Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Freemasons Worship What?! & A Haunted Atheist Professor

ReadTheGreatControversyEGW

18 minutes ago, eight bits said:
1 hour ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

It is an upside down pentagram I saw it but I am not going unto their property to take a picture .. ha! 😄

You said it was Baphomet.

I saw it but I am not going unto their property to take a picture .. ha! 😄

How did you see whatever it is without going unto their property? Huh?

If you didn't need to trespass to see it, then you don't need to trespass to take a picture of it.

Anyway, if it was a Masonic lodge, then what you are looking at is probably the logo of the Order of the Eastern Star group (effectively a women's auxiliary, but open to both men and women I'm told, but the men must be Master Masons and the women related to Masons in some specified ways), an emblem  which is, indeed a downward pointing five-armed star. And no Baphomet.

Did you happen to catch what's at the center of the star? Do you think many occultists give such prominence to the Bible in their iconography?

The upside down star has different meanings supposedly attached to it but it is demonic so whenever I see it I think of the baphomet head. I saw the symbol from the sidewalk but can't get close enough to see everything in the symbol or take a decent picture of it. I call it the baphomet head symbol - upside down pentagram. As I said, it's demonic or dark spirituality. Dangerous and linked with Satanism. 

Edit: I added this before but hey 

Screenshot_20231128-135411_DuckDuckGo~2.jpg

Edited by ReadTheGreatControversyEGW

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I mean Halloween is evil and demonic. Yet, churches do trunk or treat for the kids....

Most churches aren't run like a cult.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

What's the point of belonging to a denomination that leaves you scared of your own shadow, all the time? You're not making a good case for Seventh Day Adventism, little Ellen.

Ahhh 😁 no I'm not scared of anything I don't see any of this as fear thing. It's about understanding things no one would tell you. Seeing what's going on in society...from a different perspective. The leaders in Freemasonry have some very strange things to say. You gotta wonder 

5 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

?? Freemasonry is a religion! 

Screenshot_20231128-132555_DuckDuckGo~2.jpg

That's Scottish Rite masonry which separated from Freemasonry. We have a freemason temple AND a Scottish Rite temple here. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

You gotta wonder 

No you don't. There is a fine line between curiosity and just being nosy. Worst is accusatory. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Ahhh 😁 no I'm not scared of anything I don't see any of this as fear thing. It's about understanding things no one would tell you. Seeing what's going on in society...from a different perspective. The leaders in Freemasonry have some very strange things to say. You gotta wonder 

You're scared s#&tless. I bet you're scared of a flag with fifty pentagrams on it, too. If you're an example of a typical Adventist, why would anyone in their right mind ever want to be one? You're doing Adventism a great disservice, broadcasting your fears. 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

The upside down star has different meanings supposedly attached to it but it is demonic so whenever I see it I think of the baphomet head. I saw the symbol from the sidewalk but can't get close enough to see everything in the symbol or take a decent picture of it. I call it the baphomet head symbol - upside down pentagram. As I said, it's demonic or dark spirituality. Dangerous and linked with Satanism. 

So, you took an innocent logo of a charitable sorority (with a dash of fraternity), somehow added Baphomet to it (becuase that's the way you think ... well isn't that the truth?), now it turns out that you didn't really see the thing clearly in the first place.

Read, this is not your finest hour.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, eight bits said:

So, you took an innocent logo of a charitable sorority (with a dash of fraternity), somehow added Baphomet to it (becuase that's the way you think ... well isn't that the truth?), now it turns out that you didn't really see the thing clearly in the first place.

The Eastern Star is the star that guided the the Wisemen to the manger.

Adoptive Rite Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Colorado and ...

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

That's exactly how Baptists think of the weird things Adventists say and do. They think you're in league with the Devil.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

What do you think of this?? This dude (Pike) planning world wars and saying that nihilism and atheism will destroy society? And will be removed when Luciferianism takes over? 

Screenshot_20231128-143342_DuckDuckGo~2.jpg

It is trash, nothing more. 

• Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, eight bits said:
28 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Expand  

Hi 8,

That's the point of the whole video. Check out the vid. What you see or hear on the surface is not what is happening on the inside or what is really true. 

I see that upside down star/pentagram everywhere in society and know it is linked with Satanism or baphomet so thats why I said that. 

12 minutes ago, eight bits said:

Anachronistic really as she and people like her have taken an upside down pentagram, which wasn’t seen as evil until circa 1850 IIRC, added a Baphomet depiction the being of which didn’t exist prior to accusations levied at the Knights Templar circa 1000 years ago and proclaimed it all evil/demonic. Talk about making things up as she goes along! SDA’s are a cult that needs to disappear. 

cormac

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sherapy said:
56 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

What do you think of this?? This dude (Pike) planning world wars and saying that nihilism and atheism will destroy society? And will be removed when Luciferianism takes over? 

Screenshot_20231128-143342_DuckDuckGo~2.jpg

It is trash, nothing more. 

I agree. It's definitely trash. Horrible ideologies and sentiments against society 

20 minutes ago, eight bits said:

I am saddened and disappointed in Read too. Reminding me of MW. Lots of confabulated tales. 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

I am saddened and disappointed in Read too. Reminding me of MW. Lots of confabulated tales. 

The difference IMO is that she doesn’t even try for honesty. 

cormac

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

I'm not. It's what happens when a person only seeks sources that confirm their firmly held beliefs, or their brainwashed beliefs. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

The Eastern Star is the star that guided the the Wisemen to the manger.

Eastern Star — Duluth Masonic Center

Probably from Kabbalah too - which teaches that Luficer is light and god etc. Upside down star indeed. 

12 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

At least Walker wasn't scared witless by the truck headlights.

• Haha 5

"The mysteries of the ancient magi and the shadows of the ancient mysteries are present and known the highest levels of Freemasonry." 

At the highest levels, true Freemasonry harbors occult knowledge (of all ages) while clothing itself with a philanthropic appearance.. 

Screenshot_20231128-131844_DuckDuckGo~2.jpg

She behaves like an automaton

8 minutes ago, ReadTheGreatControversyEGW said:

Probably from Kabbalah too - which teaches that Luficer is light and god etc. Upside down star indeed. 

Lucifer in the Bible wasn't the devil, it was a recently fallen ruler who had oppressed the Jews. Baptists think your Great Controversy is the work of the devil, Did you know that, little Ellen? Did you know that the hostility toward Adventists you encounter is based on the same erroneous superstitious fear you display.?

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I wonder how long it'll be before I see a thread where Santa is an servant of Satan. Might be my dyslexia acting up.

Poem: “Santa Claus,” by Howard Nemerov | Compassionate San Antonio

• Haha 3