no Baphomet.

Did you happen to catch what's at the center of the star? Do you think many occultists give such prominence to the Bible in their iconography?

EasternStarlogo.jpg.99e0c7abb406c8e951b05e22dd8c81c7.jpg

Edited by eight bits
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

What's the point of belonging to a denomination that leaves you scared of your own shadow, all the time? You're not making a good case for Seventh Day Adventism, little Ellen.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, XenoFish said:
24 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

You have nothing to say. All of this is just you acting all righteous. What I put is bold was exactly what I meant. You don't like something, therefore you think it's evil. 

A pagan could cure all disease, find a solution to world hunger and create clean water, and you would hate them. Just because they're not your flavor of kool aid.

Ridiculous! 

2 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Ridiculous! 

You're scared to death to listen to a Christian song and you're calling HIM ridiculous!!! Give us a break, little Ellen. 😂

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

You're scared to death to listen to a Christian song and you're calling HIM ridiculous!!! Give us a break, little Ellen. 😂

I mean Halloween is evil and demonic. Yet, churches do trunk or treat for the kids....

• Like 1